Alright Sup Forums, lets have a positive thread. Name your greatest talent

Alright Sup Forums, lets have a positive thread. Name your greatest talent.

Mine:
>Played Double Bass (classical) for over 10 years
>Was in the All-State orchestra and was second chair in in a college orchestra as a high school Junior
> Now I am brought on by orchestra for concerts for pay as a secondary income to my main job

What are you're accomplishments Sup Forums?, feel free to share

>TLDR: What are your best accomplishments?

>pic related, but this is not me

i can stabilize peoples joints

who is this delicious piece of magic

not really a talent but i made it through school with zero debt and paid "cash" for my first house

frugality?

no idea she is super cute

These are cool, safe to say I wont graduate free from debt or be able to stabilize a joint

hey man, So I'm a regular bassist with a jazz background. This church I go to wants to do a nice christmas set list on christmas day, I was debating finding and playing a double bass instead of my standard electric. I played it a few times back in my jazz band days. Think it's possible to pull off? any tips?

Nigga you guys are almost worse than violas

why

I'm in Method.

I know when to use the word "your"

good luck on that premature degenerative arthritis mang

i can write music, no longer play because my joints hurt

i can cook

ive fucked like 13 bitches so at least im not a virgin or a neet

so yeah pretty shit, im the kind of guy who goes to cringe threads to feel better about himself

yea I think it could be possible. Remember there are no frets on the Double Bass and the positions are different finger spaces on a stand up. Basically, instead of all the same spacing you'll likely be a little flat in 1st due to not wide enough finger spacing and a little sharp in 3rd due to too wide finger spacing. I would practice some scales just to get familiar with the spacing again, and you should be fine.

kek, a little true, as we are always late to practice and dont care. But hey, at least I play something needed, unlike violas.

idk, I'm not into medical stuff and my family was not very wealthy, so I had to pay for my college and am currently working to pay off my debt

thanks man, I had a fretless bass a long time ago just to try, I noticed it's great with a drummer, but not so much with another melodic instrument due to the lack of frets. thanks agian

so what do you study

PhD in metallurgy.

Dream of killing myself almost 24/7.

>Pretty fucking good at chess
>Played on the 12th best basketball team in Ontario
>Pretty good at math

That's about it...

was thinking of doing that fo real whats it like

hey thats better than me I'm still a virgin (kinda by choice though, waiting for the right girl) and my theory isn't good enough to write music. My back and left hand are already fucked up. Sometimes I need to sleep on the floor as my back stiffens up.

i draw and play guitar, only nowadays i waste my life on video games and shitty youtube videos

Welcome, always good to see a bassist and not a lot of bass guitar players choose fretless, so that cool.

>Ontario
>Canada
>Basketball
>12th
being shit at basketball is one of your greatest talents?
fuck

I study Econ, but only because there was no undergraduate business at the school I went to. After I pay off my debt I plan to get my MBA so I can move up in my career.

I play guitar reasonably well.
I can draw and paint very well.
I can read any text out loud without ever seeing it before and it sounds very practiced with inflections.

thats cool actually, I have no idea about chemical reaction and science stuff like that, so thats better than me. I didn't even take chemistry. Thats right, I never did somehow.

Hahaha, that was good.

Nice, im terrible at math and chess so you beat me in two categories

thats unique Sup Forumsro. I'm cant draw for my life and often mistake inflection in texts

>good at maintaining positive relationships and networking and have people outside family who I love and who love me back
>good boxer and hiker
>positive mindset developed from chronic depression
>can live outdoors for more than a month comfortably on my own at a time in the canadian boreal forests and canadian shield.
>published papers on transhumanism and the decline of metaphysics and two other on atomic structure and its physical expression at school; most satisfying accomplishment
>pretty good souls series pvper and have a decent k/d in cod and battlefield series

It's an odd thing really. My mom said when I was in the second or third grade that I said I hated reading out loud in classes because I was terrible at it. So we read a few books together, and I just kept doing it. Sometimes thousand page books until it sounded good.

The down side is that I'm a shut in usually and suck at complimeting people,

>positive mindset developed from chronic depression

that's not how major depressive disorder works, but I understand what you tried to say. maybe one day I'll figure it out

thats interesting, I guess natural talents can be learned. Thanks for the input!

Wow, you've done a lot man. Congrats! the papers are really amazing I had a econ research paper once but nothing on the publishable level.

Archery.
I can hit a quarter from 50 meters and hit a 2x2 inch target from 80 meters.

Fuck dude me too. I can hit a boar at 50 meters.