Celebs Over Thirty I'd Like To Fuck

Giada DeLaurentiis

She's 46 and I would fuck the shit out of her until my dick fell off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMTiR4Wazeg
zip.er.cz/10148
blindgossip.com/?p=68535
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she still looks like a girl i'd meet at a sorority mixer. fuck she's basically the sorority girl archetype--hot and can cook. plus that's how they dress and do their make-up. unreal.

You'll never get to suck those Italian titties...

These? Never? Damn!

Oh yeah

Nice

And checked

She has literally ruined me for any other woman

but that Bobby Flay shit, man, c'mon. I mean I'd still fuck her and let her cook for me but that just demoted her to weekend bitch only.

Found the gay nigger.

I thought that was a rumor

>weekend bitch

in honesty though fam, her talking would tip me over the top. she only speaks with italian accent when saying mozzerel and shit like that would limp my penne.

>would limp my penne

Do you talk like this aloud?

Just tell her to speak only Italian to you senpai, she was born there and speaks fluent Italian

Personally I love it when she throws in a little accent with her English

anyone know where i can get an hd copy of the food network show where she shows nip?

hard to find on the torrents

cant believe shes almost 40.

I don't speak italian, I just find her doing it with certain words annoying af.

Was not aware but post if you find it

found this, but not the one im talking about

depends upon to whom I'm addressing, bitch.

here it is. i wish i could get a dvd or anything HD.

Giada in Italy - Capri episode

Hope you can find it, I want to see that in HD

this was what i found. just can not find better quality for the life of me

su
san

I want to put my dick between those tits

mm mommy

Her head is HUGE.

Pauley all the way.

It would either be amazing or horrifying but I just want to know what the fuck she sounds like when she comes

Lindy is cute. Cute!

I always thought Cox was cuter but she ruined herself with the plastic surgery & botox

she got raped in front of her husband by burglars. im sure shes not into sex now

She was fucking with John Mayer and half the New York Yankees as well. Bitch got that hgh class pussy. 46 years old, looks better than 90% of 18-20 year olds

damn. wow.

that just makes it hotter and that was also 30 years ago so she might be over it

those titties are unbelievable

Hideous. Don't care what any of you say.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMTiR4Wazeg

This bitch
Larua calder

agree but her face is awful now

Yep

hard to go wrong with her tits and hips

O

Tina Fey man
Fucking hot

Srsly dat ass man

I'm going to pretend it's the 21st Feb 2017...

>30 is too young for these threads

When she says "Ya'll" it justs gets my dick hard for that inbred southern pussy.

Why so serious?

i met her twice she came to my best friends graduation. def pretty, not amazingly hot.

52 and would plow it until the end of days.

No Joke. The first thing I ever jerked off to was a clevage pic of Jennifer Love Hewitt

Or, really bizarrely into it!

Bitch is like a world class chef as well. I dont care if shes just a 7/10 in real life, shes still as good as it basically gets.

Kate Mara from Morgan.

51 in a couple months.

Do you even know where nipples are located?

more giada crira 2000 plz!!

>New Ch@a@n open..

zip.er.cz/10148

Ginger or Mary Anne, right?

Mary Anne always wins those polls, she's a hotter Mary Anne, that can cook really, really well.

And I have always had a thing for those very petite, tiny, size 0 pixies.

Rachel Goswell

shes 45..

Im obsessed with her so much. Shes got me wayy into the British Milf thing..

I love british milfs, like bettany hughes as well..

but rachel, omg

wasn't there supposedly a video of her getting double teamed by a couple of blacks?

You shut your whore mouth.

Not sure year, prob pre 2000

I'd pay to see that! Wish she had shit leaked in the fappening

thanks

...whish she had leaks. i heard her tits popped out during a taping of her food show once

Or 2009...

Glorious jugs

>prob pre 2000

LITERALLY has a date stamp on it of 11/2009

Seriously. I remember reading about it here on Sup Forums. There was a link to some website about celebrity dirt. No footage but a bit about how she's into being filmed getting spit rusted by nigs.

LITERALLY did not look at it except in a thumbnail. Still looks pretty young though

New Ch@a@n open

zip.er.cz/10148

The beauty of this is that after reviewing it with her, she went ahead with it anyways. She definitely saw her nipple come out, she definitely could have chosen to do another take. But she wanted the world to see her nipple

>I remember reading about it here on Sup Forums.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

She would be 10/10 if she didn't have the dago/kike schnoz....

The oversized head and longer than normal neck don't make your dick soft?

Gina Gershon

She's 54 now but I'd still hit it

kek, yeah she does have quite the large noggin.

The Las Vegas thing they mention here
blindgossip.com/?p=68535

That's the tape of her getting rotisseried by a couple jiggaboos

>longer than normal neck

All the better to deep throat you with.

are you kidding

Probably Rachel Mcadams.

Idk, like to keep it simple.

>I remember reading about it here on Sup Forums.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

No shit. There was a link to a comely different site talking about how she consented to being filmed by these guys and how the haven't released the tape because legal bullshit.

M-My celeb m-mistress Jessica Alba caught m-me l-leaning o-over her while she w-was enjoying h-her tv show and t-touching inside m-my wife-enforced panties... She s-said I-I w-was a l-long g-gone p-pervert and p-punched m-me in the left e-eye... I-I d-dropped t-to the g-ground and cried like a-a baby, asking h-her t-to stop... She scoffed, gave m-me a kick o-or two and resumed h-her watch...

i heard a giada pic was on the new "leakier" sinks vola but i dont know the link
and also being traded by fags an hoarders on a sighnup site referred to as the lagoon. (planetsuzi) maybe cause of the header

Interesting

Well, they're fake, so...

Now we're talking!

Even though it would fuck up my image of her, I would pay good money to see those if authentic