Got my college Gf pregnant. Shes 18 and im 19.. both living with our parents and shes employed though im not...

Got my college Gf pregnant. Shes 18 and im 19.. both living with our parents and shes employed though im not. We had big plans for our future careers......what now??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-jJkgXQRg
youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, now you're both fucked, is what.

pics OP?

We need to see the prize

Abort.

>Return
not too sure if thats an option. Only if we can keep it a secret then yes

pretty much, was wondering if there are any dads on Sup Forums willing to give advice

Considering your good decision making and inevitable good parenting, I would say enjoy being. Grandfather before the age of 40.

fucking kill it OP and dont come at with that morality shit.

get an abortion you dumb nigger

fuck that, your an adult OP. Abort it, get a job, move out, go to school. fuck what anyone else thinks, especially your parents.

she drops out and you join the military

it's not so bad

Burn your GF in a fire,make it look like an accident

Yo OP. Im a dad. Trust me bud at 19 you are nowhere near ready. I love my daughter with all my heart but I really wish I had waited.

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
what was it like being a dad at a young age?

How exactly does that work

Put it up for adoption unless you want to marry the girl. 70% of juvenile delinquents are the product of single moms.

It happened to me. We were both 20, employed at shitty jobs. 5 years later, were fine, but it sucks to miss out on the shit everyone else gets to do. I would have waited if I could do it over.

But the FUCC so gud

Tell me op do you want pay child support later in life and see mother of your child dating a scambag?? I bin in your shoes and trust me if you or your gf don't have a well paying job then your going to struggle in life

Abortion.

Beat the shit out of her and punch her in the stomach enough to cause the abortion. 6 months in jail is much better than 18 years of raising a kid when you aren't ready for it.

Green text story

How far along is she??

>mfw no falcon punch

like 2 weeks

What does your gf want to do??

Abortion. How ever you need to do it, get it done.
And don't half ass it by having her smoke through the pregnancy. Do it right.

I was 24 and not ready. But she wanted to keep it. She was 19. Life has not been easy. My girl sustained a spinal injury durring/caused by the pregnancy. So Im thr only pne who works and I work nonstop. I cant get ahead because My income is the only one.

shes scared shitless. she really cares about her future. Not to mention shes indian, her family would probably disown her. they are reaally tough on the daughters

papaya, sesamee seeds, cinnamon, pineapple, goji berrys, high doses of vitamin c, parsley leaves

GET
AN
ABORTION

HEY AT LEAST YOURE NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE

TOTALLY WORTH IT RIGHT?

Own up to your mistake and accept your new responsibilities manfully.

Just jk. I know nobody does that anymore because we live in a pussy control designed to protect idiots, especially women, from their mistakes.

You're a pussy.

Hard to extrapolate from others' experiences on this one, because there are so many variables. But the suggestion upthread of enlisting in the military is a solid one if you want to make this work. And let's face it, you want to make it work; because no one needs to be told o abort if that's their inclination.

Being disown is the tip of the iceberg op she going get beaten by her father and mother on top of that she going get kick out her house op, can she move in with you??

double dubs speaks truth.

Theres a reason people hate our generation and you are the fucking reason yoi fucking human trash.

Abort. Overpopulated world, so don't bring another idiot wasting resources you tard.

U r fucked
Post nude of gf

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-jJkgXQRg

Run forrest run

Man just try your best to get a job and don't stop studying.

Pretty much this.

Home abortion.

Someone on posted a mixture of herbs once that tastes like tea that causes abortion naturally. She'll never know. Your life as you know it is over if you don't.

Oh shit man.. If she's Indian there is no fucking way she'll get an abortion. Also her family will hate you forever. You dun goofed OP

Dad here.
Youngest is 29.

I recommend abortion.
It's fucked up out there today and the chance of you two making it out of poverty are slim.

Times are different and you're too young for this responsibility.

This is my handi work and I aint paying shit ,let some other loser do that.

You don't eat fertilized eggs

>causes abortion naturally

I meant to say causes a miscarriage

Your not fucked , just be a man not a little brat . Man up quit partying get a job go to school be serious.

abort.
dumbass.

Can you imagine had you aborted one of your children?

W-W-W- WHITE TRASHHHHHH

JUST FUCKING DO A SCOTT PETERSON

If you dont know google. Learn something.

Mine came with my wife.
So in other words I raised someone else's kids (2) as my own.

Are YOU willing to do that?

More? I have a thing for trashy skanks.

>I raised someone else's kids (2) as my own.

why?

May I know what your big plans were user?

a couple falcon punches to the womb.
maybe some spartan kicks down the stairs
accidentally stab her

Real men don't run from difficult situations.

I knew what I was getting into and was mature enough to accept it.

My wife got her daughter in the divorce then when her ex abandoned the boy we brought him in.

That was some really good white trash pussy but its time to move on and let some other guy pay for that shit while I find me another piece LOL

Real men aren't stupid

Because i am a cuck i guess. One was black so yeah.

>Real men this
>Real men that

You realize this is just something women say to get men to do unfavorable shit.

But im not arguing with you, If youre good with it I take my hat off to you. You stopped 2 kids from most likely becoming degenerates. I could just never imagine doing it myself.

Successful men choose their options wisely.

Thank GOD I didn't have kids

15 years with the same girl and everyone asks when are you getting married? When are you having kids? Then my cousin with 2 boys gave me the best advice ever, he said Go Ahead, Have Kids! But they way he said it with the dead look in his eyes and his fat wife sneering at him. I knew exactly what he meant. It's a fuckin prison and then she owes you and everything that you own.

Fuck it, you are not going to be the same person 10 - 20 years from now and she will just be meaner and fatter. Don't enter into any sort of legal agreement with women, just use them like the crazy hewers they all are.

Abort by any means necessary. If you need to kick her in the gut fucking do it. Now.

Just think when you take care of another dudes kids its always a reminder that some dude shot his load in your girl.

Buy your child one of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

I'm sure it's safe

Falcon punch?

Gr8 b8 m8. Spinal injury = juicy welfare monies

Sounds like you guys were raised by single mothers.

There should come a time in your life that family and those responsibilities comes 1st.

Man up and buy a wire coat hanger, alternatively does either if your houses have a flight of stairs?

Raised by both parents, they're still together and are 22 years married. FYI

My idea of family doesn't involve raising someone else's kids.

Paying for another mans walking,talking nut load makes you the dumbest fucker cuck on the planet

throw er down the stairs

>not even going to try

You missed me here
and i WAS raised by a single mother

Someone else's family and responsibilities you're putting first and paying for.

Not for me, but hey whatever works for you.

>My idea of family doesn't involve raising someone else's kids.
Neither did mine when I was younger but things change as you get older.
I didn't miss you. I passed you by because -
> If youre good with it I take my hat off to you. You stopped 2 kids from most likely becoming degenerates. I could just never imagine doing it myself.

shes not like deep rooted indian, shes more assimilated than her family by far. I might be able to convince her to abort because i can tell she will probably hate her life and possibly blame me for getting her prego.

which technically yes my sperm played the role though i have been pressuring her lately to get on birth control. She consented unprotected sex not just me

>Things change as you get older.
You get contempt. You pedophile

OP you need to fuck off now, we need to discuss this guy raising someone elses kids.

Nah nigga, my ideals keep getting stronger. You're clearly the small minority here defending that idea so it's bullshit

Give it back to God

Convince her to abort it. If she wont, take this (surprised no on e else has posted this yet)

You don't even make any sense.

Did your mom drink while she was carrying you?

Indians would get an abortion before disgracing their family

coat hanger and/or stair case

No.

37 here, no fucking way I'd raise someone else's kids. My GF feels the same way.

you must be hell of retart if you not abort.
What worse can happen than ruining your fucking youth, career, life plans etc etc with some kid.

+kid will be fucked too since hes the reason to ruin this and
1. You are not responsible enough for having some lil shitstain\
2. you will somehow inevitably hate him for ruining your lifes

ABORT THIS FUCKER EVEN IF YOU NEED TO BORROW MONEY

Also, this:

KEK
>37
>gf

Come back when you've got some real commitment behind you.

You can do it faggot. Man up.

Me and my wife raised a kid going through college, both working 2 jobs and going to school full time.

So i didn't get to go out and get smashed every weekend.

But, I got my degree. I have a wife. A family. Have my own car and on my way to owning my own house.