Amerifucks, is it true that when you turn 18...

Amerifucks, is it true that when you turn 18, you're required by law and under threat of imprisonment to sign the Selective Service:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System

... and that, if there's a moment of "national crisis" you could be called up by the Draft that was supposed to be swept away after the giant fucking bed-shit that was the Vietnam War?

The Draft!

The fucking DRAFT!!!!

HA HA HA HA!

HAAAAAA HA HA HA!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

We used to joke about this but sweet merciful FUCK, you Americans are well and truly literally fucking KEKOLDED! Not figuratively, not metaphorically but LITERALLY! By your own GOVERNMENT!

HAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Yes. Although if trump tries to use the country will explode. Only the low end of the gene pool accepts the guy and the rest aren't going to lift a finger for that buffoon.

Every single nigger in a lot of countries has to serve during their life (Scandanavia, Singapore, etc) and bad bait

ok.

The world is already chaos, the fact that this system is in place and that laws exist just confirms it. The world is fucking crazy but we al just accept it.

>"has to serve"

This is literally what cuckolded Murrifucks actually BELIEVE.

You know what, shithead? I'll serve. I'll serve my community, I'll serve my neighbours and I'll protect my family, but you can let a dog fuck you if you think I'll let myself be DRAFTED for the interests of some CUNT who wants to use me as a meatshield for their egomaniacal bidding.

Now go FUCK yourself.

Only males have to register for it

>lives in a country that at some point in time had its ass saved by the US.

It's easy to talk shit when your big brother Uncle Sam keeps the bullies off your porch. You're welcome BTW.

Yep. I did my shit online on my 18th birthday. It is absolutely rare that you'll be drafted though, since plenty of people join the military voluntarily every year. Only if we had a World War III would we ever reinstate the drafting system.

>joining the U.S. Military after the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you.

Turned 18 in March, still haven't signed up for Selective Service and I haven't gotten anything for it yet. Nobody really gives a shit. Besides, multiple reports and research trails have confirmed that only a good tenth of the US adult population is deemed physically and mentally capable of being a useful asset in the event of a war. That, combined with all the fragging of XO's in Vietnam only means that any intelligent president would outright refuse the PR shitstorm and training fiasco that a draft would cause.

>the chick he secretly filmed and masterbated his little dick to is now fucking a guy in the military.

Know how I know you're a product of Common Core?

Military recruiters are the fucking worst people. Literally see these dumb cunts at every high school, begging those too poor or retarded for vocational school or a four-year college to throw their life away with dipshit-tier STEM training and barely any opportunity for vertical advancement.
Swear to fucking christ, I always want to ram a table leg through their skulls every time they show up.

You can be denied federal aid for school, denied government (state and federal) job opportunities etc. for not taking like ten minutes to fill out a stupid form that will likely never be used.

It's way better than wasting oxygen sitting at home and browsing this website. You learn important values and build confidence while you're training. Then after Basic/Boot camp, you go into training in your specific Military Occupation Specialty, or MOS. Your MOS can help you find jobs in civilian life.The military is like Job Corps except you get strenuous physical exercise and free benefits.

Do tell.

Fag

I think they need to do away with it myself and make it so that every citizen under 30 must serve at least 3 years active service. If they leave the country until they turn 30 then they lose their citizenship.

Except when nobody wants to hire you after you've had some limbs blown off or PTSD or you died.

Your complete and utter lack of rational thought.

If any of you faggots had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that it hasn't been enforced since 1986. I was wondering why I never heard of this bullshit and I'm 37.

If you really don't think your government will levy citizens to fight in a time of crisis you're pretty naive.

Adding on to this, you also learn how to be a soldier, which you are first and always while you serve (in the Army in this example.) You'll learn how to use a weapon proficiently, how to defend yourself, and depending on your MOS, specific job skills you can utilize in the civilian world. Not to mention that Veterans Advantage you get when you apply to jobs, especially law enforcement.

God bless the GI bill.

There are different jobs in the armed forces other than infantry. For example, the Army has Biological Weapon Disposal jobs, Nuclear Technology jobs, Apache Helicopter repairer, Bradley Fighting vehicle repairer, and M1 Abrams tank repaired jobs, MP, Firefighter, Social Worker, and Medical jobs. There are a total of 140 MOS in the Army, around 15-20 involve warfare.

also saying you were a soldier makes you look like bad ass in the states

I plan on joining the Army and going active for like 4 years maybe and then going to college for CJ so I can be a cop. GI Bill ftw

Depends on where you are though. In a libcuck state people see you as an evil murderer or some shit

hah fuck everybody, nobody gets to steer my life in any direction by putting me down or judging me so they get what they want, it's all about what they want in the end... cocksuckers. Don't give them the upper hand

You sound like a bitch.

>bitching about Common Core
How to spot a 15 year old, ladies and gentlemen.

Wait, did you... did you just DEFEND Common Core?

No one checks and almost no one signs up for it. It is a requirement in name only.

Yep, and not any worse than your government making firearms illegal for civilians you fuckin weaponless pissant.

Trips of truth

Yes. But, if you're rich enough, you can avoid the Draft.

>although if Trump tries to use this country will explode
What the fuck

Only plebs get drafted.

There are plenty of modern first world countries who have compulsory military service and it works quite well, so suck a cock.

Fuck that I enlisted

>I gotta kill mudslims
>I watched mudslims kill battle buddies
>Killed more mudslims.
>Ate MRE
>Shit in bucket
>Burned said shit

All while getting paid.
Honestly more men should enlist only people that disagree are liberal cucks who are lower then mudslims on the scum rating

>muh guns
>muh freedums
>muh cawnstitchewshun
>muh secawnd mennmunt
>muh "gubment need tuh fear duh peepoles"

Well I'm not enough of a dumb shit to sit around and fucking complain about it. So what if I had to do more work, I got through middle school and high school with it, I was fine. Compare the education in Common Core states to a place like Texas which doesn't have it. Texas looks piss poor in comparison.
Most people who complain about it are either too fucking lazy to forth the effort to do schoolwork or are goddamn loons who think the government is indoctrinating and controlling children via the schools.

Shh just let them have this. They can feel safe with their guns in hand as long as they dont understand that the government is far beyond needing to use violence to control people.

yes, has to serve. In many European countries you have to serve in the armed forces. Germany scrapped it recently, but it seriously thinking of bringing it back.

That makes them smart.

Yes.
Its is the law but if you don't register at some point between 18-26 good luck getting a student loan, any kind of government assistance, or even a job. Once you turn 26 and have not registered you can be tried for a felony and if convicted face a $25,000 fine, 5 years in prison or a combination of both.
I don't see a draft ever taking place. Our professional military establishment doesn't want conscripts that don't want to be there. The shit would really have to hit the fan for that to take place.

And it would most likely take place for domestic security because our professional military is out saving your eurofaggot, mudbaby, asses...again.

It isn't bait user all this and more awaits you in. Lovely place called the middle East

600 billion spent on playing world police and making the richest even richer. Meanwhile, the rest of you cucks have to pay out your ass for meds and doctors, school and other services actually covered by your taxes in civilized countries. Seems like a fair and healthy deal to me

b-but muh freedoms...

you are the stupidest fuck ever.

hope you don't try to get any federal aid for college.

Well you see... As person, I am willing to give anything, even my life, if it means protecting those that I love. I agree that being drafted based on political interest is fucked, but in the case of a war that could potentially kill those I love, I would not only accept being drafted, but I would volunteer. If you think it is dumb to protect your family, then you are a fucking pussy.

>ITT euroniggers wish they could ever afford a 4 trillion dollar annual budget

Only republican cucks join the military, they couldnt even draft muhamad ali and that nigga had brain damage

You literally have no basis for comparison. My son is currently learning common core math at school and I teach him real math at home.

>irradiated
>nuclear powered
>enjoys other people having the burden of responsibility
I like making steam, but fuck the constant fire drills and RADCON shit that goes into the nuke community.
You're under the impression that the military is exclusively composed of combat rates/MOS's.

Those are reserved for the 'tards that SHOULD be meat shields, the rest of us with a 3-digit IQ get a good deal.

I never did, never heard anything for avoiding it

I took Common Core math for 5 years, since it was instated and took normal state math beforehand. I think I know what it's like. I'd rather have one nationwide standard than some above average kids in California and dumb fucks in Mississippi.
It's school, you're not there to have fun. You're there to work and learn. And learning the hard way is much better than having your fucking hand held.

Same user from shaving thread arnt you.

Yep. The US tells us that we will be drafted if there is need of it. Other countries will just reinstate a draft if there is need of it. Which is better? Also, don't tell me your country would rather be invaded and neutralized than draft it's own citizens to defend it.

There he goes again!
You're that arnt you guy from that shaving thread arnt you

Doesn't really matter when 60% of it goes straight in the factory owners' pockets and the populace doesn't see shit of the rest, does it?

I'll defend my community along with a militia, thanking you very much. If the Chinese or Indonesians invade this nation, I'd rather fight and die alongside people I've come to know and respect, than lame-brained idiots that so-called "wise" people in government demand I do.

Thanks for playing, shithead. Insert coin to continue.

this

Trump dodged the draft; so will I

So that's why we have a 50% unemployment rate.

kill yourself now please

JOBS
O
B
S

That's pretty much the douchiest response I've ever seen. Take your coin and stick it right up your ass you pompous piece of shit.

Is it? I don't know you. I don't WANT to know you. I don't want to know all the brain-dead cunts I might be fighting alongside of, and I SURE don't want to hear their fucking complaining as their leg gets shot off while shouting "yeehaw paaaaatriotism!" because they drank the fucking Kool-Aid and allowed their dumbfuck selves to get drafted.

Fuck you.

Kekt. Thinking you saved anything. Russia saved everyones ass i WW2

Go fuck ur self fag

All governments reserve the right to draft its citizens in a time of crisis/war. Selective service is just the US's version. Hasn't been used since Vietnam. Not really sure what OP's goin autistic over.

>reserve the right

This is literally what cuckolded Murrifucks think. No country reserves the right to take away my freedom for ANYTHING.

Jesus, dude.

found the cuck

You're goddamn right. Free thinking at its finest. How the fuck does that make you feel, Murricunt?

if you wouldn't fight to protect your country, you must hate your country

enjoy jail commie #MAGA

the founding fathers wouldn't want you to fight for a country you don't believe in, therein lays the problem.

Don't worry, males only in the draft.