Hey /b, going to be fucking my girl for the first time next week...

Hey /b, going to be fucking my girl for the first time next week, and I'm worried that i won't last longer than 10/15 minutes. Any of you fucks have any advice on what to do/any pills you recommend?

just enjoy it man. if she's the right kinda girl she'll understand and find it complimentary if you finished. give her head and make her cum first and then you can finish guilt free.

most people dont even last 10 min unless its some kind of special occasion or they are really trying hard

man, if you last longer than a minute it will be a good job done, i cannotlast longer than 10 minutes after years of sex

Promescent. Works ok. Google it.

I last max three minutes.
I know because can't even finish a song that's playing !

just be natural... good sex is good sex... i had one minute lasting sex that was great and 4 hours non-stop action that was also great... the oposite happened as well...

just be your self user, kek wills it

eat her out until she cums and then use your pp
use a condom so you don't insta nut

If she's worth keeping around, it doesn't matter how quickly you cum the first time. I couldn't get it up the first time at all with my girl because I was so nervous. She made me feel completely safe and ok about it. We've been dating for 2 years, and I stopped having any issues after that first time when I saw how sweet she was to me and completely understanding.

She's definitely a keeper

Pills?! What in the fuck are you on about? Who cares how long you last? If you prolong bad sex it's still bad sex.
If you're tiny penis is too sensitive then just jack off before you fuck her.

Fake to yourself that you have "performance anxiety" and problems keeping it up.

Trust me, it works...

You need to think like "shit, I'm struggling to keep hard, will my erection hold?" etc.

It's all in your mind. If you think shitty thoughts then the sex won't feel as good and you won't cum as fast.

After like 20 minutes of giving her orgasm and orgasm, you start thinking good shit again and fuck her brains out until you cum like a motherfucker.

Find some GHB. Shit will make you last an hour or two.

relax, don't tense up, and if you bust after 2 min don't be embarrassed just go back in in 30 min

Get drunk, but not too drunk.

valium

durgs

Dont be nervous
Do a lot of foreplay so you can get rid of the nervs and can last longer
Its about fun, not about cuming

>jack off before hand
>wait 10 minutes then jack off again
>raise room temperature a little
>fuck with socks on

do all or some of these steps and it will be very hard to cum even if you were trying. did this once and i was literally going for what felt like hours (ended up being around 45 minutes) and my dick hurt like hell. stopped to get water then kept going

Relax, if you're raw dogging it make sure you spend mad time getting her horny because you're guarenteed to not last long if she's really wet.

If you're using a condom you can be a bit more selfish cause you won't feel all of it.

don't worry about 15 minutes aim for 3 or 4 if you go longer than that it gets really boring , like running on a treadmill boring. get in, get the job done then gtfo.

is it weird that I have never had trouble with cumming too quick? I can stay hard as fuck and go at it for an hour, no problems.

Fucking this man do this and youll surely last a while man full proof

Eat her out first, then she wont care how long you last

That means women don't excite you. You be homo.

Hahahaha you're gonna last three or four pumps max

I had a bit too much whiskey, was a little bit nervous and my dick refused to work the first time I was about to have sex. She didn't make a scene and I managed to get it up after a while. About a week later she asked me if I took a pill or something because I couldn't get it up at first and it was like a rock the second time.

Think about dead babies while you tearing it up

>projecting

You taking Celxa (citalopram cipralex etc) or any other kind of anti-anxiety/anti-depressant medication?

nope, nothing. I just seem to be able to easily control myself and keep going.

... and she will be very very disappointed. She will tell her friends and they will laugh. And they will tell your friends. And they will laugh. When you see people talking quietly or whispering, that they are talking about you.

It's not about how long u last its about how quick you can recover

but when you fuck her, try not to think about how humiliating this is going to be.

This

This faggot doesnt know shit

JerK off first about 20 min before. Works for me everytime.

Here's the kicker. user gets a call next week from said gril "oh yeah I'm busy tonight, maybe next week" user comes back and creates "just ending it all tonight, feels thread"

When you start to feel like you're going to cum, go down on her. Then change positions and repeat.

Very underrated post

When I was younger, a friend told me this one, and I think he was just joking. But when I tried it, it totally worked and used it all the time. When you feel your orgasm building up, start thinking about something like baseball stats or a problem at school/work. Whatever. The feeling like you're going to cum will go away, but you won't lose your erection or anything like that (unless you think about the stats/problem for too long). Then go back to business.

Jizz before you start and you'll last forever if you can get it up after

She's a virgin

Tried method, works.

Or just jizz and keep going. If you're having trouble keeping it up after you jizz eat her out and relax, then try again

This. And simultaneously put two fingers on pic related and rub it. When you feel something a bit more rough than the rest of the vagina you're at the right spot. Do this until she comes and she won't give two shit's if you only last 1 minute.

And even if you orgasm nothing prevents you from continuing. I always continue and after a little while I usually get a boner again.

Jerk off a lot

Reverse kegels, google them. The basic idea is what a kegel is (stopping piss), but the opposite. An easy way to imagine it is basically just to stay relaxed, and to push out a bit. If you stop and do that every now and then you should last longer.

Basically, don't give in to reflexes to tighten up your muscles. That's how you cum.