Hey Sup Forums, going to be fucking a girl in a couple hours and it be in my interest not to get her pregnant...

Hey Sup Forums, going to be fucking a girl in a couple hours and it be in my interest not to get her pregnant, what's some procedures I can take to make sure she doesn't get knocked up

>some procedures

Best is to keep your dick inside of your trousers.

2nd. Don't fuck her.

Pull out at the absolute last second.

It works 100% of the time that it actually works.
Pulling outs always worked for me.

Cut your testicles off. Literally every contraceptive fails, or you could try anal or just tell her to fuck and swallow.

Jesus - this is what Sup Forums has become.

If he has strong pre cum he could still be fucked.

That doesn't work women can still get pregnant from the pull out method. You can literally get a girl pregnant just from precum

If you're really worried about it just use a condom and pull out when you're getting close and finish elsewhere.

Yep, so just tell her to swallow lol

dont be silly, double wrap your willy.

Why is it always people who have never had sex before that give the advice?

Only effective if mouth pussy is the only pussy used.

Nigger you must be trippin

Literally a sexual health nurse told me this so why would she tell me this if I am a virgin?

which is what I am saying

you cant get your hand pregnant.

Gotcha.

FUCK IN ASS- CUM IN FACE

So true. Lol

youre gonna be getting laid in a bit why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums???

If towel babies become a thing I'm screwed

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

Lmfao

well just dont shove your cumrag inside a woman I guess.

Father?

Anal sex

You can't prove anything

Put it in her ass. Girls love anal sex and they get more pleasure from it over vaginal sex.

Wash the shit first though, shit dick ain't good unless you like scat my nigga fam Harambe brotha

smash your balls with a hammer a few times, should do it

Once you've emptied your precious man sauce deep into her overies grab her by that pussy and FALCON PUNCH her so hard in the uterus that spicy semen comes a flyin straight outta the vagoo!

Don't do this nigga please...

Definitely do this, nigga. Now.

She can't get prgnat if she ded.

>Morning after pill hand delivered

Cum inside. Get married, have a child, start a family. Stop being a degenerate.

You know you're asking too much, right? Fuckin' a man. OP's probably sweating bullets at this post.

cut your balls off, and then jerk off to get the last load out. From then on you'll shoot blanks.

If you were fuckin' a man there's a 0% chance of pregnancy.

Go in raw and get her pregnant.
It will be the best thing you ever do.
Really.

Footjob

no way!

just wear a condom retard. you can still pull out at the last second and bust on her face or something

fuck traps. you can shoot your load deep and never have to worry about the bitch getting pregnant.

It's her job maybe?

>natural isn't 4000x better than fucking through a shower curtain

/thread

you want almost zero percent chance of knocking a whore up, wear a condom.

maybe he could go raw if the op was fucking a girlfriend on the pill instead of random whores.

pull out

Ask her to peg you.

>36pbp

dead don't get prego

????????????????????

Cut off ur balls bby

Just do it at night. Those little sperm niggas gotta sleep too amiright

When you show up, say, "Now that you see what I really look like, do you still wanna do this?"

well, don't nut in her. if you;re really worried wear a condom, make sure shes on birth control and still pull out but honestly, sounds like you're new at this and paranoid.

yeah your right, OP is a faggot. no one is getting pregnant

lies. not enough sperm contained, the odds are really low if you don't have live swimmers in there from a previous ejaculation. a good pee will clear those guys out FYI

>sexual health nurse

wat?

thats a job? I'm calling bullshit or some trumped up far right "if you have sex you'l get pregnant" bullshit

Yeah, and if you were fucking a dude there's 100% of AIDS. So fuck off and die you degenerate piece of shit.

got fucked by a dude and don't have aids tho...

maybe ur infertile

my preferred solution

Knock her up then knock her out(by swiftly puching her belly of course).