It's got-damn cold out tonite!

it's got-damn cold out tonite!
evening Sup Forums
what's everybody drinkin' for the holidays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajGKWk0auOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Co8ERF2QLCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr256gta2Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
youtube.com/watch?v=kyuY0GWqVKE
youtu.be/nZibl5kvmrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw OP looks like a white version of big smoke.

..well, 'cept for the heat my roommate's giving off, he got into a tech test for that game For Honor and he's not terribly good at it.

but music is!
youtube.com/watch?v=ajGKWk0auOc

Fuck off pizza boy

always lookin' for the love, kiddies~

but this ain't about me, it's about us.. like winter, what's something non-christmas you like about this time of year?

A LARGE SODA

PREPARE FOR PEE BREAKS!
heh, whatcha got in there, root beer?

perhaps it's rude that I don't go first.
Winter, to me, means that closeness that comes from cold temperatures.. and jackets! fuck, if there was a jacket to fight off heat in summer, I'd own a pair. Cold just means I can sweater up and feel cozy as shit.

and lemme tell ya, there is something lovely about a stark, dark winter sky at nite, all those stars with a possible hush of snow quieting everything. It's can be a very peaceful time of year

OP isn't a faggot for once, I like your style bud.

Tequila!!!!

i get good vibes from ya OP. Enjoy your holidays.

I try my damndest.
Again, something about this time of year gets me big-time soft-hearted.

youtube.com/watch?v=Co8ERF2QLCc

whiskey.

rum

yeaahhh, buddy! GET 'EM IN, YA SILLY FUCKERS
happy holidays, bro!

Heyyy

OP FUCKS NIGGERS

Cheers!
So c'mon, let's have it, favorite thing about this time of year, if ya got one

OP post pics of you getting slammed by that nigger dick

Niggers might fuck OP

Cheers OP. Melt that fucking ice with liquor.

the time spent is certainly appreciated! but c'mon.

argh! wish I had some, all I gots is de beers heres~

No greens?

huh? naw, just like smokes and beers, I gave reefer a few tries, just doesn't work for me.

We are on different levels my friend.

and nothing against people that like it!
heck, one time, I used my friend's vaporizer to smoke weed.. I use cigarettes so I kept on dragging and eventually, one hell of a high slammed into me

I had to spend 5 hours on the couch, having 15 seconds of consciousness to use, 5 seconds remembering what I just did, 5 seconds of time to do something, and somehow, seeing 5 seconds into the future.. sweaty, confused and nervous

Have you done any psycho active drugs? I don't recommend them if weed gives you that bad of a feeling. Sweaty, confused and nervous=a bad trip. Weed being a mild hallucinogen.

oh butterbiscuits.. I had been wanting to try mushrooms or something for a trip, but I got a pretty active mind, suppose it turned on me!

You're my fuckin favorite user.

Hey nigger nickel show us that meme you created again

Depends on how you handle it, if you're a depressive type who drifts into dire mental shit, it's not for you. If you can remain in a good state of mind and ride the wave, you'd be fine.

thanks, friend!
shit, the Psychokiller Mike Patton one?

..freakin' captcha, it was pizza and sushi last two times

o hello mr fly. where is your nectar

Maaaan, you get to smoke inside, lucky duck.
And my mind, especially if its got music, tends to fly joyously, plus I'm a positive kinda guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr256gta2Qw

nectar? got my malt liquor right here, what?

Faith no more,mr.bungle,fantomas,etc.

Nickel, who programmed you? Also Winter is good only for, as you said, getting cosy when necessary.

go easy friend. dont ever forget my poem

How the fuck can you drink steel shit is like gasoline. Only ever drank that shit when I was broke and desperate for a buzz.

I could recreate it, given a couple minutes.
My dad, taught me about progressive rock, comedy, movies, and working.
hell, I'm terrible at memorizing things.

Life fucking sucks

Honestly nick you never post enough of your original memes in these threads. I know you have some epic ones.

ok ill write you a new one

fly want banana.
fly eat banana
fly thirsty
fly sees juicy nectar
fly takes a sip
fly die
fly becomes nitrogen

Interdasting. Tell me, can you become a god upon command?

Is it true you met shoenice?

he usually always gets dubs

Hey there Canadian mister

Like this~!
I do? I mean.. if I did, that's pretty cool
If that god is the god of karaoke, then yes!
narp.

Bruichladdich

28 and i realized i had no true real friends since grade school.

all the people i hung with were keeping me around because i was a jester to them.
I knew this from the beginning but i stuck around because i didnt have any other social contact.

Ayyy he's back. I'm about to go to bed, fuck. Have a nice night, OP.

The question is, do you really want them as friends? A study recently showed that older people don't lost touch with those around them, they simply choose not to be involved with them. Just saying...

OP I hope you have a wonderful christmas spent with family, friends, or even just us. happy holidays

Karaoke no longer exists, what now?

niiiice! again, wish I had some spirits on hand.
well, go and make some more!
have a good nite, buddy~

you have a very serious disorder that is actually being concealed by an equally alarming tandem disorder.

Anyway, thank you for helping me document this kind of progression, I've been using you the last few months and my senior thesis partially used your frequent and aprut exposures, and chronic memory loss. You are simply amazing.

fuck no
i still feel that there is potential left to change a few things. but i have no way of doing so except joining the army but thats a shitty decision for what i want.

Gonna get all three! a couple family holiday events, a christmas party here at the nest, plus a christmas thread once I find a santa hat.
Then I shall be a lip-sync duke that also sings. Oughta hear me do THIS one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

I don't know what you want, but joining the army is a shitty option. You can always re-invent yourself. But, control in the moment is key. Over time, it becomes natural. But it's like writing. if you're contrived nobody likes you unless you're funny.

Not good enough

while progress is the bedfellow of research, no one says we gotta sleep soundly, side by side.
There's always an alternative to any choice. Not saying that service is a bad idea, though.

Are you a primordial being? If not, why not? And if yes, why not?

Thank you Brian Halverson

can you take a pic with a banana and timestamp?

then i can carry on with my evening and jerk off

If dubs, OP has to chug all his beer

Why are you an sjw?

Oh my god, Rowdy Roddy Piper out of nowhere with that DOMINATING right palm! I can't believe what I'm seeing here
..maybe?

You're cute, and I want to suck your cock. I'd settle for some nudes, though.

Why wait? Grab a Snickers.

sorry friend, ain't got bananas!
oh thank god, I got 2 and half more forties down here..

excelente

Best ever in the biz

flattered, but I look awful wrapped in nothing but skin.
bravissimo!

Some cabernet sauvignon. Had a shit last 26 hours, working for a total of 17 hours, including a 7:30 PM - 2:30 AM shift. Very exhausted. Might complement this acidic beverage with some medically approved marijuana, you know, for the pains

Have a lot more great ones but max file size is only 2MB

go right ahead! 17 hours of work sounds like an illegal nightmare.

have some relaxing retrowave!
youtube.com/watch?v=kyuY0GWqVKE

TABASCO, TAPATIO, OR CHALULAH SAUCE?

That's a good looking beer man. What kind is it?

OHLY SHIT YOU DO LOOK LIKE A WHITE VERSION OF BIG SMOKE

ILL HAVE TWO NUMBER NINES, A NUMBER NINE LARGE, A NUMBER 6 WITH EXTRA DIP, A NUMBER 7, TWO NUMBER 45s, ONE WITH CHEESE, AND A LARGE SODA.

You don't have to be modest, and you don't have to be shy, but I would beg of you, please do change your mind. I've seen your picture here before and thought that you were cute, and now here you are. You remind me of Beast from X-Men, and I've always had a thing for him.

In the meantime, how is the weather out your way? I'm buried in snow, and literally dead.

I AM NOT DRINKING
I AM EATING AN ENTIRE CAN OF SLIMFAST PROTEIN POWDER
OH GOD ITS FUCKING KILLING ME

im really fucking lonely

could you say gnight to me so i dont feel as lonely

Tabasco or Valentina, I'm afraid. I love the savory yet spicy sauce, maybe some sweet chili sauce~
211 Steel Reserve, the toxic choice!
aw, go on.
we'll see what santa claus has in his sack for ya, bro.
Wind picked up some ice and dumped it in town, its breezy and freezing out there.. breezing!

I'm not OP, but good night, lonely sailor.

HIT THE BENCH, BRO
sure thing.
G'nite, friend.. see how the world feels tomorrow and take a walk for some reflection.

you look like an overweight leprechaun aye

thanks im going to sleep now

probably hang myself in the morning

have a picture of robbie rotten

My lord.

youtu.be/nZibl5kvmrI

You seem like you are a good man, and I bet you're fun to be around.

Everyone has the right to die, but myself, I like to hope for life. I know you're off to sleep, but godspeed sailor, and I hope you feel better tomorrow rather than crappy or worse.

GAINS MAN, GAINS!!!!

ooh now, with the sass?
I'm not overweight, I'm just huge-boned!
I wish you wouldn't. Suicide's a waste, but it's still your choice, so sleep on it for me, can ya?

god speed, don't be foolin now

Wild turkey 101

ya better late than never pickle

Wow, I must be tired if Oscar Wilde -level wordplay of that little subtlety went over my head.

What's your story, friend? I've seen your threads and your cute, smiley face a few times, but I've never had the time to come in and take my shoes off so to say.

Lol OP, you look like a nice person, i didn't like so much these threads, but keep going with this, and good night yo' all

Pulp or no Pulp?