just punch the trees

t is for TEAR MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

fucking with that pinkman, I sling up them rocks like im mr white

t is for too many bottles of this wine we can't pronounce

someone bought box wine and it's actually pretty good

also it's a box of wine so that's inherently appreciated

is that like bagged milk?

idk I'm not canadian

as far as I can tell it's for parties where you need a lot of wine and fucking with bottles is irritating

anyway it tastes fine so we good

this nigga beard is ugly but what a MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-hQYcoVmw

Hey Luc.

Hello

I bought nearly $400 worth of retro stuff

why

hey snarf, how's it going?

HIGH SPEED TACTICAL OPERATING

But, why those things.

why not?

it was probably just using whatever he had on hand for some physically strenuous activity as a personal challenge. If I were him I'd want to get that under a minute

it just seemed an odd combination, but today was weird so I'm not entirely thinking straight.

Any good catches?

A Kickstarter I'm interested in just started, so trying to avoid my credit card.

Hunnibuns is on the bed, getting mad at OW. How're you?

why boner?

3 NES, 4 SNES, 3 N64s. Cords and hook ups for most.

Games included OoT, Super Mario kart, DKC2 x2, Zelda, and Mario kart 64. There's lots more I'm forgetting

I'm doing okay, I got hit with really bad insomnia last night and it left me so tired I had to call into work today. Other than that the christmas update came to league so I bought the santa braum skin and I decided to watch the yogscast while I was at home and play paper mario on an emulator. Either the emulator or the rom is shit though because everything disappears from the screen when I move to certain locations.

PIC OR DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

I mean I just put everything away

Oh ok
:p

t is for trap

you have summoned me

I don't know if that's good value or not.

I think I'm coming down with something. Throat's been hurting last few days. Hunnibuns keeps feeding me tea.

> Katten is a butt!!

Oooooooooh

I should be able to double it.

cute

Oh, nice.

can't unsee the top's dick just popping right the bottom's stomach

like putting a needle through the top layers of skin

Should I post more?

It was supposed to be a joke but I can post more-

sure

well that sucks, has he been giving you it with honey in it? I think honey can help a bit.

Yes.

could be worse I guess

Honey helps soothe so less coughs
Lemon helps break down mucus and give V-C

This is fucking evil.

There is a special kind of hatred I have for cages, especially with all the cock cage horror stories I have heard.

well that's good, I hope you get well soon. How are hunnibuns overwatch games going?

My team sucks
Quit for now

Lol
Here

oh yea, that makes sense. I didn't know about the breaking down of mucus with lemon though. Either way with you helping him I'm sure he will be better in no time.
well that sucks, nothing is more of a buzzkill than a team that can't carry it's own weight in a team based game.

>especially with all the cock cage horror stories I have heard.
like what?

He gave up trying to find a good team.

Normally this is a Hot Tatie but virgin style

Was in competitive and they wouldn't back me up as Mercy. So I had to go soldier and got a 7 kill streak before my team realized Fara was dead go to check point. Nope. Just stood there. So I left once we lost.

Mostly shit like the cage completely fucking people up or someone coercing them into a cage and then blackmailing them into keeping it on for months.

The usual disgusting shit that the assholes that are into shit like jack off to.

well with games like overwatch it's definitely pretty common, at least no one was being shit and acting like it was everyone elses fault though. That shit is the worst.
A what now? Is this a special drink or something?

I tried playing mercy once when I played it and then gave up since everyone would leave me behind because I was slower than them.

I'd love to be one of those 'victims'. Why I jack off to it like a super sicko I am

A Hot Toddy. Its a drink using boiling water, a lemon slice, some honey, a shot of whiskey or bourbon, and some spices.

>special drink or something?
Usually
1cup hot hot hot water
1 1/2 spoons of honey
1 1/2 spoons of lemon
1 shot of wiskey

I traded the wiskey for tea. Because the liquor store is to far and the food store had everything else.

>would leave me behind because I was slower than them.
You can hover fly to teammates.

oh that sounds, well kinda odd. I also don't really drink anymore so that might be why.
it could have if they didn't use movement abilities away from me and then immediately die.

More like this

My grandpa made me one "hobo style" he says. When I was sick for a whole week. Had 2 one day, pass out, sweat, wake up, shower, repeat. After 2 days feeling 90%. 3rd day 110%

Life of Mercy

No
Has tits
This is gfur
Gay fur

oh nice, I will have to try that next time I have throat issues. Minus the whiskey obviously.
I already have a game where people don't listen, I don't want to add another one to my repertoire

Play Paragon instead.