What does Sup Forums think of pizzagate?

What does Sup Forums think of pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_(conspiracy_theory)
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
sli.mg/a/mdv0hG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know you're home here user.

Don't know what it is, don't care.

Here's a painting of a pipe.

What is pizzagate?

It's all true.

what happened? I've been working too much this month to lurk

It's a Dunning-Krueger Effect case study.

Silly trumpanzee! If it was more than a silly conspiracy, reddit would not have banned the subreddit :)

There are theories that those assholes actually took Maddie McCan

Same, I don't know the details, but the basic is that the authorities disbanded a cheese pizza organization

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_(conspiracy_theory)

Not debunked though, don't trust mainstream media

L O L XD

Sup Forums don't know what is pizzagate?
I must say im impressed

wasn't there something about people being fucked in the basements of pizzerias that didn't even HAVE basements? I think its all bullshit.

If it was true I would respect Clinton a lot more

I've looked into it, some of it sounds sketchy and interesting but a lot of it sounds bullshity.
Especially when it starts going into not only pedophilia human trafficking but also satanic warship.
It just seems too much like the thing the every single conservative, or anti current gen Democrat would wish for which just makes it further seem made up, exaggerated, or at the very least only partially true.

>inb4 called a shilll

Honestly, I don't really give a shit if it's confirmed all fact, partially or not.

The thing that does bother me is the fact that these are incredibly heavy accusations and I'd hate to start hearing about people being financially ruined as a result of it and killing themselves and then having a bunch of tards call that validation it was correct.

What part of it sounds like bullshit to you? Just curious. I do believe it may be exaggerated but when you put all of little bit of information available to us right now we can't do much but speculate. That's why it's important that we keep investigating this

Pure autism

Nice meme, dude haha why don't you go back to fapping to traps and your vidya like a good little goy

To keep things quick and simple

A lot of the symbolic connections and images that are supposed to represent things.

It seems a little too convenient.

Again along with the whole Satan worshiping portion of it.

It just seems too perfect and that's the feeling (only a feeling) I get off of it.

I agree it probably should be investigated further. However, I hope it's real investigation and not mental gymnastics.

The retards really have taken over
Keep believing everything fat fuck Alex Jones tells you

The retards really have taken over
Keep believing everything fat fuck Alex Jones tells you

>left politics involves weird occult orgies, sex trafficking, child abduction, cannibalism and shitty paintings of it all

>right politics involves drug dealings with cartels, organized crime, hate groups, bitching bbqs, neo-nazi fanaticism and murder

A satanic warship?? That's so bad ass!!

I wish both those things are true but sadly I'm not a 12 year Alex Jones fan anymore

Don't even watch his videos other than the aids skrillex one. But keep listening to what mainstream media tells you. It's shameful, really

it's an overly generalized opinion based on absolutely nothing and is complete bullshit, however we can speculate that this probably may or may not be true.

The loch ness monster is actually Jack the Ripper, based on bullshit evidence which suggests that Jack the Ripper was in fact the Loch ness monster.

Using undiscovered evidence we pieced together the events of the first murder. It may have happened just this way.

Edgy 14 year old detected
I was like you once. You will grow out of it

KGB propaganda

You're all idiots. It's real, people are hung up on miniscule details. Stop being hung up on the pizza store, people rape children, not a pizza stores. fuck sake

it actually looks legit

i always new Sup Forums would bring down the government

Except there is a basement, which at minimum has a huge refrigerated room. The owner had previously stated it in an interview or something. Once shit went down, then all of a sudden there was no basement.

No, you're just upset I'm right about you being nothing but an easily manipulated little goy. Great original comment by the way, seems like you grew out of edgy to ignorant.

too many coincidences to be a conspiracy theory

That old people should stay away from memes.

Its a joke, but I'm retweeting their shit, and copy-pasta-ing their "evidence" because it has a chance of harming people I don't care for.

The entirely plausible claim that Hillary Clinton was running a pedophile ring out of a suburban pizza joint in North Carolina.

I think you're retarded, and you should feel bad about it.

The only shill here is you, peddling this nonsense.

I don't give a fuck about either party, but I hate lying assholes. How about you work towards convincing people that conservative ideas have merit on something other than calling the other side pedos.

Also, eat dicks.

Well to be perfectly Honest a lot of Romans were at the very least rumored to like little boys.

Caligula being the most notable but even Julius Cesar...

Pizzagate?
Wasn't that the slutty chick on
"Married With Children"?

theres obviously a pedophile network. i dont think they need tunnels for that, though

>real emails talking about having children in heated pool for 'entertainment'
>pulled off of real device owned by anthony weiner
>who was caught sending real sexts to underage girls
>real codewords and symbolism associated with pedophilia as confirmed by FBI intelligence
>same real symbolism showing up at this pizza place referenced in the emails
>real artist's work in this same loop who did artwork for this pizza place artwork is pic related

>fake news it's debunked the emails were taken out of context :)

Yes. Nothing to see here go back to sleep everyone. Or rather you'd have to already be if you didn't suspect something going on after the mountain of circumstantial evidence.

Anyone who believes in it should be put in a straight jacket

Right wing fever dream about how John Podesta and the owner of a Pizza Place in DC are running a child sex ring in the (non existent) basement of the building. This caused a guy to actually go to the place and shoot it up while investigating for said "child sex ring".

This all came about because Podesta and the pizza place owner were found talking in Podestas email. The only conclusion that the alt right could come to was satanic child sex rituals. The actual truth is that the pizza guy was a Hillary supporter and was trying to hold a rally there

They probably banned it because it's causing terrorist acts to happen

because that guy was definitely not planted

>they said they like pizza so therefore not only are they pedos but the pizza place they went to one time is also a pedo place!

10/10 logic. Clearly no one who isn't a pedo has ever said they like pizza...

Probably not, know. Not unless some crazy alt righters paid him to do it.

there are, if you read the emails, some really cryptic-sounding statements that just dont make sense in the context of regular english.

i want to believe this is all just bullshit, but there are certainly a few things that simply dont add up..

snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
>nigger

I suggest getting into therapy if you even entertain this idea as true. Or possibly killing yourself and ridding the gene pool of further possible retards.

The only viable sources to an alt righter are breitbart, info wars, facebook, youtube, twitter, and the KGB

infowars is for people too stupid to understand basic science lol

>"I had pizza for dinner"
>WOAH WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IT'S ALL REALLY CRYPTIC CLEARLY PIZZA MEANS LITTLE GIRL AND "FOR DINNER" MEANS HAVING SEX THERE'S NO OTHER OPTION!!!!!!

It's true. There are some power hungry people who walk the dark path and participate in Satanism. These evil people will sacrifice innocent, vulnerable citizens in hopes of gaining more power/control over others. It never works but they try anyway.

fake + gay

pretty funny it got that one guy arrested though, you guys think he was from Sup Forums?

> There are some power hungry people who walk the dark path and participate in Satanism.

Trump?

Just remember... Government Surveillance was a "conspiracy theory" until 2013...

I think it's absolutely fucking retarded, and I think anyone who believes it is absolutely fucking retarded.

The funniest thing about this is that sentence, I kid you not, is ALL of the "evidence" that these pizzagaters have for their little theory.

Yes, really, these people genuinely believe that someone having pizza for dinner makes them a pedophile. I couldn't believe it either.

Guess someone better let the Italians know that they're a country of pedos!

how about you go actually read through the emails like i did instead of pretending like you know what you are talking about?

One thing about Trump is that he's not evil. Bush/Clinton and company are most certainly evil. They have no problem killing to achieve their ambitions.

you dont get it user, its actually a real pipe
lmao what a pleb

Pizza is clearly real, you can order it from anywhere. Therefore, where there's smoke there's fire........just sayin'

Don't cut yourself on that edge young man
I don't even think you know what you are arguing about
Keep licking Alex Jone's fat butt hole

can't see shit with that picture, it's way too small to read

And 9/11's been one since 2001, but it's still fucking dumb (everyone knows the Jews did 9/11)

One conspiracy being true has no bearing on the truthfulness of another. Especially when the other is as stupid and flimsy as this one.

Yep, keep on reading your Facebook news feed and twitter trends.

Kek well...shit. When you put it that way...

John Podesta is obviously is pedo.

You ever heard this lisping queer talk?

See

Wow it's almost like you don't know what you're talking about. I pity foolish people like you

Make up your own mind you weak minded iidiot

Yep

There are people "investigating" it on voat.co search for pizza gate and laugh your ass off

Mock sacrifices in public. Real sacrifices in total secrecy.

Here's one of their recent dinner parties.
sli.mg/a/mdv0hG

>still resorting to edgy meme
>ad hominem replies
>all he can say is "I don't think you know what you're arguing about"
Wow, you truly are oblivious to everything around you huh? I feel sorry you'll never understand the world around you

It's called art. Ever heard of it?

It's a Richard Spencer fanfic

Art imitating life.

Sure kid
I don't believe devil worshipping sex rings

The one good thing about aspie retards like you is how easy it is to trigger you

Jesus fucking Christ
How autistic do you have to be?

So just so we are clear, there are no shortage of people in here skeptical of this who have looked up absolutely nothing about it. Would any of you care to weigh in on these?

Joke was probably made before but LITERALLY cheese pizza

Didn't some guy dressed up as the main character of that show pay her to wear her costume and fuck him?
Also post more if you have any

Hmm let's see what sounds bullshit
>Hidden satanic pedophile cult
>In pizzerias
>In nonexistent basements of said pizzerias
>Multiple pizzeria chains
>Hidden satanic pedophile cult
I just don't know user, what sounds bullshit to you?

This is most accurate
It all looks fishy as fuck, but mostly circumstantial

They probably maybe have a child prostitution ring in DC and they're probably pretty good at covering their tracks

> voat

Basically ripoff Sup Forums
More aids for your buck

Oh I'm sorry I meant
>Ripoff leddit

Go back to 9Fag

well voat started when /r/jailbait was banned

pedos everywhere

Oh you haven't actually done any research have you? I'm not surprised since all you care about are your Facebook fap threads and roll threads
Cluelessness at it's best

It probably is nothing. You're probably just retarded and wrong about something.

It probably is just a product of fake news.

>fake news is a meme

So I guess all news is legit? Nah, you know that's not how it works.

Sure you'll believe that CNN can get something wrong but for some reason shitty blogs with names like "patriot don't tread on me bald eagle news network" are more trustworthy.

That IS fake news and that isn't a meme. The only meme you have is your "research"

First of all
What do those two threads have anything to do with doubting a perfectly laid out conspiracy
Doubting conspiracies doesn't make you anymore of a retard than doubting mainstream media
Why get so offended over this shit, you aren't the intelligence police here to criticize others. Fucking faggot
I mean seriously
Look how godamn laid out the whole thing is
How conspicous the whole thing is
Hidden satanic pedophile cult in the basements of pizzeria chains.
I might research it. But you asked what there was to doubt and there is ALOT to doubt

>mountain of circumstantial evidence
>vs
>"ITS FAKE WE CHECKED"
>retarded rant in support of "ITS FAKE WE CHECKED"

confirmed retardo

Not how it works, m8. That's like if I was a prosecutor in court and I demanded the defense find my evidence for me. No one is going to comb over emails to find your proof which likely doesn't exist.