Good evening, Anonymous! Come hang out in the shrine for a while

Good evening, Anonymous! Come hang out in the shrine for a while.

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION.
>No seriously, that's what it's about.

>Exchange dubs, trips, and above for tarot readings if you wish.
>For a reading, it's best if you have a question or a topic in mind. It can be as vague or specific as you like.

>Leave your name, nickname, or made up name, and you'll receive a fortune cookie, courtesy of a junior shrine maiden.
>Fortune cookies are short blurbs about your luck for the year, kinda like what you'd find inside a... fortune cookie.

>Advice is free.
>GETs for tarot readings can be donated to others.
>Be specific about who gets it, please.
>Be patient, and have love in your heart. Tarot readings take time, so expect to wait at least a little.
>If it seems like I forgot about you, remind me!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1066zF7pwQy
youtube.com/watch?v=LZoVly3rzDg
youtube.com/watch?v=7vTShRcdnbo
vocaroo.com/i/s0UhIiz2UePk
vocaroo.com/i/s0xm1o9RBkRm
vocaroo.com/i/s1aTKQqkKdEP
vocaroo.com/i/s1ul7HLqdAeM
vocaroo.com/i/s00Yy8RAqp1L
vocaroo.com/i/s1VdEjVyFvBV
vocaroo.com/i/s1fsS3VDBl19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello!!! Can I get a fortune reading, please? ^^

Hi Reimu!

Mantis

Reimu!!! It's been a long time, it's good to see you! I've been going to bed earlier recently so I keep falling asleep before...

How have you been? What happened with the starbound server thing?

Why is the silence so loud

>mean to click on /s4s/
>accidentally click on /cm/ (I do not visit that board ever, btw)
If it had been /hm/ with its disgusting 3D muscle-humans, it would not have been a sad accident, not a happy one.

What happens when you die?

vocaroo.com/i/s1066zF7pwQy
-Koi

Reimu how do these videos make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=LZoVly3rzDg
youtube.com/watch?v=7vTShRcdnbo

Rolling for readings!

I don't know if that is actually your voice but it's beautiful. Are you a narrator?

Roll it roll it!

If you'd like to stick around and roll, I'm sure you'll get one soon~

I've been fine! Not much news to speak of, just grinding for cash and spending my days off as lazily as possible.

Anyway, the Starbound server is still in progress, but we'll have to wait for a while. I'm not the one setting it up, so I'm not sure how long.

Shouldn't have smoked that weed, scoob.

The same thing that happens in First Person Shooters and Role-Playing Games.
You get forced into third person and lose your ability to do anything but see and hear what's going on, and maybe pan the camera and zoom in and out a little.
Don't think it lasts forever, you just have to hit the any key. This, of course, doesn't load a save. It takes you back to the character creation screen.

Why worry about something that can never be known in this plain of existence? Maybe you yourself should start asking questions about spirituality and different views.

Floorbagel reporting in.
I would like fortune-telling on my social life.

The Wind Chill Factor will be -10°F tonight, here in Mantisville

Mantis

So we create our character and after saving changes our memory is wiped then we're born?

How can can improve my current situation, i feel like i'm too late to the party of life.

Hououin

vocaroo.com/i/s0UhIiz2UePk
-Koi

Nep here, advicing, chatting, listening, yadda yadda, the usual.

I can only get off during sex if im hurting my partner in some way or completely disregarding how rough Im being with them. Is there therapy that i can go through to get rid of my sadistic side or am I just fucked.

Rolling. And a fortune cookie for Kanzaki, if that's okay.

I've been really depressed for quite some time. I have tried shit from doctors and don't feel any differnt. I want to let mushrooms or lsd take me where I don't want to be.
I have no other emotions but anger and sadness. My life is falling apart. Will it change? Does it get better? I feel like a husk of what I was when I was younger.

Reimu, my friend keeps telling me she wants to kill herself and I try my hardest all the time to try and make her feel better and convince her to call the suicide hotline or see a therapist but she won't listen and I don't know what to do

vocaroo.com/i/s0xm1o9RBkRm
-Koi

Might just be me, but I'm not sure you can change what you're into like that. It's fine though, there are people out there that enjoy being hurt.

Hey hey

sorry I'm late

-Sweet Roll

You could try to find a partner who is into bdsm, no? I think some people are into humiliation or being hurt.
user, could you elaborate a bit? Why do you think you feel that way?
How long has this been going?

Eirin! Eirin! Tasukete Eirin!

Thanks small anime girl

Reimu! I haven't seen you in forever, how have you been?

Since I've known her, a few months now.

seems difficult to spring the whole I wanna slap you around and fuck you like a piece of meat on a chick

I say this to everyone. Get into the arts be it drawing, painting or writing even if you suck at it.

Force yourself to do it and if you got no inspiration draw random lines and curves. I often just start out with a tree and a world explodes from their. You can also try listening to music for therapy.

Most people never want to call out for help. If it possible and you do fear for her safety let her parents know somehow.

I don't know much of anything of that stuff other then maybe take a break? Don't even masturbate for a week or two so you can refresh.

Hey, I didn't actually do anything. I just think that there's nothing wrong with what you're into as long as it's between consenting adults, y'know?

vocaroo.com/i/s1aTKQqkKdEP
-Koi

Got dubs :c

I don't know her parents or her in real life, but they must know because she's been hospitalized for it before and she sees a therapist

If she's been hospitalized and sees a therapist then there's not much you can really do. Just gotta be there for your friend.

Ooooh boy, trust me on this one, if you think there is something wrong with you, you're not alone. For real, there are people like that, you should try to look up somewhere, I dunno, the internet I guess.
Why do you think she is feeling so depressed? Might be something else too, mental illness are quite a thing.
Wait a bit, they take a moment.

>Knight of Swords
>Eight of Cups
>Three of Pentacles

Ahem...

"Daring, impressive young man of action. An impulsive but usually well-meaning person. Heroic, if a little rash. A man who can be wearing and disruptive, but also effective."

Whoever I just described will be revealed as an unhealthy influence on you. You will turn away from this person, freeing yourself up to find more talented and mature friends.

There most likely is some kind of therapy that can help you, yeah. You should find yourself a therapist or counselor and mention it to them, so they can refer you to the best option.

It does get better! Keep pursuing help, that's very important. You'll need more than just medication, though that can help if you give it enough time and go through the trial and error phase of finding the right medication. But therapy is important too.

If you're in a bad state of mind, LSD and shrooms will probably not be a good experience.

Oh...... an online friend then. You know I had the same exact problem. What I did was talk to her, most people want the attention and feelings that they are cared for by others.

Just be careful what you talk about and what words as they can get ticked off at certain things.

If you get to caught up in this its going to drain you and get feelings of hopelessness.

Relationships never work for me. I've had really hot girlfriends and I feel great when that is going on. but I get really bad flare ups of psoriasis. Like my entire face is dry and red. All over my arms legs and body. That's usually when my partner would start acting weird a d surprise always cheated on. They're well aware of my issue beforehand too. Anytime I talk to someone at work or anywhere they stare or if I'm in arguments it's used against me constantly. I've thought of suicide.. and tried every treatment available. I don't know what to do. My family is supportive but still bring up how bad it looks.

Hiya Nep!
How's it going?

Nice Dubbs there, BTW

Rolllin rollin rollin rollin rollin uh limp bizket

I keep trying and I don't how else I can help and I'm starting to feel exhausted

I don't know, she just keeps telling me that she's bad and she hates herself. I keep trying to ask her to go into more detail so we can try to pick it apart but whenever I do it's like she just shuts down, like she doesn't want to try and get better or learn to like herself.

Forgot this:

Mantis

Thank you Shrine Maiden!

When you say you've tried every treatment available, do you mean with a doctor's help/guidance or just what you could find on your own?

I'm gonna say what other people have said... you need to let other people know that she's currently talking about suicide, so you're not the only hope of stopping her. Barring that, the best you can do is to be there for her and try to talk her through it each time, but just know this... It's a very long, dark, mentally draining road, and it might not lead to the destination you're hoping for... just be prepared for that if you're going to continue the friendship, because as an online friend there really isn't much you can do...

Caring about someone with depression is shit. I'm not gonna lie to you, you'll put all this work in and it still probably won't seem like it's making things any better. You'll get drained, you'll feel upset, you'll probably even get angry. Believe me though, it does make things better. Sometimes having people that'll be there for you is what makes life worth living.

You don't need a girl to be happy. Learn to love yourself. Most people think they are ready to be in love but they aren't so when something little happens they don't like they jump ship cause they want everything to be perfect.

If they use a small medical condition like that against you then they are not worth it. It's good to do a small test like that to see how serious they are about a relationship.

Its hard to tell or help someone somrtimes, especially if they think no one else is experiencing what they are. I hate myself and i want to dir, people yry and help me , but its all the goddamned same. A friend of mine recently killed himself and its just resonated with me, i cant seem to shake it out of my mind, but the sadness i felt then i promised myself i would go on, because even if i believe i dont mean anything, people do and will care, they just get busy with their lives.

le greentext meme
>be me
>be mid 20s
>life circumstances making me approach full 3DWANI status
>taking psychedelics and dissociatives regularly
>dissed out and talking to people on omegle
>find someone and talk for literally the entire night about drugs and anime
>exchange contact info, been keeping regular conversation for weeks, live somewhat near each other
>been so long since a meaningful relationship that I'm undoubtedly falling for her
>except she's way too young for me (I guess this is indicative of my maturity level)

I already know this is a dark, dangerous path; but I don't know how to convince myself to stop talking to her

Hi Mantis. I was just watching GoGo's wicked journey.
Depressive people often shuts down and deem themselves unworthy of any sort of love or care, just, try to be there for her and remind her you are there. It does help, I should know.

Psoriasis guy here
I've tried both. Last thing was I sat in a red light therapy for a few minutes every 2 days. Made my skin so weak that taking a shower in Luke warm water felt like needles and knives. I had to stop because it got to the point where I'd cry when I showered

Hello, anonymous~

Hey.

seagull

Reimu ;_;

Sounds fun!

I'm getting ready for work here

Mantis

can you give age specifics? have you asked her her age yet?

Duuuubs!

Mantis

You know...

It's kind of difficult to tell who you are without at least your trademark ears, Reisen

Unless if you actually aren't Reisen

Which would mean that this is awkward

Hello anyway

-Sweet Roll

Large age differences are hellish, I'd try to avoid it. They just make things unsatisfying for everyone.

Odds are, I can't convince you either... you already know everything that's wrong with this scenario. Regardless of your maturity level, you're older than her. You've experienced more trips around the sun, and more stuff has happened you to than will ever happen to her. That's life experience. You're at different levels, and no matter what happens or what you do, she's always going to be on a lower level than you. Looking up to you, in other words.

If you get into a romantic relationship with her, then from the start there's an imbalance of power. You know more than she does. Spoken or unspoken, she's looking to you for answers. You can't play mentor and boyfriend at the same time... there's a reason it's unethical for therapists to date their patients, and it's the same thing here. You could seriously screw up her mentality and ability to form healthy relationships later on in life if you do it, so please don't.

No need to stop talking, just to wake yourself up from the fantasy of it, you sound like you're in love with the idea of being in love and not with the person. Think about how you're fooling yourself until you come to the realisation of it.
Yo.
Ram that train into a school and shoot it up!

How are you tonight?
Dubs, indeed~ As a ninja, I am proud to have gotten dubs so quickly.
... What?
You like Yo-yos?

Do a Multi-Track Dorifto, then send it

-Sweet Roll

Could be worse, you?

Should I buy the 2012 STi hatch I found today or let another car slip away.

Nothing.

Thought you were someone else

Boy, do I feel like an idiot
/'–_–\

-Sweet Roll

Doooooobs!!

Mantis

Could be better~
Ha. No one is quite like me, silly boy.

Everybody relax, i'm just here to claim my beloved Reisen.

>seagull has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Money", "8".

Wow, that sounds terrible... I'm sorry to hear it. This kind of thing is really out of my depth, but I do know someone who might have better advice for you, if you'd like a referral...

vocaroo.com/i/s1ul7HLqdAeM
-Koi

Koi your voice is beautiful. I want you to record something I can set as an alarm. Please.

Something up?

This ain't that kind of thread, I don't think.

G-get the hell out of here!

what movie should I watch?
GET

vocaroo.com/i/s00Yy8RAqp1L
-Koi

THINGS

And now we've got a fight on our hands.

RavioliDude here. Would like fortune telling about my future in general

Yeah i got a real shitty roll on genetics. Anything that can help really. I'd appreciate it.

Ah, no, I'm just saying that things are mediocre, that's all~ It's been a mixed bag today, I'm afraid.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VdEjVyFvBV
-Koi

>RavioliDude has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Cyan", "65".

Ah, right. Been up to much?

I'm not... anyone's waifu...!!!! I'll destroy that dakimakura if it's the last thing I do!

I think there are too many dakis of Reisen for that.

-sigh- Sadly I won't be able to keep you company for tonight, I hope I have better luck on friday... anyway, good night and hope you do well Anonymous. (Just when I drank a big cup of coffe just for you! ;~;)

Today was a bunch of good and bad things. Most recently I had to give someone the news that someone they love had said some horrible things about them. And then comfort them afterward.

Surprise me. I'm sure you have something inspirational or wonderful to say.

Full Metal Jacket.

vocaroo.com/i/s1fsS3VDBl19
-Old Man