How's everyone's night?

How's everyone's night?

fuk u niga

I'm pretty hungry for some pizza

Shit! Captcha is asking me to fill in all the pizzas, let's see, ham, pineapple... Something else... Something beginning with c

this the pizzagate research thread?

I lost my napkin map, but otherwise pretty good.

yea let's call it that

debating hopping on the deeper part of the web again...plz convince me not to

All the good shits gone, why bother....

Tfw he has never been on the deep web

hi FBI

Breddy good. Just had chinese , shrimp broccoli and rice.

also not secure anymore, but who knows

That's a little worrisome because... reasons. Could you elaborate?

go for it why not

>2edgy4me

You don't go on the deep Web nobody thinks you're cool.

what the heck are u afraid of

it's really not that unbelievable smh

something something about american laws changed so that the fbi can look into your computer without your consens.. but who cares about amerifags löl

pure speculation. but I imagine that lots of nodes are run by institutions paid by offices to gather metadata by now.

It wasn't a few years ago but its harder now. Stop trying to sound cool on fucking/b/

Way to call me out for being edgy, edgelord

Thx man

mooodddsss

Whatever man, she's like 14, cool your shit.

She's legal you imbecile

If she was 14 thread would have 404d my now

Oh, thanks.

I love you so much baby

What rhe fuck kinda catalog.was this printed from

>Cheese pizza

Hillary pls go.

It's also a pain in the ass now. Used to be you couldn't avoid seeing pizza, now you've gotta really wanna see it

This is closest. Anyone can set up a node, so all the authorities need is enough nodes and they can catch anyone going through

Just post the dropbox so I can hurry up and cry myself to sleep tonight

But would a node be able to see all other nodes used? I thought they would only be able to see the IP sent from the previous node. Wouldn't they have to be the entire chain?

yes, but we don't know what's really going on. It doesn't seem to me that many people are willingly running nodes these days.

uhm topic links?

I think it's more of a piecing together of repeated traffic to the same location kind of thing. Enough hits on different nodes along the way and they can get a very good idea of where the packet came from. There's never really been enough people offering their computers as node servers for complete anonymity

She just looks like a flat-chested adult

Really the whole fucking cp laws applying to images of naked people are retarded, kids that are 12 nowadays can look fucking 20.

Thanks!

Sorry man, I went onto the dark web a few years ago just to check it out and there's was easy to access cp, then went on earlier this year and everything seemed locked to private forums. I don't have any resources a casual search won't reveal

I hope you get banned you sick fuck

Lots of places if you have bitcoin, which is a real shame. Nobody respects sharing anymore.

You do know where you are, right?

12 is kind of stretching it, 14 or 15 could probably look a young 20, but not 12. Mostly illegal cp is applied to the prepubescent look, and the authorities don't bother with teens unless it can be proven it came from a minor

Im not kidding, what the fuck? Why would I get banned?

She seriously doesnt look like a kid to me.
The pic is self-taken too

For some the growth spurt hits early as fuck, I had a sis that hit puberty at 9

Terrible, barely started my coursework and it's due tomorrow and now I'm browsing Sup Forums.

I think the crackdown on silk road was the main reason behind people thinking "oh shit, this isn't as secret as we thought". Since even Time magazine had articles on silk road getting busted at that time

I hope you get sick you banned fuck

Who thought this was a good idea? Damn...

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Who wants to wake up to a big tree full of shit? Save it till after christmas carrie...

Tl;dr

Naw, you're not looking at the nuance of that copypasta. It's ironic, not bait

Is that all for the pizza thread? Man Wednesdays sure have changed around here.

It's a little better than it used to be. Mods aren't quite as fast anymore

that's because the "mods" are trying to gather data they can use to incriminate rather than wipe it out as fast as they can

Maybe not a flat chested one. More like one that's 13 or 14.

Eh, I don't fucking care, I don't have any saved. It makes for an interesting thread when someone shares and it lasts more than a few seconds

why the fuck do you think they keep those kik groups up

that img proves that all pedophiles are white

nah just the rich ones

>Podesta
>White
Try again friendo.

Podesta is a European name you fucking faggot.

Naw, all the non-white pedos just get jobs as sex traffickers

Hurry up

Pretty good i must say..
I have no money problems..
I have no health problems..
I have no family drama..
I dont smoke.i dont usually drink.
And in a few months there will be a big change in my life.
Moving to another country..going back to where i was raised..
A little worried but not really.
Im turning 22 in 5 days.
And i have a gf..in the country i have to come back..ive been going back and Forth for 2 years now.
I have a 8/10 life.
Not many comforts but its ok.
I had some pizza and empanadas.
And i want some cpt morgan so much.

btw just wanted to vent.
So fuckoff.

CLUB PENGUIN TRADE

POOL IS CLOSED

LS MAGAZINES HERE

thanks officer

POST THE PIZZA NOW

congrats dude. I hope you find much love.

I have some cheesy pizza lying somewhere around here, but Im pretty greedy and dont like to share my food

no one wants that shit, thread is much more interesting up then down

thanks a lot dude

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Post it

post that shit nigger

user, is probably just trying to bait. Even if he does have some cheese he probably won't post it because he'll get banned

You guys are hungry as fuck, didn't yo mamas ever tell you you need to work for yo own food?

I'm actually gonna have some shitty pizza for dinner, which is nice.

I have been in Sup Forums for a year and I have never seen cheese. I need to see it in order to complete my baptise.

no just when i had kazaa and limewire was to fuckin young to even be interested in seeing it or downloading it. never actually seen some cheese pizza, just curious what the hype is about.

I remember the days where pizza was everywhere

Pure nude cp hasn't shown up in a while. Last I saw that didn't get deleted immediately was gmask stuff, and that was a good 3 or 4 years ago.

Unless you're a pedo it's just one of those things that's interesting to see, because it's unusual. Daisy's Destruction is messed up though

nah im not like that at all man im just interested to see what it looks like and how bad it is. i heard daisy's destruction was one of the worst but cant find any sauce on it. just curiosity is all it is

Wonder how many peeps are lurkin

I've seen what was "supposedly" daisy's destruction posted on here once before. It's a grown women wearing a mask molesting a naked toddler, and I think some dude comes in at some point, idk it's been a while.

Before Silk Road got busted it used to be freely available on the deep web, but it wasn't ever anything terrible unless you really searched for it. Just naked prepubescent girls, which really aren't a turn on

data on who? id imagine only the posters

and of them i would think that only an idiot would post/save a pic without being behind 7 proxies

I'm pretty sure they can't differentiate between who visits a thread and who views a picture, unless you view a picture in a new tab. Then your browser is sending a message for the picture specifically

They also hung a newborn on a rope and beat it like a piñata. There was guts flying everywhere. My dick has never been that hard since the moment I watched it. Came so hard, it felt like i was peeing. Quality video, but not for everyone