WWYD?

WWYD?

Other urls found in this thread:

zip.er.cz/10148
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would kiss her neck and play with her tits and listen to her moan

turn 360 degrees and walk away cause I'm too big of a cuck to talk to better looking girls

Why are you such a faggot OP

Take a shit in the nearest restroom. Really gotta go rn man.

Lay her down and fuck those amazing tits of hers i would cover her face in cum.
Reply 4 reply

I would force her to give me a blowjob, pulling her braided hair as she swallows my cock.

Would definitly tit fuck her and then make her blow me id throat fuck her hard maoing her gag and choke after i would use her cunt and fill it with cum while i let people use her lovely mouth. Id then flip her onto her stomach so i can use her tight ass i would slap her ass as i use her nice and hard until i cum agian i would then let other people use her stretching her and covering and filling her with cum.

WWYD to my gf

would bend her over and spank her as she begs me to stop

nothing i'm too beta

I would make her blow me beofre i laid her on her back and started to fuck her cunt making her moan in lust as i use her.
I would fill her cunt with cum and i would watch as in fear she tries to get as much of it out as she can.
Reply 4 reply
Be rough with this bitch

Reply 4 reply bud

More

Pull that ponytail back as hard as I could while yanking down that top and forcing my fingers in her pussy. I'd start choking her with that tie while I grind against her ass to get my cock hard. Finally force her head down in the toilet while I get my cock lubed in her pussy before shoving it in as hard as I can into her asshole making her scream into the toilet water. I'd hate fuck her asshole only letting her up to gasp for breath every so often so she doesn't pass out before feeling my balls tighten, pull out of her stretched asshole and cum all over her already drenched face. Leave her there chained to the toilet for the next time I get hard.

WWYD to this feminist fat dyke and her dumb slut sister?

I would bend her over that tub, flip the skirt up and rip her panties down, fucking her hard, slamming her head if she's not careful

Dykes body

Sisters body

My cousin. What would you do?

Would break into her house and hold her down on the couch i would stip her down and tie her hands behind her back i would use her cunt right away stretching her as i use her tight cunt she would be in lots of pain as i push deep into her cunt i would not stop unti i filled her cunt with my cum. After i would face fuck her and then cover her face in cum id leave uer in a room and call some freinds up so they can come and enjoy her body.
Would tie both girls up and call some friends to where we are we would all take turns training their bodies over and over agian abuseing them and covering them with cum both girls hokes would be gapping by the time we are done with them and they would be filled with cum.

Glad you enjoy her heres more

Reply 4 reply

WWYD?

I would bend her over that counter and spank her, then finger her pussy. I would gag her with her wet panties and fuck her until i cum.

WWYD to this bitch?

I'd love to tie her to that bed, push that top up or cut it off before fucking her tits

More of her

wwyd to these eager hoes?

Would throat fuck her nice and hard watching as she struggked to breath then i would fuck her tight cunt and choke her agian watching her struggle to breath after awhile i would fill her cunt and i would play with her tits as she caught her breath after awhile i would push myself ibto her tight ass and start to fuck her long and hard making sure to spank her ass and pull her hair. Later i would fill her ass with my cum

I would bend her over and slap her ass until it wad red after i would push my cock into her ass and grab her by the shoulders and force her the rest of the way down forcing my cock deep into her tight ass quickly making her scream loudly in pain i would start to fuck her ass nice and hard as she cried a little bit after awhile i would fill her ass with cum and then i would make her coean my cock off with her mouth where i would throat fuck her and cum all over her face.

Reply 4 reply last of tht girl soz people but now for a dif one

Theres also this one

Wpuld make the thing around her neck tighter and then firce her on her knees i would fuck her face hard before covering her nice face in cum i would then make her go on all 4s where i would pull on her hair while i use her tight ass hard making her scream in pain as i use her likt a toy i would stop using her ass after awhile and just use her cunt until i came filling her with cum.
Reply 4 reply
Be rough with her

wwyd?

is thre more of this hottie in jeans for us to fap to?

any better pics of her in skirts or jeans?

Would rip open her dress and then lift her up and bring her down onto my cock while everyone watched me ram my cock into her tight unused ass she would scream in pain as i bounce her up and down on my cock and i would keep doing tht until i cane into her ass i would pull out and go into her cunt next stretching her still people are just watching me use her i put her on all 4s and let people use her mouth. Some people are hesitant at first but after someone uses her mouth and cums all over her face that is coverd in tears other people started to line up. I fill her with cum and put tape over her lips so no cum leaks out and then i let people use her ass.

WWYD

Wwyd?

wwyd??

In those jeans she's practically begging me to do it. I wouldn't wait I'd just throw her down right there and wrestle those shorts off of her while she kicked and screamed. Take a fistful of her hair and yank it to make her a little more complicit. Then pull those tits out so everyone around gets a nice good show before I proceed to take my hard cock and jam it in her asshole fucking her as hard as I can into the ground before cumming deep inside her ass and watching it drip from her gaped asshole.

Would you take this thick slut in front of her parents? I know her dads probably hard all the time thinking about his baby girls fat ass.

face fuck her while i smack her ass whenever she pulls away then when i fuck her pussy ill pull on her hair when she dosent moan to show that she likes it

You're going to still be facing her you retard

wwyd

On left

more

my gf

She's really hot OP, totally my body type preference. Hope she isn't bat shit crazy, enjoy buddy.

>New Ch@a@n open

zip.er.cz/10148

Don't go easy on her.

wwyd

Carolyn?

Also nice trips

Damn didn't even notice the trips. And not Carolyn sry

Would throat fuck her hard and cover her face in cum after i would fuck those nice tits and agian cover her face in cum.

I would love to fuck her face and watch as her makeup snears from her tears and saliva she would gag and choke on me and i would cover her face and galsses in cum.

Tie all 3 girls up and use each one of them cumming in each of their cunts after i would call some friends over so we can start a train on the 3 girls they would be crying and in pain as we use them they would be filled and cover in cum by the time we where done.

I would tie her up and make her parents watch as i use their daughter like a toy i would fuck her nice and hard infront of them i would fill her cunt with my cum and same with her ass i would make her blow her father and make her swallow his cum before i fill her cunt a secound time after i would untie the father after i tied up the daughter and left i would let him use her how he wants since its to late to turn back now.

Reply 4 reply
Be rough with her

Wife be dirty please

Nice trips i will not go easy now.
I would break into her house with her all alone i would grab ahold of her and shove my cock down her throat i would make her gag and choke on my cock as i fuck her throat i would push every inch of my cock down her throat and slowly watch as she struggles for air i would let her catch her breath before continuing with the face fucking. After i would throw her onto her back where i would shove myself into her cunt and i would slap and pinch her tits until they where red i would fill her cunt with my cum as she begged me bit to. After pullijg out of her cunt i would roll her over and ram my cock into her tight ass where i would fuck her harder then i did her cunt she would scream in pain as i used her ass like a toy and as i also stretched her ass to. I would not stop until i needed to cum thats when i would pull out and face fuck her one last time until i cane all over her face.
Reply 4 reply
Be rough m8

>breath
>reath
>eath
>ath
>th
>h
e

If I could I'd suck her nips

would take her into the yard, bend her over and spank her ass with the step ladder she's standing on. when she can't take it any more i'd smack her hard one last time and start eating her out. once shes dripping, fuck her as hard as possible while still spanking her, pull out and cum on the hand and ladder marks.

do mine please

More of her?

Thats all i have soz m8

what would angela get?

I kiss her hard on the mouth and then push her to her knees to suck my dick. She's a little wimpy at first, but I grab her head and take control until she gets the message. I give her the whole length, making her gag a little at the bottom of each thrust.

When I'm hard and slick and ready, I pull off her dress with one motion and bend her over the back of a chair, holding her by the neck. I plunge my cock deep into her cunt from behind, pounding her hard so she has to hold onto the chair tight to keep her balance. She's hyperventilating, letting out high-pitched gasps and moans.

When I'm ready to cum, I pull out and suddenly jam my cock hard up her virgin ass. It takes all my strength to get it in deep enough as she lets out a yell of pain, unwisely clenching up and increasing the friction. I choke her scream off with the hand around her neck and give her tight butthole a dozen more strokes, then release my load deep in her ass. I pick her up and put her back on her knees--her legs barely support her--and she licks my cock clean before I put my pants back on. I give her a kiss goodbye and she returns it enthusiastically, letting me know with her tongue that she really enjoyed her hard fuck.

How would you tame this slut? Replies for replies

Force left's head on my dick until I cum while fondling right. Then invite friends over for hour-long gangbang.

More of her?

Thanks user here's another pic. I would throat fuck her first to get my cock wet. Then it's time to take her ass. Reaching around to stuff her full of as many fingers I can fit into her. The goal is to stuff her to her limits. Blow up her ass and back to her throat to clean it off and pop another load!

what would you guys do to these two?

would push the blonde's head back into the headrest and get on top of her and facefuck her until I shot my load down her throat

More please! Her nipples look so cute, it'd suck on them for a while and bite one and pinch the other.

WWYD?

good call, the other one is behind the wheel and that would just be unsafe

I would bend her agianst the counter with her ass out and i would start to fuck her hard she would be in pain as i slapped her ass and fucked her nice and hard pushing deep into her tight ass over and over agian people would watch as i used her and she begged me to stop. I would then use her cunt and fuck her cunt harder then her ass id let people use her mouth as i filled her cunt with my cock i would fill her with my cum multiple times before pulling out and letting some other guys have a go at her.

Throat fuck her hard making her gag and choke on my cock i would watch as her makeuo smeared and then i would cover her face in cum adding to her smeared makeup and the saliva and tears.

I would hold her by the back of her head making her twke my whole cock down her throat and i would face fuck her hard i would watch as saliva made her make up snear and her tears would to i would pull out and bend her over and fuck her tight ass hard stretching her wide as she screamed in pain i would continue until i can filling her ass with my cum.

Reply 4 reply
Be rough with her

What would you do?

Keep the pics coming please. I'd love to stroke her hair while her head bobs back and forth on my cock.

I think he meant 720 degrees

Toss her onto the bed on her stomach, so her ass is facing me and from there I'd eat her ass.

wwyd?

I want to pull her hair while she moans out loud as I fuck her pussy from behind.

oh yah?

And then?

Would slap her ass til its red and then i would fuck that tight firm ass as i pull her hair she would be in pain as i use her ass and i would start to finger her cunt utnil she came u woukd fill her ass with my cum as soon as i came. Do this ine m8

I would help her clean up her room, hang up the graduation gown but have her wear the cap. get her on her knees, sucking my dick. finish on the top of the cap and store it with out cleaning it off.