/asean/

Most powerful witch edition

prev thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQxozBGBnxq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Marcos
alvincamps.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/9/
uptwsc.blogspot.com/2016/07/file-no-60-marcos-maharlika.html?m=1
cdn.loc.gov/master/frd/frdcstdy/ph/philippinescount00dola_0/philippinescount00dola_0.pdf
gov.(ph)/featured/the-fall-of-the-dictatorship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pertamax

Ok seems like duterte is failing. Whats the next step of your master plan flips? I mean what could make Philippines great at-last

Shittiest girl ever

Sucy a shit.

Last time i checked hes not
Just butthurt opposition supporters

He's still popular but given the recent revelations by that cop he could self-destruct within the year.

So I have heard that your cars will have ridiculous tax. For what purpose?

Rumor has it we're having a major tax collection deficit so "drastic measures" have to be made.

Tangina suntokan tayo gago

>i'm mal- err i mean i'm chinese malaysian

Sige ba, suntokan na lang kunsuntokan!

His policies are falling apart but his disturbing cult of personality and paid shill drones isn't

I'm honestly scared about what's going to happen when he kicks the bucket. How would his supporters react?

Yellowpoops are just mad because their idol is going to jail for asking drug money for her political campaign.

People trust too much in him, which is I don't. But it's not like we have much of a choice.

>it was "better" during Marcos' time
wat
I couldn't say that since I wasn't born during that time, but my parents sure did say that.

>Political opponents were being killed or jailed, no freedom of speech, inflation rose and the economy went south, investors fled, the peso devalued sharply and never really recovered up to the present, we were put into debt and we were forced to make bad loans, and the list goes on and on.
You forget somebody who's just doing his job, but blaming him on what his cabinet members have failed. Command responsibility.

my dick is more powerful than all of yours'

>when he kicks the bucket
Must be a fun time to be in the AFP today.

Dem deep state is unstoppable.

Tfw I probably won't be able to buy a brand new car until im 40

MALAYSIA BOLEH

instagram.com/p/BQxozBGBnxq/

>Command responsibility.
Pretty much why his fault.
Also, he killed his dad's political opponent, and worst of all, fabricated his war record (claimed to lead a guerrila group but that group turned out to be a phony; also it turned out he collaborated with the Japanese and his dad was killed for treason).

Matsura ka! baog

Nothing

When Macuck got ousted all the Ilocucks did nothing but go back to their hugbox and harp on their distorted revisionist history

All of his loyal generals then tried to unseat Cory until Cory persuaded the Americans to bomb them but they refused so instead they just did persuasion flights

Even Erap's ouster was even more hardcore since you have plebs rioting in the streets

Dutiti shills love to put out civil war and disobedience if El Meyor is removed from office and that they have the NPA, MILF and Abu Sayyaf on their side

>But it's not like we have much of a choice.
Yeah you do

>You forget somebody who's just doing his job, but blaming him on what his cabinet members have failed. Co

It was an autorian rule
He even made Imelda governor of NCR manila and took Pasig, marikina, la pinas , Valenzuela and made them NCR

>Also, he killed his dad's political opponent, and worst of all, fabricated his war record (claimed to lead a guerrila group but that group turned out to be a phony; also it turned out he collaborated with the Japanese and his dad was killed for treason).
heh

What's with the giant bump for expensive cars?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Marcos
Read for yourself.

>replying to a Marcos shill

Communism

Our population back then was just 48 mil
I doubt illocos would have done anuthing

Macuck's margin of victory in his first term is similar to Dutiti and Erap

In fact Erap beat Macuck and then later on Dutiti beat Erap

WITCHES DOESNT EXIST

That's why you dont buy it in cash moron.

I give you 20k right now if you change your facebook profile picture and cover photo to a weed420 related for a week

it's "Don't" not "doesn't"

RIP DeLima

20k utot lad?

evrytym.

>Read for yourself:
>Five years of the new society
>Progress and martial law
>Toward a New Partnership: The Filipino Ideology
>Tadhana
>America's Boy
>Marcos foreign policy
>In search of alternatives
>Debunked: A Thousand Little Deaths
>Presidential plunder (debunked)
>The Philippines under Marcos
>From Marcos to Aquino
>The Marcos Files
This is may be an image board, but sometimes filling up an user's empty brain can be worth it.

>inb4 Marcos shill

oh wait
Cheers.

Filipina's witches have a board?

spooky, amirite?

I forgot to add:

Tibak Rising
Inside the Palace: The Rise and Fall of Ferdinand & Imelda Marcos
Memoir of Juan Ponce Enrile
Mondo Marcos

I have other books like The Conjugal Dictatorship and Delusions of a dictator which states the cons of Marcos admin. I'm excited to buy the new edition of TCD which will be released this Saturday.

Yet another political persecution instead of the actual drug lords
Tsk tsk

So whats the point all have their own sources its even form the people who worked with him and exposed him

Too many Filipinos

Marcosian Economics – Myths and Realities by Alvin Campomanes

alvincamps.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/9/

Disproves that infamous youtube propaganda vid point by point. Concise, easy to read, complete with citations.

I can help you make more malaysians

Cambodia's Falkland islands.

I heard this candy makes me intelligent in 5 seconds.

How?

>tfw that article's author is a professor in my uni's department

More books and cases

Marcos Jr. v. Republic

“[t]he Marcos children and PCGG Chairperson Magtanggol Gunigundo signed several Compromise Agreements (a General Agreement and Supplemental Agreements) all dated 28 December 1993 for a global settlement of the Marcos assets. One of the whereas clauses in the General Agreement specified that the Republic obtained a judgment from the Swiss Federal Tribunal on December 21, 1990, that the Three Hundred Fifty-six Million U.S. dollars (USD 356 million) belongs in principle to the Republic of the Philippines provided certain conditionalities are met xxx.”

Martial Law and its Aftermath by Ronald E. Dolan, ed. Philippines: A Country Study. Washington: GPO for the Library of Congress, 1991

U.S. auditors to examine documents related to Philippines' alleged diverted funds by Ann Scott, March 17, 1986 UPI Archives

Which Philippine President Caused the Downfall of the Philippine's Economy? by Boom San Agustin

Marcos' Yen for Corruption by Masaki Yokoyama

True or false: Was 1972 Enrile ambush faked? By: Inquirer Research, Inquirer Archives; “Impossible Dream” by Sandra Burton; “Waltzing with a Dictator” by Raymond Bonner; “Imelda” by Katherine Ellison; “Phoenix: The Saga of the Lopez Family” by Raul Rodrigo; “The Quartet of the Tiger Moon” by Quijano de Manila; Sunstar.com.ph

Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 3: Country Studies - Indonesia, Korea, Philippines, Turkey by Susan M. Collins

Philippine Technocracy and the Politics of Economic Decision Making during the Martial Law Period (1972-1986) by Teresa S. Encarnacion Tadem

The Regime is Dead! Long Live the Regime! by Emmanuel C. Lallana

What's your wish, user?

REEEEEE

That must be my cum

That Manny Pacquiao stops being a fundamentalist hypocrite.

Commencing Dump:

Introduction to "The Marcos Legacy: Economic Policy and Foreign Debt in the Philippines" by Robert S. Dohner and Ponciano Intal, Jr

Hilao v. Estate of Marcos

"The district court properly held Marcos liable for human rights abuses which occurred and which he knew about and failed to use his power to prevent."

Links for corruption cases against Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos provided by the Stolen Assets Recovery Initiative of the World Bank.

The Rise and Fall of Ferdinand Marcos by William H. Overholt

The Agapita Trajano v. Imee Marcos Case

Where Imee was sentenced to pay more than $4 million. Her defense? Yes she knew he was killed, she knew her guards did it. BUT the court had no jurisdition.

TORTYUR: Human Rights Violations During The Marcos Regime by Michael Charleston Briones Chua

Republic v. Sandiganbayan

The Court observed that, “[s]ince 1991, when the petition for forfeiture was first filed, up to the present, all respondents have offered are foxy responses like lack of sufficient knowledge or lack of privity, or they cannot recall because it happened a long time ago or, as to Mrs Marcos, the funds were lawfully acquired. But whenever it suits them, they also claim ownership of 90% of the funds and allege that only 10% belongs to the Marcos estate. It has been an incredible charade from beginning to end.”

“These sworn statements substantiated the ill-gotten nature of the Swiss bank deposits.”

“In the Compromise/Supplemental Agreements, respondent Marcoses sought to implement the agreed distribution of the Marcos assets, including the Swiss deposits. This was, to us, an unequivocal admission of ownership by the Marcoses of the said deposits.

Actually i know your feeling, it's the feeling when someone steal a thing so beautiful from you.

But we can't give it up at the same time, sorry.

Madmen

I aint reading that shit

Our biggest island, annex in the 18th century i think.

Stealing feels good doesn't it?
Especially when you steal everything from land all the way to culture and profit out of it.

On Marcos' War Records:

File No. 60: The Marcos Maharlika files from the US National Archives and Records Administration.

Its a blogspot but the links are there

uptwsc.blogspot.com/2016/07/file-no-60-marcos-maharlika.html?m=1

kantot

Viets and Thais have always been historic bullies to Cambodia. :(

>This is may be an image board, but sometimes filling up an user's empty brain can be worth it.

>Martial Law and its Aftermath by Ronald E. Dolan, ed. Philippines: A Country Study. Washington: GPO for the Library of Congress, 1991
Thanks for reminding me. I haven't finished reading that yet.

>cdn.loc.gov/master/frd/frdcstdy/ph/philippinescount00dola_0/philippinescount00dola_0.pdf
If any of you Marcos shills want to read.

You wuz big and literally kangz. It's amazed me that Khmer Empire used to own pretty much the whole Thailand.

Th-That's my line! Don't steal!

and now its all gone. We are forever doomed to be irrelevant.

are you a true cambodian poster?

seems like we can never have both cambodia and Laos be on at the same time

true Cambodian.

Indochina is not as advanced in memes as ocean Sea's are. Most of us stick to FB, trolling other indochinese FB pages. Our meme technology is ancient. Except for Thais (trash dove spam)

Post dank Cambodian memes.

This.

There're millions upon millions Vietnamese (i think the same goes to Cambodians) on facebook and youtube, yet there're very few on Sup Forums. I think it's because of the "can't speak Engrish" and normie culture.

pengen ngentot gan

Wat

tell me about bataks, why do they eat people and worship jesus?

From The Official Gazette - Have to verify some notes but it has good reference line-up:

gov.(ph)/featured/the-fall-of-the-dictatorship/

How is it possible that you are both?!

I'm telling you it's beyond shitty.

The last panel which says 6 is zero refers to a thai meme about how Cambodia always goes 0 - 6 in every football game.

Don't forget to chain Sabah. Looks like she's trying to jump out of your window.

>cambodian maymay

In Malaysia minorities identify themselves according to race eg malaysian chinese/indian/etc and its sort of a running gag to make fun of us.
Unlike assimilation in most countries minorities here have parallel schooling that teaches in their own language and usually stick to their own communities, news in their language and stuff like 3 subtitle in the cinema.

Gonna destroy Liberal Party on the inside. Wish us luck, user!

My my

America should try the same desu

We have gone past that, we took Sipadan island from indonesia and steal Spratlys islands way before China thought it was cool.

Watching Autism: The Reality TV Show now.

>live
>drama
Pick one

Swallow reef now for comparison.

>3 subtitle in the cinema
this can't be real

Is it.

>subtitle covering the entire screen
How horrifying.

We have them on tv as well.

>This is a meme

If Japan won WWII South East Asia would be 100 times better.

Under tyranny of Japan Emperor? Not think so.

if America fucked off with your buddy France Vietnam would be 100 times better

Eating boiled cassava and tree bark while japs sink all your confisticated rice cargo due to shit anti sub warfare is not fun.
Nor a free truck ride to railway of death.