Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: Get your own

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rory-sama claimed

ayy lmao

wouldn't put it past her, more likely they belong to her parents and she just took them tho

yea, not surprising then, any of the used ps3 games i've gotten there they told me outright they'd take them back if they didn't work because of that

>Sameji claim'd

I guess I'll go to sleep now. Probably

still here

I guess we're going with this one?

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
Hello tali
How have you been Galil?

Hello everyone

>Snek Claim

(Tali)
Hey Tali

(Alice)
Well you could always get some incense. It kinda helps

Yeah, my bad, I done goofed and forgot to link. Sorry Koume.

Car problems, and fuck gamestop. But the car problems are pretty much fixed now so yeah. How have you been?
I know. Reason I didn't buy it... Yet...
RIP.
S14's back home. Everything's checking out okay right now. Hoping it stays that way (though, knowing me probably not)
Meh. Whatever. Shit happens.

afternoon

I shouldnt have been focusing on thread while dealing with a caustic chemical, its entirely because I was impatient.

Ayyy weed

Dammit Rory.

On the brightside, laptop is all good! Works just fine. Installing shit on it, and moving shit off the old one allllll night tonight. Yaaaay.
Oh boy, no trouble so far? Don't fucking blow it up again!

Hello sexiest snek alive

goodnight

カラミチーマス

Overall meh, I've got cable and internet now. Still haven't set up the internet because I'm super lazy though. Got a Glock 29as my CC (10millimemeter stronk). Also some other stuff I can't talk about.
See above.

i can't into drugs for a while, have a bunch of drug tests coming up

I could tell you not to blow up your bike, but I doubt you would listen.
And yeah, Im a horrible person.

Claimu

Titty play Pokemon go every day

Yui

>Not claiming best girl of show

Had to go wrangle my husky who decided to jump the fence and get her back inside.

That worker involved in the violation apparently demanded a discount from a business that's only given to police, was told that it wouldn't apply to her. Employee then allegedly threatened fines and closing the business if they didn't receive said discount on their meal.

It's usually easy to tell which types of these things are to be taken with a grain of salt, but the detailed information provided put some credence to it. Gotta call them back tomorrow to see what other info they're comfortable with providing.

As far as getting into Mgmt. goes, a lot of it is having a good work ethic, being willing to learn your job well while picking up other skills, and then cashing in on all the goodwill and extra work when the opportunity comes. Gotta work to put your name and rep out there before you get paid for it in most cases.

Hey Yuuki. Now that my dog finished going on her misadventure, I can finally relax for a bit.

I want to hug Amatsu.

Night Rem

How are ya?

Its the blue-haired beauty!

Yeah, sounds about right.
Probably gonna go get a new disc after my exam tomorrow.
>focusing on thread while dealing with a caustic chemical
What chemical, and why were you doing that?
I popped my old PC's HDD into an external USB enclosure thing, and I discovered that I can still recover my user folder. So that was nice.
Yeah, it still needs an ECU tune, but I'm not gonna be able to do that for a while still.
10mm? Odd choice, but whatever. I'd go with a 9, though only because my stepmother owns a Beretta PX4 and that thing is comfy to hold unlike my dad's USP and to some degree his 1911 too.
Besides still needing to be tuned, not really.
>Android
Yay, your waifu isn't an iFag.

Nonon is pretty great but Nui is the bestest!

im a pokephilliac not a furry >:v

(Yui)
Hey Yui

I'm well, listening to music and playing vidya, how about you?

Do you have this gif?

Is that right? How was her adventure?

Stop leaving out the previous thread you fucking subhumans.

Yes, if i remember right Shiro gave it to me.

Why do you ask?
>Shiro?

Gonna have to disagree with you there fampai

STRONK
I think that if the FBI hadn't abandoned it for .40 (which they're abandoning for 9mm IIRC) it would be extremely common, not the most prevalent cartridge but probably at like, .300 Blackout levels. It's fun and I like it as well, so I decided why not.
No

Oven cleaner to clean the grill at work. It gets hot and I had to hold my arm over it, pouring more on to prevent the chemical from evaporating. would kill me because Im only wearing a t-shirt. I dunped cold water on it and didnt get out the way in time before the smell hit me. Cleaned my sinuses and probably ate away a layer of skin.
You start making threads if its so important to you.

A Court

Me too, user ;-;

That would've been disgusting

>go to job fair
>interview with two people
>one of them said they would consider me

Wew lad I did better than I expected

I honestly didn't know they still manufactured 10mm

Oh, I wasn't sure if I gave that to you or not. I am forgetful.
Anyways, Hi Nui! How're you doing?

You are obligated to include it for making the thread, It's impossible to go through the threads in archive without it.
I blame Chara for starting this cancer.

Ohayo

Wassup

Oh, well at least you have somethings going your way. Hopefully the stuff you ccan't talk about improves, assuming it's bad.
Hello yui, you absolute cutie
>
I see, you seem to have a lot to deal with, why would they even demand said discount, given they're not a police officer.

And as mentioned before, I'm dumb, so i don't really think management is for me.
Oh please, there's other blue haired beauties in these threads

i haven't ever had issues when returning stuff to them, they should just exchange it if they have another copy, or point you to a nearby store that does have it

i don't do it either, eat a dick

I guess I'll start baking again.

I'm just laying in bed and listening to music. Had to bring a bunch of wood in earlier, because I heard There's supposed to be a snowstorm coming up later in the week

No matter how careful you are, it's impossible NOT to piss someone off.

RIP
I don't do drugs regardless, so...

REEEEE RORY REEEEE!
I should actually take my 300 out sometime. Haven't rode it in a while.

I'm doing the same thing to the old one from this laptop. Only it has nothing on it worth saving... so clean 1tb HDD for me!
Then don't push it! No need to get ANOTHER rebuild.

N-no u
>

See It is bad, it should improve within the week though.
This is true

Cutest Keion.

She's too much of a goofball to go far, mostly spent time zooming up and down the alley until a dachshund in a nearby yard kept her busy long enough for me to leash her and get back to the house.

Shit man, I don't gotta kill you if you're gonna do it yourself. Kitchen chemicals/cleaners and swimming pool chemicals definitely don't play around. Hope you don't get any ugly after effects from catching those fumes.

It comes and goes, but 2016 was definitely a blur work-wise. Even if you don't feel smart, honest work and being someone people can trust and get along with goes much farther than an asshole who thinks they know it all and puts people off.

You should see some managers in gubmint at all levels- 80% of the job is showing up and remembering to breathe while you sit in a seat like a sack of cement.

Is it too late for an apology?
I'm honestly really sorry.
Please forgive me.

Feel free to disagree but it doesn't make me any less correct!
Well i thank you again for showing me.

Hi Shiro! I'm doing well today, still same as usual, playing vidya and listening to music and other stuff.
Ah, sounds comfy.

Though that's not good news.

Didnt realise it had a point. I just thought it was to link to previous posts. Ill start up again.
Its a good idea, now that it wont blow up. I need to tighten my chain, some random left a nice note about it.
Im not as bad as my offsider who spent years spraying the hoods at an older job. But I usually turn my headscarf into a nose and mouth protector. I just goofed today is all.

They're not here.
I'm wasting my time.
If you do happen to be reading this, please talk to me again.
I miss you.

Did you have to compete with 20 Mexicans?

Sounds nice. I'm just going to take a shower and go to bed soon.

What's up?

Hahaha, at least you got her back! My dogs tend to not wander far from me. Which is a blessing and a curse

Yeah, fair enough I guess. I dunno, as far as my own CCW, I'd still go with a 9. Ammo is readily available, and at fairly decent price. That said, I'm not 21 yet...
Jesus christ, that shit's bad.
Almost as disgusting as no official Android 7 update, and no 3rd party ROM support... Oh wait...

Thanks HTC.
Hey Felix.
Yeah, it's just a super niche market compared to other pistol rounds. Reason a lot of smaller gun shops never stock the shit.
So I'm not completely fucked... Good to know.
Make sure you check the SMART disk health first, especially if it's a Seagate drive. Make sure nothing's throwing error codes or anything along those lines.
It'll help you know if it's worth saving or not.

Galil-chan!

No

>Felix

Sonokawa claimed.

What did you do wrong?

i can't find a steady dealer, so i don't have much of a choice

around here that's how they do at least, might be different elsewhere

This thread needs some lewdness, anyone wants to help me fixing the problem?

Lucky, I live in a sanctuary city and its impossible to find work. Even fast food jobs are a no-no.

Why the fuck would you say that you fucking cunt?

Yuno is mine!

I know mine needs a new chain. The one that's on it was neglected a good amount, but I plan to get a better one that won't stretch out in 7k.

It's WD on both. Plus, it's brand new, came with the laptop. I just switched it out for a faster one, so now I got the old one left over.

Ayyy Kitten.

Grow your own!

Are we going to play this game again or what?
>you're the cutie
Well that's good, I'm glad to hear that things will be getting better.
I see, this is some useful advice, thanks.
Although i don't plan on making a career out of working at a grocery store, you never know how things will end up, hopefully I'll go back to school soon.

Is this okay?

True, but you're the only blue-hair person I talk to on this thread.

Yeah, kinda sucks. Do you have snow where your from?

I like 7.62x25 over any other round. SLAV STRONK!
But good catch for the glock.
Have you been using data all this time?

We should go shooting sometime before we die.

Hmm. Everyone's being so nice today.
How are you?
Make any good food?

Long day at school. Ready to chill.
How about you?

What game?
>n-no u
>

Did i hear
>lewd?
>wew
Post more
I'm honored to be the only blue haired waifu you speak to
Whatever you say cutie
>always playing these games

I can get it for not too expensive, and I already have a Glock 40 and a 20. I enjoy hueg guns and meme calibers, been considering saving up for the ultimate meme, a Deagle™ Brand Deagle™, in .50 AE of course.
Felix!

Oh, alrighty, see ya later, sorry i haven't been here to talk much.
Yes, though not too much this year thankfully.

It is
yes you did
Snek is best

No reason to be sorry. Have a fantastic night!

k
good

I've been studying and doing projects all day. Have a presentation in the morning...

From the formless void's gaping maw, there springs an entity. Not an entity such as any you can conceive of, nor I; an entity more primordial than the elements themselves, yet constantly coming into existence even as it is destroyed. It is the Child of Chaos, the Pathway to the Next.

AFAIK it's probably company policy, given the loads of unhappy customers I remember complaining about this kind of thing years and years ago.
Can't really help you there, snek.
WD drives are really solid, actually. I took one out of an old Vista shitbox my grandmother gave me to get rid of and it passed all sanity checks. Probably gonna nuke it and throw it into my new build as a secondary for whatever.
NOPE
>Deagle
I see that word, I think horrible wrist injuries.
Unless we're talking about CS. In that case, Juan's the name.

kurome's a psycho bitch

its too early

>7.62x25
Completely under rated round, very fun and
>muh armor piercing
Also it's Slav, and Slavs are great. At making guns that is, not at being people.
Yep, data only.
Lewd Snek ain't bad. I had a Gadsen with her dancing on it, but I can't find it. Sorry.
Nut

Sleep well, Shiro!

So a hellhound?

I've been alright. Each day gets me closer to my week off so it's been getting better
>WEW
god please post more
More

worst a she demon!

Every litle thing helps
is never to early for lewd
Wow nice , please find it for snek love

i'm heading to bed, gotta get up early, g'night all

ugh, but that takes effort, plus i'd have to learn how to grow it, which just takes even more effort

most likely, hopefully you don't have any issues

That kind of crap does mess you up over the long term. On the other hand, all it takes is one nasty accident to do the same amount of damage too. At least you're doing something to protect yourself, there's more than enough people who disregard protective equipment in all lines of work.

Huskies are natural wanderers, but thankfully no cats were in the alley, otherwise she'd be hell knows where right now.

Welcome back.

It's pretty general advice, but it crosses many lines of work. I know you had mentioned possibly going back to school- are you leaning one way or another at this point?

Taking it day by day, trying to stay ahead of stuff before I take time off so I don't have as much to deal with when I get back to work. It was my turn to make dinner again- mapo tofu, held back on the spice a little so others could eat it. Heaped it on some steamed rice and got leftovers for work.

>Houki