What's the first thing you'd do if you woke up as a woman tomorrow?

What's the first thing you'd do if you woke up as a woman tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-jJkgXQRg&t=4s
zip.er.cz/jxb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably take a shit

Become a single mother and go on welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-jJkgXQRg&t=4s

be worse at everything.

Holy fuck that's creepy

this

Be amazing at everything

be happy about not having gender dysphoria

Sue everyone and anyone I could for mislabeling me a male all these years.

Prostitute myself, as a young tasty lady I could earn lots of money just by laying on my back. Then invest all my monies and be a rich old lady

Enjoi getting robbed without a pimp to protect you

complain about a "wage gap" so I can scam my boss into paying me more than everyone else

Probably fuck some niggers. Not even bait

and if anything goes wrong, just blame society and men for it, the way women do

>Masturbate
>Free entry into clubs
>Free drinks
>Free clothes and accessories from admirers
>Guaranteed entry into most jobs
>Act like a damsel in distress in the workplace to get delegated to the easiest position and still have saps do my job for me
>Dont even have to open my legs to abuse the power of being a female

Basically, if I woke up as a woman tomorrow, I'd be set for life.

Find a sugar daddy and live the rest of my life in luxury

mastubate

Freak out.

Camwhore on twitch for money

Flick the bean

Yeah if you woke up an attractive woman.
If you were butt ugly, none of this would happen.

gang bang

Buy all the shoes

Expanding on that, I would suck a few dicks for a few thousand on Backpage, buy equipment and a good rig, and while camwhoring id collaborate with other camwhores.

I will wake up as a women tomorrow since I am one.

You win

Moar w/ timestamp

Live life on easy mode.

Its incredibly hard for a woman to be really ugly unless your face is severely disfigured. I'd still cash in on ladies night and if i made friends with a group of hotter girls, i'd still get free shit.

This.

Disagree.
Woman I work with is a fucking tool, cost the company a small six figure sum.

Has 3 people that all do her jobs for her, and get paid a lot less.

Has accidently ordered stock wrong, filling one of the warehouses with a product that I didn't even know we sold. (Now someone else orders stock in that unit, one of the 2 responsibilities she was mainly in place for)

She's short, fat, ugly as fuck, sounds like shit, and is so annoying seven people who work with/under her have quit, citing her as the main reason.

She didn't even put out, her manager is a bit of a cuck, but she's in no way seductive. Even being fat her tits are not even there, and she dresses like a granny.

Oh, she's on 12 months paid leave now after working for the company for about 30 months. We hired a new person to cover her role, at a reduced rate, he constantly bombards EVERY other department asking if there is anything he can do to help, all his work is done before Lunchtime.
> have seen him sweeping up once, said he had been so bored and didn't want to bother the clearing staff.

Women have it easy as fucking pie.

The middle aged and ugly women complaining about being ignored are just mad because they are treated like every guy under an 8/10 is

absolute first thing: high five god
then I'd have to lock my door and come up with some way to explain it logically to my parents
Imagine trying to explain that to anyone, they'd all call you a liar and you'd probably go to jail for kidnapping yourself or something.

Picture of both feet, toes spread wide.

underrated post

she fap in front of the mirror, then go to a club and make out with chicks, possibly scissor

All women, no matter how old and ugly, still get the comfiest and easiest jobs in factories, they work sitting down at whatever pace they desire in one machine. Men work standing up (12 hour shifts) and operate 3 to 5 large machines and get slavedriven by bosses to produce more. The women don't because "it's not expected for them to produce as much as a male".

I'm not doing a time stamp. You boys don't deserve one. Women are the master race

I'd probably get a massive boner playing with myself

PIC OF BOTH FEET, TOES SPREAD WIDE BITCH!

>first thing you'd do if you woke up as a woman
Probably this in general But more specifically, and then for a living. Pretty ideal life if you ask me.

well then, you know where the exit is, bitch

You may be a woman on the inside, but you seem to have a male body. And a cock. Nice try, guy.

Kill myself to perpetuate trans suicides

Sign up/ go to anywhere there are changing rooms or lockers. Be the best creeper ever and lesbo the fuck out.

>Women are the master race

citation needed

Enjoy all the benefits of being a woman
>free alcohol
>free drugs
>people always being nice to you
>lots of secret club shit
>first preference on literally everything; jobs, finding a place to rent
>constant free offerings for sex

butter my eyelashes

Show my tits on Sup Forums
Then have sex with a kid and claim he raped me

>What are countries with legal prostitution.
You know it's just a normal job in some countries, right?

What is wrong with her pussy?

This. The only ugly women are fat women, and even they have fetishist weirdos that go after them. Going from fat to thin is as easy as fucking losing weight. Luckily chicks get cheaper/free entry to places like gyms over guys just cuz they're chicks.

giving birth at home?

women aren't a race

Dress super slutty to fuck the first hot guy I find. After I get it down, go to a party, get drunk, get gangbanged and filled with cum.

I would do pic related

Wonder how could this happen

Depends. If I'm a women forever then nothing changes. But if it's temporary:

If no one recognizes me and I have no chance to get pregnant when I change back, I'm fucking my best friend, my dad and then two of my les friends.

If people know me, probably just take pics of myself, make vidoes for selling later on. Do special fetish vidoes etc.Fuck like 1 random guy to see how it feels like. That about it.

Depends on how hot I was

Take my morning piss and then get thrown out of the house because my fam don't know me.

Stick something in my butt and it be totally okay.

go to a bar, try to get free drinks without getting raped

And don't forget the TONS of emotional support I'd get from other people just because I'd be a woman.
Most women can simply "stop" being ugly. Take care of your skin. Brush your goddamn teeth. Shave. Do your hair in a way that suits you. Use flattering clothes and lose some weight.
Most men do these things every fucking day. It's not painful. It's not a chore. It's basic fucking hygiene.
And then women STILL get to use subtle makeup to hide asymmetries and imperfections. I have never met a woman who wasn't disfigured horribly that couldn't go from "ugly duckling" to a solid fuckable woman in a couple days of experimenting with makeup.

Women live life on the easy-as-fuck mode always and still bitch like hell.

roll over and lick my wife`s pussy

Uh... I sense a problem with your plan.

Would I have to be a woman? I want to be a little girl instead. I want to be a little girl and marry a big strong man and get fucked by his big adult cock in my little preteen pussy and give him a bunch of babies and be a good little housewife.

Twiddle the clit

zip.er.cz/jxb

basically find the richest virgin nerd and blow him for lots of money. just keep finding virgins. it wouldn't be that hard. just take any intro comm class where people give speeches you can see you is confident pretty quickly. Twitch, playboy, modeling. our culture is sexually repressed it so easy and you don't even have to be a slut

You would first have to sift through the millions of men who'd take you up on that offer.

I'd prolly start complaining. Wymyn, amirite?

TITS
Or
gtfo

Complain about the wage gap.

I'd probably shove something big up my snatch to see what it feels like. I've always wondered.

Sauce?

get cramps

Well I work a door-to-door sales gig where our office is 95% men, if I woke up as a hot girl I'd go back into work cause I'd be eager to see what happens to my numbers if I used sex appeal instead of charm and presence

why is the top of your ass so bumpy

Exxxxxxactly. Women act like it's patriarchal oppression to have to not look horrible in order to attract attention from men (the men they are interested in of course, any guy they aren't the attention is just creepy)

Don't juuuudge me!... I am a strong independEnt black woman that don't need no man.

if only more women in society took that tact. Instead of wasting their times on pointless careers making powerpoints and retiring to their cats.

Not have a job anymore, because there's no way anyone I work with is going to believe that I'm suddenly a woman. Probably not my family either.

I might not have a place to live anymore either, since that's under a male name. This is going to require much more thought than OP has planned for...

go back to sleep

you're gonna have to whore yourself out to me now you filthy slut!

Mmm, no. My first thought is to hit the road and not look back, but I'd probably end up getting raped that way. I'd sigh, pay up my apartment for another month, buy some clothes that fit my new body. Then, unfortunately, I'd have to find a new job and new place to live. I could probably score a job around here pretty easy, since it's a college town, same with a place to live. There's always someone around here looking for a female roommate, fucking desperate college guys. So that shouldn't be too rough. After all that's settled, I need to get my Associates degree again, and we're back on track mostly.

Assuming that no one cares about actually looking at my high school diploma that I don't have anymore.

i wnat to fuck you in ass and pussy

get down on your legs and spread em bitch

i hump and i bump ya all day long! i slap you fuck up and cum on your asshole and force you to lick it clean

Give my virginity to a good man.
Give it up regularly for food/dinner,lunch.

so BE a woman... nice move.

Yeah, feminism has ruined most women. It's so sad.

assuming I'd had enough fiber the night before yes.

Finally breathe.

>cum on your asshole
>force you to lick it clean

Wut?

Elaborate.

:/

No it doesn't. If you wake up as a woman, your name is still the same. Your assets are still the same. Just hide your breasts under a sweater until you can legally change your name to something female. Assuming your hair didn't grow out like crazy over night, thats all you have to do. If it did, either cut it or wear a woolcap.

You still have access to all your shit. Turning into a woman wouldn't change your name and history. Your facial structure and body would change to acomodate OP's "wake up as a woman" rule, but overall you'd be you.

Play with my tits