I unironically like their music and at the same time I don't find lauren attractive at all; am I just the only person...

I unironically like their music and at the same time I don't find lauren attractive at all; am I just the only person on Sup Forums thinking this way or possibly the only person on earth?

is she sitting on their lap
hnnnnggggg

You're the only one. I like their music and I like Lauren's look. My excuse is that I like synthpop and women.

who cares, you want a cookie or something for not finding lavren cute?

you have bad taste both in synthpop and in women

Dude, you have no idea about taste.

I actually agree with you. she's vaguely cute but I mean I don't like the music for waifufagging purposes by any stretch of the imagination. I just think they have some catchy tracks

mmmm

No. I feel the same. It just seems that way because the loudest voices on here tend to be sex-obsessed spergs.

No, it's fairly common that "waifufags" like their waifu's music for more than just the looks of the singer. Because you can't possibly like the music of an female artist who's remotely attractive without only caring about her looks.

p u f f y

noone gives a fuck

Chvrches is fucking trash but Lavren is cute
I dont listen to their music, I just jack off to Lavren

You're pathetic and your opinions are

is that really her
don't know why she looks so different

cause it's an old pre-chvrches photo

she looks so milky smooth and nice there

dressed different, did her hair different, but rest assured it's the same lavren beloved the world over

BB

L E G S

I really like the way she hold the microphones

you just know she has a lot of experience with them

BB

that's hot
i like a woman who is technically proficient with mcrophones