I think I'm going to have to kill myself soon. I was thinking about shooting myself in the head. Does it hurt...

I think I'm going to have to kill myself soon. I was thinking about shooting myself in the head. Does it hurt? Any better ideas?

dont.

dont do it bro trust me

I recently shot myself in the head and died, it does hurt

Heroin overdose, have some fun while you enjoy your last moments

Just use a higher caliber weapon. Knew a guy that tried doing it with a .22 and bled out for hours.

Live stream an un-boxing of Dry Ice while in a small tightly zipped tent.

It hurts way worse than anything you can imagine. Shooting yourself in the head doesn't mean you die instantly. Your body will shut down, but you'll feel the immense pain for hours

Do it faggot

Why dont you shoot yourself and tell me after if it hurts

KEK you tried

Roll

Don't do it man...big world out there! Get a one way ticket and fuck around the world

Overdosing on Heroin alone is actually difficult. OP needs to take 3-4 fistfuls of benzos and some vodka if he wants to succedde.

CO2 causes a panic reaction. Better to use nitrogen or helium.

you can't bleed out for hours with a gunshot wound to the head unless you fucking miss you dumb fuck nigger fag

Throw yourself off a cliff and your death will be instanteous just make sure to land on your head

How about he take some other people down with him? Good idea user!

Shut the fuck up

I really want to, and am going to.
Atleast it will be fast?
My brother is a heroin addict. Perhaps I should just steal his stash and go to town? This is plausible.
Tell me more? I know nothing about guns.
Are you fucking serious? Any better ways to kill myself?
I'm going to

Fuck off, OP. You're not going to kill yourself. Quit attention whoring on Sup Forums.

Here

Confirmed for bait

Do something original, if you're gonna leave this world, make the last show be the greatest you ever had, and livestream it I will gladly donate you 5 bucks, so you can buy something nice in the afterlife

OP try eating a lot of hamburgers and then stitching your asshole. Very painful death.

Also, jump from a building with your wrists and your femoral cut while on fire and drunk and high on lsd. also stab your liver. samurai style.

or maybe get impaled. shit is probably the worst way to die ever. seriously

OP here. shoot myself or pills? you decide. I'll stream it.

boring

Pew pew, I love pew pews

are you doing it right now?