do I need stitches

Walk it off sissy

Nope you'll be dead soon

Probably?

No just attention

Disinfect and walk it off like said ya faggot

Doctor fag
Yes

Now that I'm actually thinking straight I'm more worried about a big ass ugly scar. Am I fucked?

Start licking it, it'll sort itself out.

probably a tetanus shot you fucking retard

bump

Honestly man it won't be ugly, chick's dig scars. That being said, it probably will scar.

If you don't you'll have a keloid scar (look it up and make your decision after you've seen a picture). Regardless, apply pressure and keep adding paper towels when the old ones are sodden through rather than removing them and applying new ones.

just fucking kill self

What happened anyway bro

Get fucking stitches you retard. The scar will be smaller of you do.

Medfag here, put some salt, it will help

Nice dubs
too bad you're a fucking liar and thats not your arm. Now is the time for a time stamp

i've had deeper, just keep it clean attention fag

Probably a few

>chicks dig scars
yeah scars from something badass. not self inflicted

Keep it clean and get one of those butterfly clip band aids maybe? Or whatever they're called.

no it'll scab and heal not deep

disinfect and get help fag, also cut with a dull blade so you dont accidentally cut to deep

former cutfag here

Go get it checked. Used duct taped when I did an even deeper scar. Got a hell of a scar.

This is what they made superglue for pussy

I had one similar, didn't get stitches. Took a while to heal and was pretty scary cause it kept filling with fluid and I just kept it bandaged for a week or so. Anyway, got a scar now yeah, wish id have had it stitched but whatever

>Filling with flouid.

Thats why you use duct tape.

old fag here,

don't be a bitch

you need (medical) attention!

Clean, disinfect, apply butterfly bandages (anchor alternate sides of wound). And then "cut" it out, shitbird.

It could use a bandaid.

Don't need stitches, just keep it clean & it'll scab up & started healing within 10-15 hours.

Showering will be a bit of a bitch, be careful when drying yourself with a towel, but other than that you'll be fine.

As far as scaring is concerned, of-course it'll scar, the littler cuts too. Even a cat scratch can turn into a scar but that's an actual laceration, after about 14 days, new skin will have started to formed & you'll be left with a nice bright pink scar. Usually, only time will tell if it'll fade nicely (Everybody heals differently) after a year or so it'll turn flesh coloured but still be very visible. Bio-oil might help speed up the healing process & nagate some of the scaring a little but that shit is expensive.

>Now that I'm actually thinking straight I'm more worried about a big ass ugly scar. Am I fucked?

If all you're worried about is a scar after you mutliate yourself then you're probably more fucked up than you think. Talk to somebody, professional or not. Have a beer with a bro, ask them if they'll help you through what ever it is you're going through.

In future, don't cut yourself.

he isnt, fag. Didnt you learn anything from rippy?

Excuse the many typos in that essay of a post.

Sew it up yourself and save money. It will be fine. Chew and aspirin and drink a bottle of wiskey, just like they did in the olden days.