So Sup Forums, I'm as autistic as the rest of you. My grandma demands I tell her what I want for Christmas, $100 budget...

So Sup Forums, I'm as autistic as the rest of you. My grandma demands I tell her what I want for Christmas, $100 budget. When she asked my sister, my sister said "flight school related stuff." I don't want them to know about anything I actually do with my life (in regard to hobbies). I'll buy someone something (off of Steam if you desire, or whatever else) if they give me a suggestion that will shut her up. The gift from grandma can be bought on Amazon if needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212843816/
googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjHnvbZjfXQAhVHPIEKHQR7AmgYABAN&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESIuD2woZ0bq5YB_PiMfwN3DC9jRHxXY_NqdWMDguVpMA-U2k&sig=AOD64_0qOAVJM3A-lE5mRN8etYg2Qoadeg&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwiB7OzZjfXQAhXCLSYKHaW3BbYQuxcIqAE&adurl=
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197138239/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell Grandma you could always use some new shooby doo's

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212843816/

cs 1.6 my niga

i said you had to give me a good enough suggestion to shut her up in order to get me to buy you something

Buy this nigga CS1.6
Tell granny to buy you a new jacket for winter, wash it a couple times to make it look worn.

ask for clothes

bump

thank you, this is cs 1.6 fag here

what kind of clothes? i only really wear tshirts and gym shorts

ask for new jacket like that other dude said

idk anything about jackets, since i never wear one

anyone know of one for 100 bucks

googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjHnvbZjfXQAhVHPIEKHQR7AmgYABAN&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESIuD2woZ0bq5YB_PiMfwN3DC9jRHxXY_NqdWMDguVpMA-U2k&sig=AOD64_0qOAVJM3A-lE5mRN8etYg2Qoadeg&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwiB7OzZjfXQAhXCLSYKHaW3BbYQuxcIqAE&adurl=

for cs 1.6 fag

100$ steam card
(she will not even know what the fuck you are talking about)

I actually know a lot about jackets, but I doubt your gma would buy you a Canada Goose, tell her Dickies, they are affordable and their site panders to older peoples.

Is correct, i get my gma to buy me steam cards like wild

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197138239/ (pic is ironic)

Tell her you are saving up some money and you would appreciate if she could help you out along the way, say you are tryna save for a car or some shit dude, If I win can you get me tropico 5 pls I will love you forever no homo

private, instrument or commercial?

cs 1.6 a fag

satan, she demands it be an object, and 2 or more at that

naw tropico 5 the nigga

currently working on private

Then say you want a pair of 90 dollar shoes and a pair of 10 dollar socks

all aboard the cs 1.6 train

nobodys going to get anyhting faggot the thred fukingggg died

Hey Nate

who the fuck is nate

$100 dollars,this must be a nigger thread.

this must be a ded thread

well if my gamgam were not kill, I would tell her, everything I wanted, but i'll settle with you....
>10 packs of cigarettes
>9 bottles of liquor
>8 AA batteries
>7 grams of weed
>6 hamburgers
>5 cases of brew
>4 rolling papers
>3 bags of reese's
>2 good movies
>and copy of CS1.6 for this nigga too

thank you my niga im still waiting for MY GODAMN CS1.6 NIQQQA

same, cessna 172?