Just found out a guy who raped me killed himself a few days ago. Drug cocktail and sleeping pills. He was 23

Just found out a guy who raped me killed himself a few days ago. Drug cocktail and sleeping pills. He was 23

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-jJkgXQRg
youtube.com/watch?v=iViMeViQJeA&index=11&list=PLDdjexgjElXRChBvvGi-QXHP2mGRhk8wW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus fuck how ugly do you have to be? Do you make flowers wilt when you pass them?

>rape

Did mommy abuse u? :(

nice b8 m8

How smelly is your cunt?

video or anything?

This.
I always wonder if girls know their shit stinks

Of the suicide? No i wish lol

Ewww lol u must be with some nasty hoes who dont care enough about u to wash their shit. Fresh pussy smells like nothing (;

assuming any piece of this is even remotely true, is it a case of actual rape? or another case of crazy femicunt decides after the fact that consensual sex is no longer consensual and is now rape?

Okay bro
Once you get in there it's always a smell

nice , revenge is the sweetest dish.

What did he do? Did he suck your dick?

Look out someone triggered the alt rights feelings again prepare for a tumblr war

U have 30 years tops to use ur penis before u become worthless and joyless! Us girls get to bust endless nuts til we die tho (;

You were lucky to of had his cock inside of you. You weren't raped.

if its a case of legitimate rape then fine, sympathy is in order, but theres way too much "I fucked his brains out then accused him of rape" going around these days

This storys too juicy to make up. He gave me drugs til i was too high to know wats going on or remember then did his thing. He was also my sisters ex bf and ugly and a manwhore so no i had no intention of ever going near the pos had i a choice

Nah only if ur bitch isnt clean or got stds or an infection

Right? Lol everyones expecting me to be "respectful" im like girl pop the champagne!

I bet ur a very short man lol. Its always the short guys!!

this just sounds like bait...

Rape by drugging. And i never accused, i was planning on saving him for myself incase i wanted to take care of him myself one day. Cant have us publicly linked too messy (;

No ur just witnissing some rare but sweet af karma

>He gave me drugs

unless he drugged you without consent or forced you to take them , you are partially responsible for what happened and should consider following him.

this

This is actually my 1st time posting a thread here. Ive been lurking for a while tho. Stuff like this u cant talk to with anyone but u crazy fucks

And then OP woke up.
His mommy said: "Time to get to school bub. I made some breakfast for you, bacon with lard and cheese. Hurry up now my dear."

He lied about the dose which means ur fucked when it comes to Xanax. It doesnt matter how the pills got in me tho, being too drugged up to say "no" does not mean "yes" mr. Caveman... off u go now

Shes* still smiling must be real (:

>U have 30 years tops to use ur penis before u become worthless and joyless! Us girls get to bust endless nuts til we die tho (;
>girls
>nuts

if you never accused, and you had no evidence, it never happened.

Also sex with drugs is not rape the same way driving while on drugs is considered the drivers fault. Sure the law may be on your side but morally we all know that you have control over your own actions while intoxicated.

In other words he secretly gave me twice the dose of xanax i asked for and instead of a light buzz i blacked out

>Just found out a guy who raped me killed himself a few days ago.

>a guy
>not THE guy
>a guy
>One of the guys

How many times have you been raped? Do you consider everything rape?

sure and we are just suppose to take your word that you weren't taking the drugs so you could have good sex with him anyway? how is it his fault if you took too much and he easily could have mistaken the dosage. you shouldn't trust anyone to give you the correct dosage of drugs, you expect them to be fucking doctors? do it yourself bitch or don't complain if they mess up.

Ur gonna be one of those dumbasses in jail cus he didnt know wat rape was.

Drugged driving? How does that even relate to wat im talking about? Lol retard. Dd takes 1 person to do and everyone on the street is the victim. Having sex with someone who is too drugged to kno wat ur doing to them is illegal fyi

The law and everyone whos not inbred or a misogynist says its rape.

Awe ur trying to blame me lol how retro!

>not knowing 1 bar is enough

If you are responsible for getting yourself drugged up to begin with than YOU DO KNOW what you are doing to yourself and what may be done to yourself.

Drugged driving has the same principle in place, but we don't apply this contradiction to rape because thats "blaming the victim". Newsflash you werrn't a victim if you decided to get drugged up and have sex.

Translation: I had been fantasizing about my sisters bad boy boyfriend. Then I got my chance to be wild and naughty with him so I took it. I then woke up the next day and it wasn't what I expected, so I regretted it and called it rape to try and save my honor and the relationship with my sister who I am still in competition with to this day

So you were such a bad lay he killed himself.

sucks to b you.

I wish you never had that bad thing happen to you and he never died.
I hope you find peace of heart and mind.
High hopes,
a friend.

U have all these questions pretty well rehearsed. Im assuming experience. Karma will get you too :)

You are both to blame. You shouldnt be getting fucked up with people you "had no intention of being near". Smart of you to take drugs from a guy you say is a piece of shit whore. You are responsible for YOUR actions.

". He gave me drugs " There's no such thing as free drugs, it's called a transaction honey, and you took it. Now go rub your clitty to your naughty fantasize of daddy fondling you. You disgusting dumb piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-jJkgXQRg

A man has died and you wanna celebrate because one of your holes got a rubbin when you cannot remember. This is why women should not be considered equal in society.

U sure thats not ur fantasy? I recognize passion when i see it u go girl

finally, he came away with it, didn't he?

Didnt want to get drugged or have sex. I like my men much older. Just wanted a little buzz like any other person

nother confirm on the daddy fucking fantasy. You're a disgusting whore, and you should take your own life.

R women mean to u cus ur ugly? :'(

Troll.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

R30. There are no girls on the internet.

well off to bed. I really do hope you get raped for real in the near future, so you'll no that passed out sex with the guy giving you drugs for free is not in the same category. Really hope that ass of yours gets torn up to the point of fecal incontinence. you deserve it.

Believe or not, I don't come here to chat to women. I come here to let out years of suppressed hatred for having to deal with them on a personal and professional level. I give the tiniest of a shit about what genitalia is actually on the other end.

Nah, I just understand females

>being too drugged up to say "no"
try using that excuse if you get caught driving while impaired.

Ur comparing taking drugs to fucking someone whos too drugged to kno their being fucked... im gonna not b mean and let u think about that one

That's pretty pathetic. You either need to exercise more or get laid more often. Glad to help :)

Verify that you are in fact talking to a girlio (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

A lot of people give u free things when ur pretty like me (: The law is on your side, you even make more money statistically than "average" people. The whole world pretty much treats u like youre better. And ugly little men like u feel like its soo unfair (:

No he's not you mongoloid whore. Learn to read. The drug taking was not the referent of the sarcastic operator that satisfies the ascription of the propositional attitude, that is, the proposition that stands in referential relation to smart. Retarded fucking whore.

I already told you, there is no such thing as free, which is why the "rape" was utterly deserved sweet cheeks.

Proof or bait

and so was his death

Next time troll, have a fake timestamp at least (that'll fool 80% of btards) and a more believable drug. If you're going to fuck with people why settle for 20 when you have 100?

Give up the details about your rape, OP. You said how he drugged you but what happened next? How rough was he? Did he get you to O? Did he nut in you? Were you bloody and torn up? You know, the details. I've got a fap that needs more cow bell.

You must be one ugly cunt if he had to kill himself after fucking you.

Best written peace of bullshit noone will read ever posted on Sup Forums

Sure and we must simply take your word for that, when in reality girls get buzzed to have sex plain and simple.

Try hard cunt. No one cares about your copy pasta thesaurus post.

OP, you know how this works.

rape him back to get even

I nearly read it as "raped and killed me"
OH SHI-

First, you have to dig up his grave.

Must not have been a very good lay if it led him to suicide.

I like being mean to sad little women haters (:

Haha great post, Debra! How are the kids?

Alright OP, quit fucking around and show us your dick already.

Fucking drugheads. I have no sympathy for you or for the guy.

How do you know he raped you? What did you wake up to?

I don't think I've ever seen someone try so hard to sound smart hahahaaaa

wow i just found out i dont give a fuck.

A lot of guys give girls drugs.

Good....? I guess

This is baiting at it's finest

I have a some flashbacks. Theres no question that it happened

i wanna rape u babe and you'll enjoy it

this song is for you OP
youtube.com/watch?v=iViMeViQJeA&index=11&list=PLDdjexgjElXRChBvvGi-QXHP2mGRhk8wW

op is a faggot who thinks rape is worse than murder. kill yourself op.

fat detected

ayo i wanna bust in yo ass real quick with my BBC you ugly ass hoe

did someone say trap?

>at least no one put their penis in my vagina without my consent