Ok medfags, I think my nail is deep in my toe. What do

Ok medfags, I think my nail is deep in my toe. What do

go to a doctor

cut off toe

Go to the doctors and they will take care of it for you. It's an ingrown toenail.

That's ingrown, go to doctor

I always just get sharp tweezers and cut off the circulation till it's numb and then get under the ingrown toenail and pry it up until late it comes out of the skin (hurts like a bitch) and then I take toe nail clippers and clip it. And about 2 days later it doesn't hurt any more and starts to heal

yup

easy 5 minute procedure.. be good as new

Cut of leg!

Get drunk to ease the pain first. Grab a pair of pliers and hold them on the nail just above the ingrown part. You want a really deep grip and to twist towards you and back over the other side of the toenail. Then wrap it up with a good bandage till it stops bleeding.

Pussy

You'll probably get two shots for local anaesthetisation. They don't really hurt just the
pressing feeling of the anaesthetisa spreading is slightly uncomfortable. After that you feel nothing.

MD Fag here, Doctor will numb with local analgesic such as lidocaine, then cut/pull the lost bit of nail out of the bed, apply sterile gauze and pressure until bleeding stops, the wrap it and give you antibiotics. If you live in a country where these things are available over the counter, or you aren't a massive pussy, there is no need to go to the doctor

go in with scizzors or a toenail clipper pussy, thats how i do it

cut it off

Do this.

Op here, I think I'm just going to cut it off, thanks all

Op here, I've decided to put my testicles in a mammogram machine to see if I have breast cancer in my testicles.

You need a medfag for that? You need bigger tampons you gigantic fucking pussy. Stop being a useless drain on the system. Man the fuck up and kick a nigger in the gold teeth with flip flops on. Oh, you're wearing the flip flops, not the nigger. Niggers don't flipflop unless they're afletes.

Op here, I think I'm going to an hero because life has no meaning

This man knows it. As long as you are careful, and remember to sterilize whatever you use to cut the nail, you should be fine. You dont even need analgesic, man the fuck up. And wash your hands before, and after doing it. Wash the wound, and wrap it. It barely bleeds.

Op here, I just got a bouquet of dicks delivered. Can confirm, I have a mangina.

Op here, I just cut the toenail, I think I hit an artery. That is the one that squirts out really far right? What do I do now?

Op here, my fucking skirt feels amazing!

DUBS WILLS IT

If you don't fix that your toe will fall off due to infection.

Bleed out most likely

Cut off the other toe. Calibrates the refuckulator, you'll feel better.

What were you using? A hatchet?

go to a doctor, they will cut out the part which is ingrown if necessary. also, cut your toenails properly.

No, a reciprocating saw

is that some new kind of natural selection those einsteins ask for medical advices on Sup Forums ?

Well he does already have a hatchet wound called a vagina, so yeah, he probably is.

If it continues to spurt out really far, then yea you hit an artery. If it dies down, then its more likely that blood built up under your toe and spurted out when cut.

The latter is more likely.

Podiatrist city

Call a toe truck

When i take pressure off it still spurts, feeling kind of woozy

pic fag

ring an ambulance you daft cunt

Holy shit, op is goin ta die, we killed op with shitty medical advice

OH BOI HE GON DO IT

Magnificent post draws in every comet from the Oort Cloud and dooms our planet.

Kill self

They say ambo will be 2 hours, just keep pressure, on maybe ring a mate to drive me to casualty

you can't die from from bleeding toes. Just hold pressure on it and wait. you are an over reacting cunt.

I can... But I'm not op, also a haemophiliac

you are a rare freak that is only alive because of modern medical care. My generalization was correct because you are an outlier

Pussay

>be me
>nail is buried
>gets pus infection
>go to doctor
>doctor takes toothpick and inserts it on the nail
>CRY IN PAIN.jpg
>nail is finally removed
>new nail will be grown weeks later

Agreed.

Okay - I have a bit of a reputation on /b since I always reply to these threads.

I know more about ingrown toenails than most doctors.

First - the name "ingrown toenail" is not correct. You don't have a problem with your toenail. Rather, you have "overgrown toeskin", where your naturally chubby toes push the lateral sides against your nail.

Second - this is not the result of injury. You have chronic overgrown toeskin. No amount of wedge resection surgeries will correct this. The only way to cure your chronic situation is to have whats called a "vandenboss procedure". its pretty horriffic tbh, but it will save your life.

Most docs are clueless about this. When you see your Doc, you will likely have to hold his/her hand and explain this.

Good luck user.

Source - had overgrown toeskin, experienced the vandenboss surgery. Researched this stuff extensively.

That makes mine look like nothing, shit man.

my niggers. i dropped a 250 lb steel plate on my toe and it blistered up under the nail then i kicked the nail off on a desk a week later

That's mine from a few years back. It didn't hurt as much as it may look like it would.

did you guys cried during the nail removal?

oh shit this happened to me last year

your best bet is either to get it checked out at a walk in clinc or just rip it the fuck out

cut off dick

RIP your toe

>The only way to cure your chronic situation is to have whats called a "vandenboss procedure". its pretty horriffic tbh, but it will save your life.
Goddamn that looks painful.

Have had ingrowns removed countless times, always come back. Got to the point where i said fuck it, started living with them. They aren't that bad for the most part used to the pain

Too late for that. Medfag here, that shit already spread through your foot, you need to amputate your leg from the knee down.

idiot, literally the most painful way to do it

Some people are too stupid to own toes,this thread is full of them. The only cure is amputation below the neck.

Fucking pussy

Look, I've had these for years.

What I do is use one of these types of things (it spins like a Dremel and has gentle sanding bits on t, but a lot slower than a Dremel) commonly called an electric manicure/pedicure device.

I sand down the entire nail of the big toe until it's quite thin.

Once you've done that, it's easy to take the plier-shaped kind of nail clippers (not clippers, but like a sprue nipper), cut the top of the nail near the side of the toe, and peel a thin strip back from the front of the toe to the quick.

This will remove the side of the nail and everything stuck into the side of your toe, and it really doesn't hurt.

Splash peroxide on it, and within a few days it'll be healed and feel totally normal.

Your toes will always be ugly doing "bathroom surgery", but then again who cares?

sorry, everyones pain threshold isnt the same retard

This is the type of clippers I'm talking about, get them as thin and small as you can.

Also, use the cone-shaped attachment on the electric pedicure device to do the sanding.

My toes look ugly and are always pink, dry, healthy with no scabs or seeping or anything (I get ingrowns on both). Every few months, I have to trim one side or the other of both of them.

Do this and your problems will be over, you won't have to worry about it anymore. 0 pain or aggravation.

Whtbmakes one a pussy is the unwillingness to stray from the threshold, How do your think I can deal with so much? I've been subjected, and subjected myself to plenty of pain.

Tl:dr do it faggot

>I've been subjected, and subjected myself to plenty of pain.

wow youre one tough goi

OC

That is more satisfying then it should be

It felt so satisfying... with just a hint of pain, like taking off a bandaid.

Go to a doctor and get your nail cut. If you cant cut into it anymore than youre fucked. Theyre going to proabably cut half you nail, I've had this done before. Nail was good after that.
Just dont plan on doing a lot of walking after that for about a week.

I can smell that through my screen

get a pair of pliers and heat them up with a blowtorch, its easier to pull the nail off if they are white hot, drink half a litre of scotch whisky before performing the operation.
this always works for me