Fuck you Sup Forums this is amazing

Fuck you Sup Forums this is amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDP6LgWJJSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're free to think that but i think it sucks

I know, but Sup Forums will NEVER give it the credit it deserves. The criticisms are always the same: "Too repetitive", "Sounds too much like The Beatles", "A lot of people like them", etc. It's pathetic, really.

>dude beatles lmao: the album

haha

derivative trash

it's a very good album OP, but it's too popular for the special snowflakes here

Havent posted here since late 2012 when the gkmc spam posting was at its peak
why is this hated now, it was pretty well liked then

i thought it was aight for a while, liked a few tunes off of it

then the strangest thing happened - i listened to Olivia Tremor Control's Dusk at Cubist Castle, and then immediately after threw on Lonerism and all of a sudden it sounded like bland, flat bullshit

dusk at cubist castle is bland shit. lonerism is way more interesting sonically. sound collage =/= good

What is this?

You got it backwards

the greatest album of the decade

youtube.com/watch?v=PDP6LgWJJSs

DUDE LSD LMAO

What? That link is dead? What band is this?

Lol well this sucks just sounds like Black Moth Super Rainbow which isn't very good to begin with

you are garbage

> too popular for the special snowflakes here

fuck off reddit

theres literally nothing wrong with taking psychedelic drugs. people have reported being "shot out of their bodies" on DMT, and encountering alien lifeforms who they interacted with.

youre probably thinking, "yeah thats a hallucination its not real". well, when you are hallucinating you are aware it is not real, but DMT or stronger guided trips lead you to a place that is beyond comprehension and elevates you past the human experience into something divine, something "God like". and people come back who have had mystical experiences feeling rejuvenated with long lasting effects of happiness and creativeness

sounds nothing like black moth you simpleton

Yeah it does this music sucks lol

Go back to /r/drugs please. This is not a place for degenerate DUDE LMAOs who are in college and spend their weekends microdosing in their dormroom with their weird friend while playing Ween

Lol that song is a direct rip off of The Sticky by Black Moth Super Rainbow

tame impala is for fags and girls

doesnt sound anything like that song you moron

Don't worry, you'll grow up some day.

lol "ok"

stop listening to fag music

indietronica like black moth is for fags, loser, you're clueless

i don't like bmsr

lmfao faggot

Nah, this is actually a shit album. Sorry, try again later.

is a very good catchy psych-pop album. Hating on it is just a meme, but after all, we are on Sup Forums, so.

Psychedelic music for people who watch Dane Cook standup and go to church.

yet you tried to say tame impala ripped them off? nigger faggot

It being shit is one of the few objective memes there are

what does me not liking bmsr have to do with the fact that that song is a direct rip off of The Sticky by bmsr?

tame impala sucks
grow up

because its not a rip off, it doesnt sound a thing like it other than having synths, so that makes you a fucking retard for bringing it up like you know a thing about music. i dont even think you could appreciate bmr anyways, not that they are better than tame impala

yeah that song is a bmsr rip off and every other tame impala song is a beatles rip off

shit band for fags

go watch family guy

you sound like you watch family guy to be honest. slow brain, likes to hate on things it doesnt understand, likes safe familiarity. probably extending past music as well

try listening to psychedelic music not faggot guitar pop for pitchfork readers

More people on Sup Forums like Tame Impala than hate it. It just gets memed to death so of course there are going to be detractors.

Honestly though it doesn't deserve the hate or the praise, it's just an okay band, that's it.

they're a little better than OK, you're just being neutral because you're a pussy

They really aren't. You probably just really like mediocre things.

lil boy bleeps

Fucking terrible band.

It's amazing if u like SHIT haha

up top

>>>/reddit/

God made it

Are there other songs like Music to Walk Home By?

Currents is better.

Tame Impala gets memed to death here. That aside, Lonerism is great

getting on top 10 lists counts as mediocre now? neat

Currents is boring and poppy. Innerspeaker is meh. This one is the their best and even it has some filler and its overrated with a terrible pseudo-hipster normie fanbae of LOL LSD faggots

Sounds pretty good will enjoy.