Your country

Your country

Your thoughts on pewdiepie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nsWpFgIgYT4
youtube.com/watch?v=L9SFQTrfUwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is actually the fourth cousin of my gf, I met him once at a common family funeral.
Pretty nice guy.

He's my cousin. He's the least racist person I know. They're jealous of him and smearing his good name.

typical alt-right loser who says "whats alt-right anyway?""im not racist but"

People who play video games are generally shitty fucking nerds so I hate him and want to beat him up

He's got the look of a Swedish supermodel but the mind of an immature child when he plays videogames

Zitto animale

>4th Cousin
>met at funeral
>doubt.jpg

Pics to prove he's your cousin fingol youtu.be/nsWpFgIgYT4

Pretty sure he doesn't hide him being alt right

t. alt-right loser nerd

ZITTO

He's my sister. I molest him sometimes, he's actually a pretty cool guy.

ANIMALE

i like his newer content. didnt watch his stuff until recently when i finally caved in and he ended up being genuienly funny person

>Pics to prove

Not gonna make my family look bad by posting my face here

He's my neighbour I can see him record his videos

Never watched this fuck and I only know that the internet is obsessed with him for some reason.

His videos are boring but since he is my second cousin I tolerate it.

Stop bullying me I or I will heem you

flag.
I have no idea what is "pewdiepie"

He's actually my second cousin

Watch video here

I don't watch his autistic video game vids, but I'm happy he is turning the youth away from the SJW. Thank you PewDiePie.

My country
My Pewdiepie

I will rape you if I get the chance

He is honorary Japanese

He\s my younger brother. Sometimes I force him to dress like a girl and have a tea party with me.

He's my cousin's cousin.

What is this meme.
Why do everyone say he is a relative or something?

Probably because he's a nazi now or something

I fingered him outside a nightclub once

I saw pewdiepie at a grocery store in Sydney yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Every swede is nazi in heart, they just need money so they can free themselves from (((them)))

He's the father my neighbor's cousin.

He's actually my mom. I enjoy skullfucking him whenever he tucks me in bed after reading me a bedtime story.

>every Swede is secretly a nazi
This could be a really good meme

He is my cousins grandfather

But we're.
We sterilized handicapped people trannies, gypsies and shit until 70s. Then suddenly we became SWEDEN YES

He is my second cousin's friend's brother in law

I read about that. You literally use to sterilize ugly people. What the fuck happened?

USA,Netherlands and France happened. Their racing for being "most progressive" affected the leftists here and they became major force, so everything became shit.

He's actually my dad. We go to the sauna every weekend and he usually takes a shit on my back in there. Pretty nice guy.

stop spouting terms you don't understand, animale

hell seger fava

favä
fitfy senpai

> i was only pretending to be racist guys xdd

>He's got the look of a Swedish supermodel

He's like the ugliest Swede I've ever seen.

what about the manlet northern brotha?

Flag

Don't know much about him, heard about him first time in that South Park episode. Seems kinda irritating.

I can only imagine how a "good looking swede" looks like then.

Who? Was his face also sculpted to resemble that of a rat?

In Carlow?

I heard this obnoxious faggot gave up on vidya or something, but didn't give enough of a shit to check what is he up to
Can someone tl;dr what he does now? Is he Sup Forums now?

He served alongside me in the Boer War. He told a famished Afrikaan child to "Say your prayers" before shooting him in the head. Pretty nice guy.

looks retarded dan stevens lol

his gameplays were tedious but the more comedy oriented videos are pretty funny, particularly the rants.

he also just killed hitler:
youtube.com/watch?v=L9SFQTrfUwc

Basically filhy frank skits

>sterilizing gypsies
not a bad idea

t. typical "alt-right? whats that?" alt-right loser

i know more bout it than you alt-right nerd. this fucker is also a typical alt-right loser. somehow every gamer loser like goobers easily fall for alt-right perspective and criteria and anti-sjw. tho sjws in the industry are the same scum.

1. flag
2. nazi

He is actually the second cousin twice removed's father's brother's step daughter's sister of my gf, I met him once at Greggs.
Pretty nice guy..

>think I'm posting an original post
>everyone else is doing the same

Fucking spooky, hive mind. My fucking sides at this thread though.
You win though