She lost. Get over it. She's never going to be the president of anything. She didn't lose because of Russia...

She lost. Get over it. She's never going to be the president of anything. She didn't lose because of Russia. She didn't lose because of sexism. She lost because she's terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWRJGdrWBsw
youtube.com/watch?v=BmqHISAuups&ab_channel=JUNJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not "over it" in the sense that we know democracy is a sham. Not because Trump won or because she lost, but I dunno the wheels are really started coming off and the mainstream is finally waking up to it. To tell you the truth, Hillary and Donald Trump are not ideal.

Also I think she lost mostly because she's lame. A vote for Hillary seemed... uncool. It seemed like the gay thing to do. Hillary was vanilla sex and Trump was anal pegging with vibrating egg listening to nightcore on weed.

glad somebody on the internet understands this

no she lost because her supporters would try to shame people for even considering anyone else so there was never a discussion about anything, thus when voting time came around everyone was quietly voting for trump

that too I left out a lot because... well there's a lot of reasons not to vote for her. There was a lot of reasons not to vote at all.

me: blah blah blah this election sucked

it did tho

the election was clearly hacked, how dare the russians or somebody expose how crooked the democratic party really is!

What about that pizopular vote fam? Why are you doing Russian hackers work for free?

She did lose because of Russia.

The email leaks perpetrated by Russia cast just enough doubt on her character to sway just enough people in Trump's favor.

I guarantee that if those leaks never happened, she would president now - what else would they have on her? Benghazi? Improper handling of her own emails? No one even gave a fuck about that anymore besides people who hated her anyways and would never have voted for her.

It was the DNC leaks that turned just enough Bernie supporters against her.

the Russians were only rigging the election by showing that the cunt was already trying to rig it

I always thought it would have been easier and more accepted to post on my facebook or twitter that I was legit gay than it would have been to say that I support Trump. The hate would have been unreal.

And I'm sure if the RNC would have been hacked you would have seen that they were all really nice guys supporting each other and trying to get along, huh? I'm sure there was NOTHING scandalous at all going on in the Republican party at that time.

so she did not lose because of what she did to bernie, but becouse somebody exposed her.

makes sense

I cant help but hope that if not Russia someone else would have done the work

You're right - and you would have deserved it more.

>Russia boogeyman
>handwave away people actually caring about Benghazi and the emails
>blame Sanders supporters

Wew lad, you hit almost all of the talking points. +1000 Haitian Gourdes to your account.

Praise Steve Mnuchin and Gary Cohn

She lost because the low end of the gene pool was concentrated in a few strategic areas. Due to blind, shit assed luck, the low end of the gene pool elected their version of rich white trailer trash to lead the country. Joke's on them though as their trailer trash buffoon was cat fishing the lot of them and will shortly be butt fucking them royally.

If the RNC had been hacked (and it may have been) it would have shown how those bunch of crooks tried to stop Trump from becoming president.

It would have helped out Trumps campaing quite a bit.

You know what would have helped hillary? not being such a croocked shit in the first place

What did she do to Bernie, exactly? What illegal tactics did she use? What did she do, at all, besides try to secure the nomination?

would have been far simpler, and to think I saw a racecar with trump plastered all over it at a nationals race in October...surprisingly little hate from the crowd tho

Prove what I said was wrong. Prove that had the DNC leaks not occurred, she would not be president now.

bullshit like this is why im no longer liberal

i cant believe they actually got crazier than 2008-2012 republicans

She lost coz Americans are retarded cucks

>people who don't agree with me are retards meme

I remember being a little kid, user. Everyone who disagrees with you is stupid for the simple fact that they disagree with you. The majority of Americans aren't "real" Americans. Everything the media tells you is reliable information. Etc etc etc.

One day you'll look back at this period of time and realize that both sides were full of shit, that both sides have their retard voter bases propping them up, and that you were probably unreasonable in your assessments. Or you could be a mouth-breathing service worker who annoys everyone around you with your stupid thoughts. Probably the latter.

Debate questions sent to her before debates, the whole DNC machine working for her, "selective" counting of votes... to name a few.

lol - I guarantee you never read that article beyond the headline. You're part of the problem.

She would have been a very good president given her years of experience in high government. This is why the electrical college needs to be replaced in favor of the popular vote.

Pretty much this. Hillary and her cronies staked victory on so called liberal-voters who would "do the right thing" and vote Democrat no matter what.

>that was a stupid bet

most declared democratic voters did that, but not all enough of them. And some of the ones that did give their vote to her didn't do it because they liked her. And they told people that. in the end all of those voters had no motivation to push their agenda locally.

I know there's a ton of reasons, but that's my favorite because its more or less freedom incarnate.

Trump voters are the shit on the bottom of my heel. Never has so transparent a conman done so little to fool so many rubes.

indirectly the russians. their threat is interfere resulting in the activation of USCYBERCOM to monitor the election. any attacks would have been countered, thwarted, or reported to Congress.

hey nigger where was your outrage during the primaries

what about this one

you know what l don't what anybody says... l like Hillary clinton

Well yea. It's the low end of the gene pool that goes to those events and they are the orange buffoon's base.

>prove an unproveable hypothetic scenario

I bet your boyfriend loves talking to you.

some people liked Bush and Obama too

0/10 shock value

He does. Still waiting on that proof.

I'm really excited to see how the shithole you elected is already fucking things up.

>selling off more oil and drilling on public land
>deregulating banks so we can have another 2008 crash
>sucking putins dick - you see what happened in Allepp this week?
>massive tax breaks for the rich and corporations, which I guarantee you won't help out anyone who isn't 1%er

So yeah, I'm disappointed. We were finally making some good progress in this country, and you pieces of shit had to fuck it up for the rest of us.

The sole consolation is I've decided I no longer care about this middle states. I'll enjoy watching them implode over the next few years.

>
RNC was definitely hacked. We knew that the first day guccifer 2.0 started dumping.

I figure there was also a bit of "shes probably one of the most corrupt people in the history of humanity" combining with "well even if he is such an incompetent ass he wont have the congressional support he needs to get much done"

tell me this is fake, I want to believe in humans but I just can't seem to get past this autistic shit

Yes was hacked by democrats an they still couldn't win it. She simply couldn't kill enough people

The DNC is not supposed to be partial to any candidate until people vote.

>In its recent leak of 20,000 DNC emails from January 2015 to May 2016, DNC staff discuss how to deal with Bernie Sanders’ popularity as a challenge to Clinton’s candidacy. Instead of treating Sanders as a viable candidate for the Democratic ticket, the DNC worked against him and his campaign to ensure Clinton received the nomination.

once she got the nomination another batch of emails showed that the DNC had some "leverage" on Bernie to keep him in line

>A newly released email from WikiLeaks’ Podesta files shows top-level Clinton campaign members discussing the “leverage” that they have over Sanders to control how he spoke about Hillary Clinton during the primary race in May of last year, and another shows them scheduling Sanders’ endorsement of Clinton and planning how they’ll use it to rally the progressive vote in December of last year.

Eh, I can see the logic. Climate change is going to be a bigger problem for many developing countries without secure supplies of water/food, like much of Africa.

That one I haven't read, so I can't comment. The other one you're wrong about and clearly don't understand. The fact that you posted it and took the headline at face value means you're stupid. So there's no sense in talking with you.

Hang in there. Some day you might develop some critical thinking skills. Some never develop them. Hope that's not you.

so what you're saying is that Trump getting elected is the election-equivalent of juror nullification?

ITT: Fake pro-Clinton trolls and reasonable people reasoning through the mistakes both sides made

that's where your wrong...nascar maybe, but this wasn't nascar, it was a different style of racing all together

youtube.com/watch?v=UWRJGdrWBsw
Guys! It's not over! Show your support please!
L E L

are they still paying shills to advertise Hillary?

true, trump is going to be president, but the margin was close enough that this badly undermines his victory. Putin achieved exactly what he wanted - he got a friendlier US president, got back at Hillary, and made a mockery of America's democracy and public institutions. This country just got fucked in the ass in full view of the rest of the world.

no, she felt the presidency should have been given to her. she did nothing to inspire the vote except for the few pandering campaigns that were largely ignored. "7 things Hillary Clinton has in common with your abuela"? come the fuck on.

Iv voted liberal all my life but they found the one person that was worst than Trump
like some shit out of a movie

just gonna leave this here:
youtube.com/watch?v=BmqHISAuups&ab_channel=JUNJ

No she would have been shit she was one of the same old same olds that's why she lost. People are sick of this shit. Get educated or kys

I didnt vote for Trump to win, I voted for Hillary to lose. Looks like I won. Stop crying, get a job, pay back Hillary, just get over it.

Man, that Putin is really good at getting what he wants. Maybe we should elect him as POTUS in 2020, he seems to be able to get things done.

I can easily prove it. Please step on my time machine, now I am erasing the wikileaks. people are voting again.

shocker, trump has won again. Turns out everybod knew Hillary was crooked even without the leaked emails.

now tits or gtfo

holy shit. is that your command of english?

>no she lost because her supporters would try to shame people for even considering anyone else so there was never a discussion about anything, thus when voting time came around everyone was quietly voting for trump

Why Hillary Lost 101...

You already have.

She lost because of lack luster campaigning. Ignoring her voter base, and marginalizing the rural vote. The Dems were to stupid to run Bernie and now have to lay in the bed they made. Hell pelosi can't even see how fucked they are and plans to run the legislature business as usual.

I was thinking mike rowe for pres 2020

ye but amerifat is the true winner, isis proxy army as assad and putin reach further into Aleppo and idlib, the isis ultimate proxy army of brainwashed jihadis push further into homs and Damascus as the coalition takes back the land from them aswell. good game.

Consider killing yourself you irredeemable rube.

A dirty job indeed

He has really good makeup FX guys.

Hur dur...Russia
You enjoy the regular pegging you get from the media?
Yes, people gave a fuck about the email server, because they put the country's security at risk and others have gone to prison for much much less.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Trailer park welfare fag detected gtfo

>She did lose because of Russia.

obvious troll is obvious

We already have his puppet in the White House. Why would he bother running?

I'd prefer her as a leader to Trump (not that I'm thrilled by either) but I agree this is why she lost. No tears, let's just see how Trump does.

How is that racist though. The reason for differences in Africa and Europe isnt racial, it's socio-econimical.

Gonna need sauce on that.

Exactly. Pandering and name calling was not going to win votes. Obama's campaign engaged so many facets of america and connected with young voters. HRC didn't even come close to the energy Obama brought.

Fuck unity. Fuck you.

Face reality, only the mentally incompetent take refuge in wild conspiracies.

Its not about unity, its called not being a crybaby cuck

>liberalcancer.png

oh yeah, you're a real fucking patriot aren't you

No conspiracy. The low end of the gene pool got lucky.

I wish Biden would have run.

voted for Trump. I am also a tax payer, have a full time job. Get scammed by Obamacare fake insurance, but still pay, because it's the law. Don't own a gun. Never been on welfare, or unemployment.

I know why you all are pissed. Your free ride is in jeopardy.

>tell me this is fake

Certainly the top one ain't fake. A group of FUCKING WHITE MALES (literally), shutdown London City Airport in support of Black Lives Matter UK, claiming that Climate Change was racist.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter

Not even sure where to start with that...

Imagine a Biden/Sanders ticket vs. any Republican. That narrative would've really galvanized people to vote D this time around. Instead they let the money man run because it was "her turn" and this is what happened. Too bad the Dems learned fuck all from this.

> fuck unity
> lives in the United States
wut

Yup you are pretty low, but insulting people will not get you anywhere. As for the theory that everyone who voted for trump is genetically impaired, is a little of the old hum bug. You Philistine troglodyte.

>Shames white men
>Constantly calls my bloc uneducated.
>Never refers to uneducated black males.
>Runs a campaign that just wants to make history cause first womyn president.
>Steals nomination from Bernie.
> Russia Russia, racist, misogyny, bigot, buzzword, buzzword.

>"user you ruined this country by not voting for someone who constantly told you you're ruining your country."

You have no idea what can and may or may not happen.
That being said, she lost because of her "revolutionary" stance on gun reform.
You don't fuck with an American's right to buy shit that shoots a lot of bullets lady.
Fuck with people who are irresponsible enough to let their kids get to them.

I'm ok being a Philistine troglodyte. Still places me at the higher end of the gene pool compared to a trumpanzee.

Amen

She actually lost because of the rust belt. Not the Russians, not the alt right, not even wikileaks. Just the rust belt. Look at her voting demographics. She did about as well as most Democrats do except in the rust belt85-90% of white males were voting for Trump giving him the W.

> Allepp
Who gives a fuck about sandniggers?

Of course they learned nothing the elections loss in their dillusions wasn't their fault. It was
>FBI
>Fake news
>Zuckerberg
>Russia
>White men.
>Harambe for splitting the vote.
>Your dog.

They have nothing to learn because they can't accept it was their fault.

Voted for Trump: Has a job
Voted for Hillary: On welfare

The reason he won, was that slightly more people have jobs, than that of those on welfare.