Feels?

feels?

I feel that you are a faggot.

It's 5am and i'm not gonna sleep anytime soon. gotta be up in 2 hours for my shitty job. wat do?

Bisexual so you wouldn't be too far off there

true

Jesus Loves you.

Accept your destiny of no sleeping today and just enjoy the rest of the night

Life is not a gift I don't believe in a god or devil so nothing really stops the plunge just waiting ig I hate this motherfucking world and all its inhabitants I will make my rendezvous with death sooner or later for now drugs and alcohol run the show

Fuck cats kill them all

*sad music*

*small violin*

are you asian?

Furiously masturbate for the next hour, it's the only viable option.

*Small erect penis*

Huh. I thought it was Bertrand Russell who said that.

I so unbelievably bored with you edgelords. Grow up soon please, you incessant honking is annoying the grown ups.

pop an adderall in the morning

Anymore like this???

I will edgelord you up against the wall and edge all over you. ;)

*small child*

What a pussy

*Unfortunate adult*

Pussy? Where? Let me at him?

kind of.

I smoke around 10 cigarettes every week. I've done this for about 4 years. I've been feeling some pains in my chest for the past 2 weeks, in the side of the left lung. I'm scared to go see a doctor. I thought the pain would fade away after a few days, but it hasn't. I'm just 20 and don't wanna die yet. Also I sometimes feel one of my heartbeats is heavier than all the others, stronger, and it kinda feels weird. I don't know if it's related to the pain.

Dude I'm in the same boat. 22 here. Same problems. I dont want a doctor to tell me im already dying but i want to know if I'm okay.

Cats don't give me the same feels as dojos

I read the book. I read the fucking book front to back, cover to cover, even backwards. I printed out the entire Book of Pook and studied that shit like the Bible. Now I finally have a girl thats interested in me, and I cant do anything. Im helpless, every time I get a text or a snapchat from her, I cant wait, I have to open it right when I get it. When she doesnt respond immediately, I get nervous and anxious. She keeps playing the game and toying with my emotions, and Im helpless. At this point, Im so clingy its annoying to her. She's bored with me and getting ready to move on. Idk how I can save this, but I need to. Why am I so easily manipulated by women??

Because you have no control

She left me on open, I think Im finally dead inside. And yea, I really dont have any control.
>watdo

Become gay

Control yourself. Harness your emotions she didn't do it to you. You let it happen to yourself

Get some control

Become vape god

im in the same boat, mine just went out with my friend, with him also knowing about my situation.

Thats weird, Im on the opposite side of the spectrum. My friend tried to show me up, saying he could get her faster that I could. He knew I liked her for some time, so I moved in before he could. She stopped talking to him on the third day, lel. Her and I have been talking for roughly two weeks or so

wow :'(

Honestly I'm happy for you, its a pretty sucky feeling getting backstabbed twice in one hour.

None of you will give a fuck about any of this 2 years out of high school

I sincerely hope you are right.

My fiance left me today. We have been friends flr 20 years, and lost our virginity together. Now she is gone because I'm schizophrenic and tooj my pain out on her. Now she's gone. I'll probably never see her again. She'll probably commitsuicide and I will if she does. I don'twant these feels.

Bump

Bump bois, dont let the thread die

Most overrated feels post ever.