Milf Thead Vol.3

Milf Thead Vol.3

Other urls found in this thread:

zip.er.cz/jxb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone want to rate and fap to my milf aunts on vola?

yeah post one

same milf?

zip.er.cz/jxb

interested?

The woman I lost my virginity to. She was 44 at the time, I was 17. She wanted me to cum in her. I lasted 10 seconds when she started giving me a blowjob, lol. The second round she sat on top of me, put my dick inside her, jumped up and down 6 or 7 times and I came again. Haha. Hey, at least I got to feel a MILF pussy around my dick when I was underage AND I got to cum in her.

moar?

i am diamonds

that dog looks delicious

A 57 year old granny who wanted me when I was 18. Was very close to actually meeting her and her husband, but I pussied out.

Every teenage boy's dream. There was a MILF, mother of my sister's friends I would have fucked with the fury of a thousand suns. She showed up to our house one summer day to use our pool... next thing I know she's stripped down to her black bikini contrasting perfectly with her lily white skin. Tits were D cups at least. Beat off to the thought of her all summer...

Hehe. I actually lived the dream. My first was a MILF. Not many can say that. Although, that's her fetish. She likes giving young boys training and take their virginity. Met her once again, but I came fast that time too. Got to try missionary then. It was around 15 seconds, lol She doesn't want to meet again.. I'm 19 now.

She sent me this before I met her the first time.

I imagine there's a lot of women out there like that... Good for you.

You are full of shit,but it is a nice story

Lol. Believe whatever the hell you want, buddy. Shit like this does infact happen. I live in Norway btw. There are different websites for people who just want to hook up and there are plenty of cougars on there. She was one of them.

There are plenty! Been chatting with a 49 year old who wants to meet. The youngest boy she's tried is 23 and she wants someone under 20 to cum in her. That's more cuckold tho as her husband wants to watch. Will see if that becomes reality.

MOAR

Her husband took that and sent it to me. He sent some close ups of the pussy too, but I can't find em now.. :/

whoah, name?

Does she have insta?

It's tounge is sticking out.

sauce/name pls

mira.pao

me

50 years old

SAUCE!?!? MOAR!

sauce?

anyone wanna share their wives on kik? ive got a 7 inch dick

sauce?

yep, snapped it 2day

Nordmann med Nikon kamera?

Vet ikke. Hvilken side er du/dere aktive på? Og hva er brukernavnet? Så kan jeg heller bekrefte.

would absolutely inseminate, as I would to the right of the screen with the cottage cheese thighs.

Sup Forums, random. Anonymous.

whats vola

Snakker om treffsider. Hvis du/dere ikke er aktive der, så er det ikke dama di jeg traff, nei.

Aha - du tror du snakker med en user du har snakket med tidligere!

mods mods mods

Nei, jeg trodde du mente at det var dama di på bildet siden du spurte om det var en nordmann med nikon kamera som tok bilde.

bump

>moar

Send it

Is she a milf?

Soon to be

Jeg trodde det var en nordmann med Nikon, siden det sto kopi i tittelen, og mitt Nikon lager samme type filnavn

What's the plurar of milf?
Is it milves?

Plenty of milf in this thread. They're like sheep, essentially.

Åja. Okei. Kan godt hende det var Nikon. Er mannen til dama som tok jomfrudommen min som tok det bildet der under treffet vårt. En 43 åring fra Sarpsborg med en jomfru 17 åring du ser der.

I lol'd

At what?

Id bury my 19 year old dick deep in between those cheeks. I'd cum inside her in seconds too, lol

In fact, about to jerk off to her now.

at what you said

Sauce ? Or the rest

Can you delete a previous made comment? Or only mods can do that?

Two different anons. I'm lolworthy. Yay. The other one just lacked comprehension.

NEWFAG! ALERT! NEWFAG! ALERT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am the one who made the milves comment and then replied to a comment saying I lol'd.