Yo, Sup Forums! Get in this thread and stay up with me!

Yo, Sup Forums! Get in this thread and stay up with me!

I have insomnia and have been up for over 24 hours now... no hope of sleep currently. My only 2 friends on skype are sleeping, I have no life and nothing to do. So come and shitpost here!

Post anything you want in this thread, just please keep me company Sup Forums. Ask me anything, have me ask you anything, talk about alligators, whatever you want.

I'll be here in this comfy little thread.

RIP

Hey OP, make yourself vomit then eat some meaty foods
That should help

Really? Unfortunately I have nothing meaty around... am currently drinking coffee, for some strange reason it makes me tired and more prone to sleep.

Look at me, I'm a bitch-ass little charmander

Common in ADHD and other behavioral/social disorders. Things that would normally hype a person up will make them sleepy. Same thing happens with me.

hi

Well, can't say you're wrong... I've got ADD and quite the case of social anxiety

Hello friendo, nice dubs

Where do you live OP?

The states, MA to be specific

And what's the weather like?

Pleasantly cold and snowy.... I fucking love the snow

You wanna know how to keep this thread going for a while?

Fucking spiderman

It would be an honor if the spoder were to join my thread, pic slightly related

I'll be anything you want me to be, bb ;^)

Is there a certain reason you have insomnia?

RIP

I have no idea.

Also, unsure if it's technically insomnia... self-diagnosed. Often up for days on end though, so it's at least some sort of sleep disorder

I hate your kind, and them digi mon, chinks, yu-gi-oh, spics, Jews, Magic the gathering, and most of all those GOD DAMN NIGGERS!!!!

Have you thought about seeing a doctor about your self diagnosis?

Nah, fuck doctors.

Once got in a hospital for an "attempted suicide" they pumped my stomach and had me under suicide watch for a week. All I did was pop some pills and chug a bottle of wine.... fell down a staircase after blacking out, and woke up in the hospital. Now I have a hospital bill that I will never pay.

I'm off to work, have a good one

kek, nice dubs

I think charmander would make a good clansman, though. Just look at that little fucker, his expression screams "I HATE NIGGERS!!!"

Later man, good luck

So fuck doctors that could maybe prescribe you with medication(s) that could help you with your possible medical condition?

Well when you put it that way it just sounds stupid.

You have a point, but I'm a poorfag with little ambition... so I'll hold off on getting to the doctor's.

RIP

For you, OP

You're right, he looks like a nigger hater

Thank you, here, have a pumpkin in return

Don't pay it.
Life lesson.
All your debts are prepaid.
True story.
Learn your rights bro.

I hate niggers

Don't worry user, I have no plans to pay it..... also don't have anything to pay it with, so yeah

Speaking of pumpkins though, is there anything better than home-baked salted pumpkin seeds? Because those are truly fucking awesome

Nothing better. I didn't get to have any this year. Truly disappointing. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

I missed out this year too, so you're not alone there... fuck, now I really want some.

I fucking love snow aswell, its just shitty i live in Northernish Canada and snow means cancerous cold

I love the cold... but it gets to a point where it's too much cold... I assume you live at that point.

I've always wanted to visit Canada... from everything that I've seen and heard it's really nice.

.... plus, I really love real maple syrup

kek

The cold isn't even what really bothers me anymore, it's usually just the horrible wind that accompanys it and makes it unbearable, but man is it ever pretty some of the time

Would you rather be in contact with aliens or ghosts? (Both are friendly, aliens bring space travel and shit like that and ghosts tell you about the afterlife and they can possess you so that you can spend time in the afterlife if you want then come back to the real world)

Wind chill is a pretty brutal thing.

I bet though, I love scenery.

Damn, that's a tough one user. I think I'm leaning towards ghosts, but I'll have to think it over some more.

Movie recommendations please. Horror preferably

You bitch aliens are way cooler. I mean UFO's and stuff come on you can explore many different planets with unique civilizations. Ghosts only allow you to explore one new world which is theirs and i mean you're gonna be there eventually amyway once you die

One that I can recommend is Killer Klowns from Outer Space.... classic right there, but is comedy/horror.

I've heard good things about The Babadook (spelling?) but have not seen it myself.

This is a good point... you may have persuaded me. Is there space-cocaine? I'd like to try space-cocaine.

Babadook was quite a good one, also maybe the original The Thing? Always a classic

you ever fuck someones knee fold?

Hell yeah motherfucker space parties get crazier than that one party from the episode of Rick and Morty

ooo, The Thing, yes. I still haven't managed to catch The Blob yet... only seen it on regular tv channels, and I refuse to watch it with sections missing out of it.

Nope, though this idea intrigues me now. Have you?

Fuck, sign me the fuck up then! Can't wait to meet Slow Mobius

Also, what do you generally look for in horror movies, user? Gore? Jumpscares? Unsettling feeling? Anything in particular?

Hell yeahhh biiiitch lets get rip shit on space weed and acid and have orgies on some foreign planet with fine ass girls and maybe some humanoid looking aliens if they're hot enough

You sound like you're fun to hang out with user, space orgies or not.

I do my best to keep life interesting. Then again I am a Sup Forumstard like everyone else here so dont get your hopes up

Fair enough, still would hang out with.

You ever try taking melatonin pills/supplements? For your insomnia?

When I was much younger, my mom picked up some melatonin for me... it's effectiveness was limited and spotty.

Occasionally I'll pop some benadryl to attempt to sleep... half the time it will just leave me feeling half-dead and awake.

... other than that, if there's alcohol about I'll drink until I pass out. Weed is mildly effective sometimes.

If there's alcohol within reach
The door to slumber I shall breach
Drugs and supplements may be nifty
Though the tired feeling leaves me swiftly

My god OP.
I'm shocked this thread is still going strong.
I wish you and your thread all the best.

Thanks user, and I wish you further digits

..... what the hell? Random thumbnail, no clue how that happened

Interdasting
When clicked on, the picture changes. To what I assume you meant to post.

Why u do dat 4chins?

Yep, thumbnail is not what I posted... also noticed there's a drug thread up currently with the thumbnail image

Why has the military not produced these yet?

Really makes you think

This magazine has helped me through some tough times.

M is for Magikarp. That's why these balls work so well on them, right?

Go to bed OP.
You can do it.

Makes sense to me. Watch out for that splash attack though, shit's deadly.

I've been laying down this entire time, I assure you that I cannot.

What are you doing?!?
No. Stop it.

So have I. It's time we both pull ourselves away.
Ready.
Ooonnne...twwwwooo... Thhhrree-
Oh! A new post!

"M" also stands for "misuse"

kek

Watch playin?
X? Y? Sun? Moon?

Watcha**
I'm a faggot.

Not that user, OP here... only ones I've owned are blue and red, and now I miss my Gameboy

Gameboy? Bah. save up for the Switch.
Zelda is coming.
My life as I know it will soon be over.
( Until such time that I beat said Zelda game)

Does look nice, but not really particularly interested in getting a new game console any time soon... my SNES keeps me rather entertained.

Pop 2 Xanax and smoke a blunt, if you can't sleep after that you have something seriously wrong with you

Unfortunately, I currently have neither of those... have done similar without sleeping before though.