Give me either reasons to not kill myself, or reasons to kill myself

Give me either reasons to not kill myself, or reasons to kill myself

Reason to live

That looks like a reason to kill myself

Because fuck it, why not
If you're gonna live, live giving zero fucks about anything
If you're gonna die same applies really

death is not the end of suffering. I wish it were that simple user, but it isn't.

Oh wow...

Quints, must be truth.
also, toasting in epic bread.

quints of truth

jesus

Yabbi

The thread is nowhere near epic, idiot!

The universe has spoken

Kek

Nothing will matter after you die. No one you care for will be there to judge you.
For all you know, they aren't real in the first place.

Don't worry about reasons. Just live until your time comes. If at the end you look back and wish you'd killed yourself 20 years ago...that's not such a big deal in the scheme of things.

it doesnt matter

its end of current suffeing but next life might be also shitty

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

if youre ever going to kill yourself, smoke dmt first.

also, that funny story about the guy who was going to kill himself, so went to mexico first and did a bunch of cocaine and hookers, then decided cocaine and hookers were awesome and decided to live for more mexico trips.

stream it if you do it tho

wow now thats something....

quints have spoken

not even the next life, but the continued life of everyone in this world. everyone we care about, even if were to completely leave them behind, must still suffer the reality of it's nature.

What do you mean?

How can I like and share this comment? Sorry, I'm new hahaha

You can suffer an extreme amount of pain for someone you love unconditionally, and still, they will suffer as you did. Such is the nature of consciousness, a person born into a reality that is impermanent, empty, illusory.

trump. you can take it either way.

holy fuck. somebody just launched the nukes

>not liking that magnificent booty
What are you, gay?

OH MY GOOOOOD

DID YOU NOT SEE THIS, MOTHERFUCKER???

you haven't killed yourself from embarrassment yet, just laziness

He killed himself from laziness? So he's dead but can kill himself again from embarrassment?

But if you kill yourself you'll never get to enjoy the joys of big poos.

thiss, this is your will to live

same user here. Just want to follow up on this post. You guys who come here are smart dudes.

I want you to challenge your reality, challenge your desires. Happiness does not lie in this realm. It lies beyond. Treasure sacrifice, treasure family, treasure love. It is our only real hope at learning anything from this life.

Desire is a bunch of bullshit. Do not chase after it. It is an endless pit of nothingness.

I love you guys. I wish you the best.

Death isn't a solution, Just live. Enjoy the little things. Happiness isn't necessary, only serenity and acceptance. Hope it helps.

Every night when I go to sleep I imagine a black guy coming in to fuck me hard. My heart rate increases and I'm able to really work myself up with my imagination. I rely upon the recall of my weekly fuck sessions. It's so relaxing

Serenity and acceptance are not necessary either. You'd know that if you were wise.

Bad sex in the future

Why? I was only trying to find a method. Method is important if not too rigid. Anyway whay didi you say that? Can you explain further?

then what do we have

The Singularity is Near

Compassion.

Fucking hell, philosophical and quints. Can't beat that

Will it be necessary to have opinions or make personal decisions when the singularity is here? Will there be distinctions between individuals or will everyone have access to the same information at all times ?

Jesus has spoken. Now put your faggot ass gun down, grab a beer or something, and sleep it off

Who knows. It'll be interesting regardless and worth living to see.

Funerals are fucking expensive,might as well and not waste moneh and do something constructive.Make user tumblr and write how you feel or stuff,

Christ, cool it there H.P. Lovecraft

I wonder if we'll have to work or have any real responsibilities or any division of labor or if we'll just be spectators free of accountability or the ability to influence anything outside of VR worlds

Memes.

Babymetal.
Babymetal is love.
Babymetal is life.
Su-bmit to babyslam.

Look. There is no god. There is no anything. Only this. If you aren't enjoying it. Move on. If you are enjoying it stay. It won't matter either way. Ever.

Don't do it man. Elder Scrolls 6 will come out eventually, and you'll want to have played it before you die.

Which way are you going with this?

The world is going to shit anyways OP.

Drugs, cool science shit

I dunno, I think about it multiple times a week but I just smoke weed and occassionally do cardio and Im gravy baby

I got DUIs and herpes too which has fucked my life up and Im still here, man up pussy