What's a legit mind fuck movie? And don't gimme any of that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind type shit

What's a legit mind fuck movie? And don't gimme any of that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind type shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F5EbmDSYzI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqbJHbP61PY
youtube.com/watch?v=t3t5ho0eifo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just watched memento the other night, that was pretty rad

The Machinist
The Prestige

Coherence

Bump, I'd like to know some as well

Shutter Island

los cronocrimenes (aka timecrimes)

The Holy Mountain lol. That shit is far fucking out, easily the edgiest movie of all time... quite rewarding if you manage to make it through though

youtube.com/watch?v=4F5EbmDSYzI

Gone Girl

>obligatory

Check out Old boy. The Japanese one, dint bother with the Josh Broln 'merican remake.

Moon

gummo

yeah definitely The Machinist

Wreck it ralph

I was scratching my head for weeks after this one! Fucking Classic.

Lame. Everybody already knows Verbal Kint is really Keyser Soze.

Oath

Shrek

Oldboy was a korean movie you dumb gook.

Vanilla Sky
The Game

Wow seems like a good movie

>korean
>japanese

same thing

Frailty.

seconded

also Triangle

/Thread

Primer

MullHolland drive was kinda odd

You should watch Predestination. I may be biased because I love Ethan Hawke, but it is a really good sci-fi thriller/mindfuck movie that involved time travel. It is sort of like a dark(er) version of Looper but even more fucked up (in a good way.)
How is this a mind fuck movie? I have never seen it
Old boy is pretty fookin gr8 m8. It's sad that you thought it was Japanese though.
Is that the Matthew Mcaunahey movie where he is basically Dexter but with a connection to God?

Fight club, fucks with you a bit

Primer. Shane Carruth is a brilliant filmmaker. I can't recommend Primer highly enough.

His second movie, Upstream Colour, is also a serious mindfuck and great movie.

Damn you beat me, I was just about to post about it!! Was gana ask how come now one even said anything about it!

with concerns to the Usual Suspects and some others posted in this thread like Moon and the Prestige I think anons are confusing twists with mindfucks

You're cool. Hey, do you like Brad Pitts penis too? Serious question.

You beat me! Glad to see it getting some love though.

I think you're right, even though the twist in Moon fucked with me a bit. It was more of a heartfuck than a mindfuck though tbh.

I never made it past the 15 minute mark. What a boring piece of shit that movie is

Well that escalated quickly

Not making past the 15 minute mark of a film is like not pressing play! And then you call it boring

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqbJHbP61PY

Not quickly enough, in my opinion

it's less than 80 minutes long
tape your eyes open and watch it droog

I'd rather watch Ms peregrines home for peculiar children naked than watch one more minute of primer

I hate the fact that I've seen all of the ones people have mentioned

Niiiice and yes good call.

For those unfamiliar with his work, check out the documentary "Jodorowsky's Dune". Not a mindfuck itself, by still a very good movie.

I just think Usual Suspects was a bad movie.

Funny Games

Also, Ichi the Killer for honorable mention

Samsara

Smae

Last 10 min or so of The Mist is fucked up...

The ending of the book...they coulda done it for the movie.

Triangle (2009)

Challenge accepted. How about Lisztomania. It's a mindfuck, but you need to be pretty into classical music to really get the most out of it I think.

Serpski Film

Enter The Void

Watch Akira.
It'll either blow your motherfucking mind or you'll be sitting there 3 hours later watching the credits roll thinking "what the fuck did I just watch and why the fuck did I just watch it???"

Either way, it'll fuck with you.

Zardoz

Yeah...can't...not after having sat through better shit like FotNS and Urotsukidoji-core.

respect for the dubble dubs
but Akira isn't mindfuckery it's breathtaking and confusing like you described, but that's due to the animation and the fact that almost none of the story from the manga was able to be adapted

Dog eat dog it's a new movie think fear and loathing in Las Vegas meets natural born killers it's crazy and good

>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

overhyped shit movie dont understand why neckbeards push this in the nets

nothing mf about the machinist retards

That film changed my life

god-tier

Finally someone with good taste.
Pic related is another good one by the same director

The Waking Life

that hole in her lips is just big enough for my dick

great fucking movie

the way that this movie helps you understand where "crazy people" are coming from

villeneuve is probably my favorite working dir. have u seen his new film Arrival, total mindfuck

aachi and ssipak

anyone know where I can get english subs? lost that file ptobably 5 years ago

The Matrix -only the first one
Then consider kikimori (Japanese modern hermits) and Virtual Reality

didn't know he directed arrival. i'll have to go see it.

Ghosts of mars

Still waiting for a decent torrent lol
But yea I keep hearing nothing but good things

gayest movie ever.
a scanner darkly was good on mushies

That movie a shit

A lot of Cronenberg films would qualify, really.

Predestination ethan Hawke Asa time traveling detective he is his own mother and father it's fucked

This

the first 20 minutes of
a fantastic fear of everything

This isn't great, but worth watching, especially if you're specifically looking for mindfucks.

long live the new flesh

Gone girl is a shit film.

I was just about to say, the first 20 minutes are horribly boring the first watch. But EPIC mind fuck. I've watched at least 5 times and I still don't understand some shit.

It wasn't his best but it was still pretty good. He did Sicario too which was amazing, his best imo

no

This.

Now, I think the movie sucks. lol but it is a total mindfuck and worth the view.

Otherwise.

Seconding Mulholland Drive

omg THIS you guys! Lyk sooo THIS omg!

Faggot

still haven't seen sicario. i'm so behind.

Interstellar had some thought-provoking shit throughout.

The Game
The Box
Donnie Darko
Shutter Island

>Funny Games
One of my favorite movie intros ever...
youtube.com/watch?v=t3t5ho0eifo

If you liked Ichi the Killer and want a mindfuck watch Gozu