You're walking deep in the woods, you see this. She's stoned out of her mind. What do you do?

You're walking deep in the woods, you see this. She's stoned out of her mind. What do you do?

walk away, confused and horny.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Run because it's probably a skinwalker

Convert her to islam

Are you autistic?

Check my map, I've obviously been walking in circles

Kill and then eat.

Why don't you help it steal the skin of a really hot girl and then fuck it?

>this new

spot the newfag

I would wrap her in my emergency blanket from my pack, try to figure out what's up and get her somewhere safe. Boring, I know.

Take her home, let her sleep in my bed while I take the couch, make her eggs in the morning, and make her eat the whole bowl of eggs before I let her leave.

>bring her home
>make her eat eggs

Is it just me or does her face looks like Neds from Neds declassified

Blast her up the butthole and eat the bugs in her hair. Afterwards we'll make smores!

Jus u

some of them?

All of them

> See naked woman in woods
> Correctly identify her as a Flesh Gait
> Walk away and never look back

Yup ide still smash

I take more peecha!

Have my way with her until I can't get it up anymore then bury her deep in the earth.

prolly eat thy ass

More!

Yes more. Camera more peecha.

You really wanna fuck that thing?

Realize the shit I took is kicking in and enjoy the trees.

user lets star a circle jerk

You guys got baited by the old reverse bait trick.

Since I never go hiking alone, get my friend to help me get her covered up. Look for her shoes. If I have cell signal, call police and give them my location (longitude and latitude by GPS) and ask for help. Take pictures for police report. Send copy of pictures to an alt account for personal backup

newfag

Kill the skinwalker, sanctify the body, salt and burn the bones, spread the ashes in the nearest river

Isn't that what OP did? What's the story?

eyy girl can I sniff your butt?

>says something retarded
>everyone calls him a retard
>lololol I'm not really retarded

Shit that wasn't a sample image i would fuck her

Give her a long warm bath.

Proceed to ass to mouth fuck her while videotaping.

I would turn 720 degrees and walk away twice.

I mean, it's like fucking a dragon. You don't do it because you WANT to or because you're attracted to large, terrifying beasts. You do it for the conquest.
"Yeah, that horrifying creature that kills humans in brutal ways? I put my dick in it. And lived to tell the tale."
Could you imagine being able to lay down pipe so well you convince a legendary beast to NOT eat you? Because that's when you've won at life.

MOONwalk away.

>lay down pipe
Never heard that one.

Naked party ? I'm in ya !

No srsly i couldn't even thing of something else than taking care of her. Dat face say help me i'm high as fuck.

put some dirt on her face to match...

and get her pregnant.

boring to b/ but the real good answers.

Take out my portable coleman stove and begin boiling some eggs.

reddit fag spotted

She stand up !! Let's get home as fast as possible i'm a pussy

The original 360 degrees comment was knowingly retarded, the guy who was correcting him knew he would get reactions by pretending to be retarded, and the two people who took the bait are the real retards.

They smell like decaying flesh i am positive you dont want to fuck it

run away screaming

original post was extremely well known bait
the responder was retarded
the two people who responded did what you are supposed to do when a retard responds to bait.

Calling someone retarded for calling you retarded for saying something retarded in response to classic bait is retarded

Got anymore? She's cute as fuck

Ask her to call GameStop and ask for Battletoads for me

Run away at full speed since its probably a fucking demon thats gonna rip my cock off and eat my heart

>ask if she knows where i can find the rabbit with the pocket watch
>then rape the fuck out of her

Ew its probably all sweaty and smelly from being in the woods. Thats fuckin gross.

wut

Since most fags won't post the truth. Id get her help or take her to my place let her clean up and wear baggy ass cloths.

If for some reason she wants to "thank" me I'd be down.

Yep so white knight.

>take her home
>hard boil exactly 6 eggs
>put them in a bowl
>tell her to slowly insert them into her puspus
>make her crab walk everywhere while chanting "tunak tunak tun"
>after every verse she must spit out one egg hard enough to crack on the floor
>once she is finished tell her the ritual is complete
>bring her back to the exact spot i found her in

>rape

>he doesn't know of the ol "reverse-flip-360turn" bait and switch switch baiting

"b-but look... you looked liked a whore sleeping in this outfit yesturda.. - DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER ??? DID YOU ASSUME THE FACT I LIKE EGG ??????"

wut did i just write

Extremely well and therefore weak bait. If the point of bait is to trigger a reaction then the second guy's bait did the job and is the real bait.

Take out my phone and take a picture of her, then start a WWYD thread on Sup Forums, then sit beside her in awkward silence while waiting for replies, thread goes straight to page 10 so I get up and keep walking

I know the photographer that took this set

Extremely well known*

Nobody cares

this picture pisses me off because shes not in focus

>wut did i just write

Extremely well known bait amongst 4channers, therefore is a standard newfag detector.
Which means the responder is either A: a newfag or B: pretending to be a newfag because he's a retard.
Anyone responding to the newfag/retard is simply following the script.
Saying "lol you fell for bait" because they called a newfag or a pretendnewfag a newfag is extremely retarded

>inception baiting

Of course she's not in a focus she's in the woods you can't drive a car in the woods

Faggot

No he just fucking didn't

the eggs
eat them
EAT THEM BITCH

He did

i would beat her senseless while claiming to be a demon hunter and telling her i will burn her at the stake later on. than i would leave cause rapes not cool.

Following the script? Thats a really stupid argument, "I responded a certain way cause im just following everyone else." Good job. As I said, since the point of bait is to trigger reactions the guy was successful. It doesnt matter if he was acting retarded by pretending to be a newfag because most if not all bait is just people pretending to be retarded.

This guy>>>>

You'll eat the whole fucking bowl of eggs you little cunt! You better eat every bit of that yolky goodness!

uhhh, thats my gf...

You've never had a gf

small world thats also my exgirlfriend
pic related my current

Remember, this is Sup Forums.

>beat me to it

fuck...

>being this new

jesus is it summer or something???

Do the boring thing. Give her my coat and sit next to her. Probably try and have a conversation to see if her addled mind can give me anything philosophically deep to ponder. When she falls asleep, get naked and spoon her until she wakes up.
Once she is awake tell her that you found her, she demanded sex and that the two of you did the deed. Then tell her that she said that it was the best sex she had ever had, and drop that you only thought it was ok. Try and get consensual sex.
???
Profit

fuckin kek

Hit her in the shoulder repeatedly and scream "I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!"

Put her on the cover of my finish death metal album.

You clever one

kek

Pull out a survival package of dehydrated scrambled eggs from my backpack - force her to eat them all.

He's right, fetchers

Following the script? What manner of faggotry is this

She looks cold. Be polite by offering a coat, and to provide warmth to other parts of her body.

"What are you a faggot or something"