TFW still unemployed and a virgin at 21

>TFW still unemployed and a virgin at 21

Does it get better?

no

Why not?

Fuck an Asian, you're in Canada after all.

even if you get a job and a gf you will still suffer daily. probably even worse actually.

Kill yourself

Why would I suffer? From what? How could I suffer from an improvement, that makes no sense.

No thanks

Well??? I need to know what I'll suffer from

i'm a 24 year old employed virgin desu
It's worse than being burned alive

What makes it so bad? Aren't there a lot of QTS in Hungary?

yes you eventually stop caring and isolate yourself 24/7 much like I do.

>canada
HAHAHAHAHA!

But I like talking to people, I still have friends surprisingly. Why would you just give up like that? I think I got a good chance of getting a job I had two interviews last week

i'm not good with women desu
but the pressure makes me want to kill myself from my collegues/parents etc "why don't have a girlfriend?when are you getting married?"
just fuck off...
also this

I can't even psych myself up for an interview, if I'm being honest

For some reason RPC your threads always make me feel warm inside

Well I think it makes sense from their perspective. Idk I guess you could just give up like the swede but I think I'm just gonna work on it and turn it around

I just record myself in the bathroom and practice answering common questions. It's not really hard

it does get better because every day means there's one day less until you die

The trick is to know that women think exactly like men.

What if I don't want to die? This is a bad feel, I don't want to be dead. That makes me worried about wasting my time when it could have been spent more efficiently.

i'm not giving up, I just don't care that much
also I think i'm not really desired by women, at best I might get pussy whipped by some single mother in her late twenties, I don't think I could do any better desu

>Does it get better?
Let me quote you some Houellebecq:
>You think it's over?
>Of course. It's been over for a longtime, since the beginning. You'll never represent, Raphaël, some young girl's erotic dream. The sexual failure, Raphaël, that you've known since adolescence, the frustration that nags you since you were thirteen will leave in you a permanent mark. Even if you could get women now - which quite frankly I don't believe - it wouldn't suffice. Nothing will ever suffice. You'll always be an orphan of those teenages romances you never had. The wound in you is already painful; it will only get worse. An unsufferable bitterness, incurable will fill your heart. For you, no redemption, no deliverance.

Oh true. Well do what makes you happy senpai.

I feel like things are going to start looking up for me soon enough

That's very beautiful and all(not really)

But what if you were to get a teenage girlfriend? Wouldn't that at least somewhat make up for missed years?

This board will get better when you kill your self and stop posting.

Fucking hell you stupid leaf, you always post this and I always tell you what to do but you keep shitposting, it fucking triggers me.

I intend to live forever. But posting I will stop soon.

I'm gone in 10 mins just waiting for my food to cook to start the day.

No, because you wouldn't be a teenager yourself. It wouldn't make these lonely years go away. The damage has been done, and the fact that you'd try and have a teenage girlfriend would be a direct consequence of that damage, you trying to fill the void those loveless years have left in you.

It's just a meme, I take all suggestions into significant consideration and even act on them after carefully weighing them.

Okay so you can't fix the "damage" but why focus on something you can't change? Wouldn't it make more sense to just move past it?

A FUCKING LEAF! LMAO

As someone who has a gf and a job, you're living the dream. It literally can't get any better than this.

It would, for some it's not easy, impossible even.

How terrible! No wonder I fap.

Doesn't feel like much of a dream.

What's so great about having no money, no schedule to your day and parents constantly pestering you? Where's the dream here?

No one said life was easy, did they?

There are no worries and no obligations. Just use your PC all day. Man I'd probably kill for such a life.

I got two jobs

There are also no rewards or senses of accomplishment.

It's essentially living like a vegetable, not like a man. After doing some reading I've found that the purpose of man is to struggle.

I wouldn't call a life of no worries or obligations "living", it's simply a meager existence.

>29 year old virgin.
Just one more year to my sweet sweet release.

Getting a wife, kids and a job is the easy way. To struggle is to survive paving your own road.

I found my own way. It gives me fulfillment.

Work sucks, everyone who likes work is mentally ill (inb4 t. Mehmet, fuck your stereotypes)
Women just want your money anyway

just be glad that'll be over eventually.

If you lose your virginity you are still unemployed, it's better to get a job than to lose your virginity since literally everyone can lose theirs.

Yeah that's the plan

I think my chances are good honestly. Interviews went very well. Still gonna keep applying on a job offer though to see if I can get something better.

What is your path then?

Exploiting Sweden's free education to get a law degree, then amass money until I'm like 40 whereupon I'll move someplace cheaper, where my life's savings are essentially tripled, then shitpost for 25 years until I start getting my pension.

Are they fun jobs, are just 2 part time jobs while you wait for nepotism to work?

>shitpost for 25 years

That sounds awful.

Anyway I've got to go now. See ya pessimistic faggots

I am 22 years old and employed and a virgin.

Exact same situation here.
Good luck Hungary bro.
Hopefully my future wife's son is at least not black.

Jobs are easy to get, I have one paid and one unpaid. But getting a gf is impossible.

But getting a trap is ez..

But I am not a gay!

I'm glad that you have high hopes for that user! Good luck!
But user's main problem is not his virginity but his unemployment status. Getting a gf is not impossible either desu, what is your problem anyways?

Maybe, but it is much easier to get a job than lose your virginity.

>Getting a gf is not impossible
I do not believe you.

>what is your problem anyways?
a lot

i legitimately feel sorry for you older virgins
i've not had sex in just over a year (but really no active sex life for 3 or so) cos depression, and it's rough even being in my position

>Maybe, but it is much easier to get a job than lose your virginity.
But there are more desperate women out there than desperate employers
>I do not believe you.
But you should, you'll probably not get a girlfriend that you're proud of though.

get with the times gramps some girls have cute feminines dicks, I can't believe I have to have this conversation, I mean IT'S 2017!

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a slave job making minimum wage.

This
You can dispose them when no longer in use. If you want to breed, then I wish you all the best to get one then, m8.

No , and even if you get a girlfriend and a job it eventually begin to suck a lot again.

> Let me quote you some Houellebecq