Know nothing about spices, what can you tell me about this

Know nothing about spices, what can you tell me about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks ok. Not great. Way too compressed for my liking.

dank you xd

That's an expired mango leaf. Throw it away.

no i like oregano on my cheese pizza

I like cheese pizza on my oregano. Dank

grind it up and decribe the smell then we (i ) can tell you more
use words like frutiy, sweet, tangy, etc

Well it smells like oranges and acidic diahorrea with a hint of skunk spray

good shit

also general stoner thread?

Was a daily toker for 3 years, I am on my 3rd day after quitting this horrible plant, and going strong

Yes

you ruined a good thing by doing it too much nigger

Always the one elitist weed douchebag

OPs looks better than yours

so now the smell would indicate some degree of dankness now smoke it and get back to us in like a half our and then youll have your answers, neophyte. in time all will be revealed

Lol, ive been smoking for 7 years, i only don't smoke when i work and study. My advice is that its not the drug that's keeping you down and addicted, its your boredom. You need to give your brain other pleasures and then its okay to return now and then to a small toke with some friends. You can get these pleasures from doing simple things like playing music or even something as crazy as knitting. Hope the best for you friend.

I like dank on my oregano, cheese pizza

I smoked the herb and it made me feel like a piece of shit. I'm going to be the first to die from this shit now. Goodbye Sup Forums

Also look up gray brain matter and its connections to addiction. Imagine pathways in your brain. Lets say we have two pathways, one is your addiction to weed and the other is.. you guessed it, knitting. The more you use a pathway it gets bigger and all other pathways around it gets smaller. So imagine now that you stop using and start knitting, the more you occupy your time with it the more your brain will be comfortable with it and suddenly the pathway for "dat dank weed" get smaller and the pathway for knitting is now a more desirable way for your brain to feel good. Ever wonder why your grandma knits?

keep threeadd alivee

This is why I quit m8. Just done with it. I know I can spend my time better. I don't even desire to toke with my loser stoner friends, because well, they are losers

b/ro dont touch that shit. its not even pleasant. It will fuck your brain up proper.
check vice doc on YT in UK. Kid be twitchin out like a crack head. Just smoke some blunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w

R8 this bud.
Dutch quality weed.

Its litterly impossible to die of a thc overdose my friend.

Employment > Weed

Smoked for the first time yesterday butbut I do not think it was a good high. Or I was way too baked. Either way, did not enjoy myself

No it isn't. You absolutely can die from a THC overdose by injecting it directly into your bloodstream.

But by consuming it in a normal fashion, yeah, it's pretty impossible.

Get a job that doesn't require drug testing dipshit.

How the fuck do you inject THC?

With a syringe