S/fur: bread hot and now

s/fur: bread hot and now

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!MgdC0S5Y!Ef4ggzU18yX0JeTFrSY9xIsv6BB5crYypYQettlCmyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sluts maybe with captions for a sad, drunk user please.

people aren't really trying to irrationally explain their fetishes anymore... not as much anyway

Well I know somewhat where my femdom fetish started

>3rd grade
>had a 4th grade redhead friend
>always played tag n' shit
>Got it to wrestling and she'd win maybe half the time
>Started to let her win because it expanded the dong

idk man... femdom is pretty fucking hot anyway

always been a fan... other than like pegging... that kinda freaks me out

muh niggha

I mean, i *might* get into a rigner in the rutt for the right girl, but my asshole is a one way street until need a prostate exam.

Getting a bit late. I'm out for tonight, night all!

Tsampikos 10/10

buenas noches midi.

geturownwaifujerk;3.jpg

I don't have a waifu, so stfu

G'night Midi

'sup?

Anyone know where to get free new shit at? Or something like u18 cuz I think it's down

e621.

Delishbooru is good for easily getting high quality art, e621 is good if there's something specific you have in mind.

Thanks butt I already use e621. They're very strict on payed content. Do you know where I would go to get that stuff cuz I have no mone

sorry idk i allways use e621

It's ok thanks

Anyone want the new page of Kabier's comic even though literally nothing happens or ever happens

Y scribbles

I'm trying to make a WebGL game which will be a FPS that's just stickmen shooting each other with paintball guns, and the paintball guns gradually turn the target the opposite colour to the shooter.

stickmen are boring
make it something cute

I would suggest ant-men
works with the color theme

That's an interesting idea, and if there's deformable terrain (I want it to be underground) then their mandibles make sense for digging.

Not to mention they're easy to model.

now yer thinkin'
I might take a stab at an ant model
I'll post it

not tonight though, too late for modelling

The hard part is really the WebGL code, a low-poly ant model would be easy peasy.
I'm currently dealing with annoying issues to do with how stuff is rendered, to no avail.

I don't know webGL
really haven't done any coding outside of c++ and java

new at 3d modelling as well, it's kinda fun though

If you haven't already, you should try that method of modelling where you work with a low-poly model but you view it subdivided even as you work with it.
It's super useful, because you're making a high poly model but you can move a whole bunch of vertices just by moving one vertex.

yeah that was a helpful tip, it's always nice to learn stuff like that from people

Hey, if you post that on another board I'll rage at it so you look like a successful troll.

Why does everyone essentially have a furry meltdown when someone posts that picture?

So who wants to see a buggy WebGL Engine?
It's not often you get to see a game engine before it's working properly.
This one has issues with how things are layered.

mega.nz/#!MgdC0S5Y!Ef4ggzU18yX0JeTFrSY9xIsv6BB5crYypYQettlCmyk

Whoever is posting thicc thank you

bump

Wow, you guys sure do look dead this Early Friday morn.

So, who's up and why? Where has your life come to that you're here posting on an s/fur thread on Sup Forums with your little furry clique?

It's not even Friday in NZ yet. Where the hell are you? Also How are things dudes?

With Suits, comes I.

Shit.

There we go.

Isn't there some country out there which is at GMT+14 or something like that?

California my vague internet friend.

^This guy was my tour guide to the eccentricity that was the Sup Forums dwelling furry community.

Either way it may be late in the night/morning but I'm still here after like 2 years to do what I do best, ask life questions to people who seem to be on the butt ends of it.

can't sleep; post fur

Kiribati/Line Islands
Then it's Thursday morning numbnuts.

Ku lihat wajah suci ibu ku

Where's the furry collage?

Alright, why can't you sleep?
It's almost Saturday.