Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration
foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html
foreskinrestore.com/under_the_hood.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>harder to keep hygenic
Just wash your dick in the shower, it takes less that 10 seconds nigga

never understod the hygiene argument, pulling the skin takes about 0.75 second sin the showers and that's it

Cut: doesn't look better
Uncut: the amount of people who don't wash their dick daily is too high. The problem is not being uncut, the problem is you being a nasty piece of shit.

Uncut pro: You don't need to die in a concentration camp.

easier handjob is untrue, more like cut is harder handjobs. Cut isn't natural or ''normal'' for other countries besides the USA, or anyone who knows better anyway

>harder to keep hygenic
Jew detected

literally what OP said, uncut is easier HJ, l2read ffs.

uncut pro: Not being a sheep of the jewish overlords.

>Implying you take a shower after every piss. Every single micro dot of piss would get stuck and still make your dick still smell nasty. You don't smell it because no one can smell their own odours but trust me the chick's notice.

Cut: torturing baby boys by forcefully cutting off a bit of their penis
Uncut: better looking and more fun to suck

Literally just don't be a disgusting pig and being uncut is great. How is being less sensitive a plus, by the way. Unless you bust in a couple minutes it's easy to control, but feels great.

It's normal in Canada as well.

i was referring to his duality, normal versus ''easier'' when it's actually the other way around. I don't know dude, read between the lines?

>more fun to suck
you'd know

>less sensitive
>implying nutting in 45 seconds is a GOOD thing

You know you can just wet your hand pull back your foreskin and wipe your wet hand over it and then wash your hand and its clean.

okay, dude. It's like saying you should wash your feet everytime you walk around. Your shit doesn't make sense. It doesn't EVER smeel even remotely bad if you shwoer daily, every 2 days even

>Virgin detected
Sex is dirty, faggot. That's how it works. Do you think pussys pee and don't get anything on them, do you think they smell like flowers. Shake your dick like a normal person and you'll be fine. Jesus Christ.

implying you don't pull back the foreskin every time you piss, jesus fucking christ cut people are so brainwashed when it comes to being cut or uncut its not even funny, your parent made a retarded decision and cut their kid, now their kid wonders the earth with a mutilated penis telling everyone else how its so much better than uncut.

I see all these posts about Muh mutilations and Muh abuse yet I never see a cut person complain about that fact. I'm cut and I'm glad my parents got it done. Not religious, no Jewish ancestry. It was just done in my family because my great grand parents thought it looked better

Which is exactly why I said that. I do know. Uncut cock is much more fun to suck.

fuck no lol. maybe your fucked up area

TO reporting for a big uncut

What's up with those biology deniers? There's no cons to uncut, the smell thing is debunked and i've never had a partner complain

Your great grandfather likes cock. Big surprise. Must run in the family.

you're glad your parents did it because you never knew whats like to be uncut, if you didnt like being cut you would be a frustrated piece of shit so you just roll with it since you had no other choice.

not french canada, where i live. I think maybe 10% max people here. Th rest of canada probably, but then again the population of all of anglo canada is less than california.

Any devices that I can make to restore my foreskin?

I don't want to spend $50 to $100 on a device

you can do that?

>Uncut easier hand jobs, harder to keep hygienic

What ?

I'm hygienic but uncun, no problem for me.
Stop try to reassure yourself because it's too late mate.

have some self control you faggot

Uncut people are just as brainwashed.
Cut people don't need lube.
Cut people don't feel less sensitive because for them it's always felt sensitive because they can't know what uncut feels like so our sensitivity feels the same as uncut sensitivity
>everything is relative.
Most cut guys can. Pull their skin over their glans if they didn't get it cut too tight.

foreskinrestore com/main.html

implying that if you are uncut you nut in 45 seconds, it doesnt mean that at all it means sex and chicks touching your penis is more enjoyable and you feel better.

Toronto is basically USA. The rest of Canada despises your piece of shit province. Stealing Alberta and bc oil and lumber income and funding your own shithole with federal taxes.

I'm hygienic too. Never understood the whole unhygienic argument. I don't even wash my dick that much unless I've came recently. It's always clean enough. Plus I've been told my cock smells nice. Weird compliment but I'll roll with it LMAO

I don't need lube either and im not cut, difference is my chick gets wet, yeah chicks get wet in case you've never saw a wet vagina.

apparently no blood and clotted dead cells come out of it either, kek

you're replying to a virgin, user

It looks fucking disgusting and you will damage your dick later in life. The glans never really gets lubricated again and you don't restore sensitivity. Just accept your dick and don't make it looks disgusting just to make you feel like more of a man faggot.

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

Note: WHO, that is WORLD health organization

hood dicks

i never wash my cock and everyone tell me she smell very good even my boss.

Washing is for dirty people

>your piece of shit province
>implying our GDP isn't the second largest
>Initially implying i'm from quebec when 30% of french speakers live outside quebec
>generalizing quebeckers when 8% of us were born anglophones and over half of us live bilingually in Montreal, Sherbrooke and Gatineau

You know nothing idiot, you're showering shit you heard from people. Fucking leave your basement

this thread is full of butthurt cucks.
>uncut cuck here
>it doesnt just take "two seconds in the shower bro"
>its covered all day and its basically kept in constant humid, moist environment
>we have to keep close eye on it because dick cheese can occur if after third day of not showering
>overall, however, its not that big of a deal
>girls that make it a big deal are girls you dont want to date anyway
im so drunk

WHO gives a shit about aids. Didn't you see family guys? 5 years from now well have nyquil cold flu and aids pills.
I'm gay. I'd never suck an uncut dick. Hand jobs are kinds fun just because the skin is fun to play with. In the same way an ear lobe or lips are fun to play with. Just loose floppy skin. Cut feels amazing with blowjobs and they're just more aesthetic in general.

okay so i dont know if this is just a problem for me, im pretty sure its not.

when i take a piss, i give it a shake at the end to get the drops out. but once i go about my business, i notice a few drops leak out. if your dick is uncut, your basically leaking piss in your foreskin. that shit is nasty

also have a friend, he mentions when he thrusts in, the foreskin yanks back on the head too hard causing discomfort (when hes not wearing a condom).

What about people who got cut later in life because of phimosis or for another reason, backing his exact points?

It's funny that uncuts bitch about sensitivity and mutilation all day but when it comes down to it. No cut guy has ever been rejected for having a gross looking dick. Uncutfags seem to have this happening all the time.

Anyone who gets cut later in life says as for sensitivity it feels the same. Speaking from personal experience. It's harder to jerk off for sure but the pleasure is still the same.

Nuff said

If that was a real problem, uncut guys could just get cut any time but they don't
You cutfags are in denial for never having the choice, leaving you to deal with your dry crusty dick

maybe in murica, so its irelevant.

I've literally never met a woman who prefer ed uncut. It's common knowledge that cut is more attractive, it's even part of a few popular tv tropes.

lmao

You are missing something buddy :(

'why did you cut my dick when i was a kid dad?"
"Because."

Mmm floppy vagina looking uncut.

Circumcision: from the days when filthy sand niggers waited for the white man to teach them about showers and soap. You're welcome 'slimes.

Citation needed

>Not showering for 3 days in the first place

Disgusting

if you're a guy kill yourself

I disagree. Got cut with 26. Me and everyone I know that went trough the same procedure experience reduced sensitivity.
In fact, I am depressed about it for 3 years now.
I am battling with it and have therapy. Thats where I found others.

accurate when you have a small dick, to be fair. I personally have not much excess skin over my glan.

But it IS true that cut looks ''better'' but what is very inacurate is all those fags saying uncut looks bad.

this

>because it looks better, smells better and you'll never be rejected by a girl

Cut people can need lube. That's entirely dependent on how much was cut off and how much you grow between a few hours old and being a grown ass man. So basically, it's total guesswork on the part of the doctor. Most cut guy definitely cannot pull the skin over the glans. I can, but many aren't so lucky.

Many cut men do report decreased sensitivity. The full impact of circumcision can take decades to manifest, keratinization of the glans is a very slow process.

>be me
>be un cut.
Pro's
Feels good man
dick doesnt look like sandpaper.
moist as fuck
can jerk easy.
Girls who have never played with un cut go crazy.

Cons
Stank somtimes
dick cheese.

Lol you sound like a faggot. Group therapy to cry over your penises. Yeah you sound like you need help.

>scarring
>cracked, dry, discolored glans
>better looking
no. They basically look the same when erect anyway, minus all the ways cut ones are fucked up.

american tv tropes, im pretty sure we as guys make a bigger deal about this than girls do, and the girls that DO make a big deal out of it are american chicks who have never seen a uncut dick in their life so when they do see one they say its gross and freak out for no reason, I live in a east eu country never in my fuck life has a chick ever mentioned me being uncut, being cut is engraved in american culture hence all the brainwashing when it comes to saying cut is better/healther etc when in fact unless you need to do it for a medical reason you're better off not doing it but hey you never got the choice to choose so you roll with it and try to defend it as best you can because jews cucked you hard mode on that one, jews messed with your manhood lmao and you defend it.

Yeah, and in the middle east you'd have trouble finding a man who finds non-FGM'd vaginas attractive, but you don't see people using that as an argument to butcher little girls in the civilized world, do you?

im not cut but i do leave it back :) yay for me

Most uncuts can't pull the skin all the way behind the head so it looks like an ant eater penis so no they don't basically look the same

Circumcision actually increases the likelihood of suffering from premature ejaculation. Some of the specialized structures in the foreskin that are removed allow for anticipation of orgasm further in advance and greater control over when you cum.

i've never been rejected by a girl but as u want mate.

uncut: Your dick isn't mangled.

Hi, I'm cut. I'm complaining. There are lots of us. What kind of fucking cuck is glad his parents cut the most sensitive part of his dick off.

This thread is old cancer.

Fuck off.

I had to mutilate my dick and will never experience real pleasure again. And some dumb cutfag comes along and lies about all this because he is in denial.
Kys Schlomo

waaaaaa dicks talk and pussies walk

enjoy your crashed economy you fucking redneck

I am. It's a shame you're so insecure about your dick that you can't just accept your body the way it is. You probably think if you were cut you'd have a better sex life but the reality is you're just an insecure betafag and blame that on being cut. Cry for me. Your tears of anguish sustain me.

>harder to keep hygienic
do you have trouble washing your hands too op?

Just manually tug. It works faster than devices, although you need to dedicate some time to it every day.

restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

The glans does become smooth and moist again and sensitivity is mostly restored.

See before: foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html

and after: foreskinrestore.com/under_the_hood.html

That's why your suppose to pull the skin back retard?

American TV maybe, because as a nation you have been successfully cucked into allowing people to mutilate your baby's penis and thank them afterwards.

Uncut: The added friction/sensitivity from sexual intercourse is just basically you fucking your own foreskin, thus making you a homosexual.

Cut: Not the above

Maybe you should remove another layer of skin off your fuck stick. You know, to be even more manly. lol look at these people that had something done to them and complaining about actual problems, am I right? They should be glad to be mutilated.

The head of the WHO circumcision task force invented a circumcision device. He has a financial conflict of interest. And every medical association in Europe disagrees. And even if there are minor benefits in 3rd world shitholes (and that's highly questionable, studies into the matter have severe methodological flaws), most of us don't live in third world shitholes.

Added friction? it decreases friction and makes it more pleasurable (and less painful) for the woman too, while making it more likely for her to orgasm.

Sorry, I don't know how it works, because I'm not fucking my own foreskin when having sex with women. Its all vaginal wall for me bby.

This is legit one of the most cringeist things I've ever read kek

If you're too stupid to clean your own dick then a smelly cock is the least of your problems.

How shocking, a pro-circumcision user is ignorant of how a penis is supposed to work.

I'm circumcised, and sex feels great for me. When/if I have a son, if the data still suggests that curcumcision makes HIV transmission less likely, then I'll have him circumcised. If you feel strongly either way about this, though, you're probably a loser regardless of what your dick looks like.

obvious troll.
No one on Sup Forums has a chance at procreating.
and before you respond, nutting in a trap won't get it pregnant no matter how hard you try so don't even argue.

All I see are fags trying to justify their jew dick

I don't know people on Sup Forums make such a big deal over it. (If I had to guess, it's because of all the white nationalists and their fervent hatred of Jews and their traditions) Circumcision is unnecessary, and being uncut is obviously better in 99% of cases, but are you people so insecure that you have to put others down over their genitals? Christ, call me a newfag, but you people are SERIOUSLY insecure.

Do you even piss bro?