Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7Wy49bWSfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the Fluffy Lake story someone requested in the last thread.

Before someone asks, the texts were written by a russian.

good. I'm pissed.

Ok guys I'm confused, I've been looking at these threads for a while now and I don't get it. Are they funny or sexy or both? I'm not judging anyone, you can have whatever thread you want I just want to understand it.

Stress relief, other people just like the cuteness, others want to kill them. Sometimes its funny. And unfortunately yes their is a small portion who wants to fuck em.

It's sadism.

>nudity
what the hell?

youtube.com/watch?v=H7Wy49bWSfA

Technically butthole, though considering the artist of this I am surprised it's cuddly inside of the babbeh being skewered by something.

I remember hearing about that.

Fuck I wish these things existed

Thanks for the explanations.

I wouldn't. Do you know how much fluffys would fuck everything up from the economy to laws?

I can gurantee here in Canada flufys would be saved from the law and we will get swamped with the fuckers.

I guess it might start a debate on the rights of sentient robots considering that they are artificial. But really I don't think it would ruin things more than dogs or cats do.

And with the creation of fluffys why stop their? You can make anything!

The only people to benefit is city workers cleaning up crap and dead fluffys and maybe pet stores to a small margin.

It would be fun though if these things did exist and if we had a sure fire way to control the population but these things are worse then rabbits both breeding wise and how they act.

I can also see these things being banned in places like in the U.K. so they don't spread but people will find a way for the fluffy black market.

They're slow, hilariously weak and stupid. Nature would thin out the herd to prevent overpopulation.

Not sure if it's part of the total "canon" but isn't there a popular fluff story where a bunch of these little shits get let loose and protected by PETA and they breed and shit so much that they actually cause Cleveland to get fully evacuated as a plague zone.

Depending on the head cannon. I could see these fucks surviving in the wild and once they stop being cute babys getting abandoned in certain cases.

No story has ever depicted a fluffy herd surviving well. Even in natural environments. They're literally on the bottom of the food chain and too slow to out run any animal.

The part about PETA is canon. That's how they got out in the wild in the first place, they weren't complete at the time either which accounts for much of their retarded/shitty behaviour. The story you refer to is called "The Fall of Cleveland."

very good read

Be like smarty!

That's the "primary" canon backstory that most authors and artists work from and the story was that PETA broke into the labs where the fluffies were being created and bred and released them into the world before Hasbio had all the bugs worked out. As for Cleveland, it was actually nuked, yes a nuclear bomb, after the infestation got so bad.

The Fall Of Cleveland story is about a fluffy theme park called Skettiland, which is designed to attract fluffies and their owners from all across the nation. I won't spoil anything about it, but it is the most successful fluffy collab of all time, participated by countless artists and authors alike.

Thanks user's thought it was just my memory being weird that specified Cleveland as the city
that got wiped, and forgot about skettiland, will check the booru unless someone has it for any newfags who might have seen it.

It varies from person to person. Some people laugh, some people fap, others are here for sadism or catharsis.

Would you fuck off? Sometimes people do genuinely have questions. If he was coming in like "Y YOU ALL SO AUTSTIC BRUH LOLOOL" I'd agree with you, but he was polite, so why not just answer?

how long is the story?

"sgetti wand?"

Bump

Anyone know the artist's name?

Noob Drawfag here.
Might start using these fuckers here for studies.
Should I post that shit?
Is critique a thing with you guys or is it just the same circlejerk/elitits bullshit as with DevianArt and /ic/?
pic related.

Have you seen most of these fluffy pictures? Most seem to be drawn by 10 year olds and everyone's just OK with it. So in other words, post away.

I'm not sure, I just grabbed it from another thread here. It seems recent since I haven't seen it before, that's all I can tell you.

New artists are always welcome! And if that's drawn by you, we'll definitely want to see more like it!
There's no circlejerk as far as I know, and although there are two or three whiners on the booru, they're easily ignored once you notice who they are. And on Sup Forums even they're not a problem.

I always hated fall of Cleveland. It was like the Christmas special of fluffydom

I kept waiting for him to squeeze the shit out if it. Egor is usually pretty harsh

You really wouldn't. They couldn't actually survive in the wild. Could you imagine something so fragile surviving a Canadian winter?

I always find this one funny simply from how ridiculous the stallion looks in the dress and the pouty look on his face.

This whole thread can be summed up in pic related.

Every time I see a fluffies nuts, I feel an irresistible urge to flick them.

If there are artists looking for request out there, please make more genital abuse!

Who written the texts?

Noted, lookout for fresh no-no suffering soon on the booru.

Stupid fluffy dont know they are already dead!

fin

I can't speak for everyone, but I just like the cute stuff, the "hugbox" as it's called and the occasional weirdbox stuff. Sometimes you have to wade through a metaphorical river of shit to find the good stuff though.

Here's an example of weirdbox.

>tfw you will never stomp a litter of foals to death in front of their mother

why even live lads