Any medfags here? Got this on my groins a few weeks ago, creamed it but it gets worse every day

Any medfags here? Got this on my groins a few weeks ago, creamed it but it gets worse every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_cruris
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jock itch. Get an anti-fungal.

Looks like its just chafed.

id say this guy is right or nearly right. one time i had something similar on my armpit from my deodorant and it spread down my arm and chest and shit. it suuuuuuucked. it itched more than anything ive ever experienced in my life. does it itch?

is that your gouch or ass crack? I don't understand where that is on your body...

ringworm get some cream

spray it with Raid

>Obligatory

It's cancer.

Vaping sindrome, you will become a faggot...oh wait.

reroll

what these guys said if its itchy. get some lotramin antifungal. if you already tried that, you should probably see a doctor it doesnt look very serious right now but you dont want that shit all over your junk

Can confirm its jock itch.

OP - put some anti dandruff shampoo on it and leave it for about 10 mins before you shower / bath. Also spray some antiperspirant deodorant on your inner thighs - will help stop the sweating, which is causing it.

Should get better in a few days.

yes doctor is a good idea, ass wounds heal very poorly. all the shit blasting around trapped in your shitty pants getting gassed by the remains of your subway sandwich really don't help the healing process.

Had a similar redness a few months ago, doc gave me an anti-fungal but it healed in a few days, this one is still here after a week of creaming.

It itches only in the morning and in the evening.

It's between ballsack and thighs.

>And OP is of course a faggot

did this site become an medadvise-site? if so i also have an issue, i hear grills in my ears what do i do, about them?

Is correct. Will stink a bit as it heals. Do not let go untreated.

Rolling for this

If its a dry rash, keep it moist. If it is wet rash keep it dry.

bathe

It's from chronic edging. Stop edging and bathe every day

I'm not even kidding

You got a flesh eating virus M8
Your balls are gonna fall off in about a month.

Use hipoglos, its the same kind of cream that is used on babys use when they are pasped, i had the same and it was a magic solution

jock itch AKA yeast infection. Shit happens to me on the reg. Just wear loose fitting clothing, clean it regularly and use some kind of cream

thats one of my favorite cat faces m80

It looks like chaffing, when you sweat and your legs rub together. So essentially whenever you walk. I get this a lot because im a bit fat, and have big thighs and i sweat a lot. What helps me deal with it is baby powder. Rub some down there and you'll be golden. And fkn shower,

you have scabies, apply burned motor oil immediately.

I can only confirm that it works. The best way to heal it.

Fistula...had surgery for one about two years ago...Notice how the one side is a lot more swollen then the other side? It has to drain itself, it's basically an infection. Take care of it and you'll be fine

I agree

This

aids

the fastest and safest way to cure it

Wear loose underwear and properly moisturize dick first thing in morn after shower.
People forget that area requires special attention, and you're in puberty and where is Sup Forums
bye

looks terminal

My sister is a dermatologist and confirms that it actually works!

stop fucking dead animals??

sebatious cyst
>requires surgery, its pretty tame tho

it's probably the most rational way at the moment.

roll

Roll'n Roll

Just when you think people can't get dumber...

Just rub some iodine one it brah it'll be gone in 2 days max

Oh no, cock rot.

only this

I mean seriously what the fuck do you think you're rolling for

traditions...

dude i get these all the time and spraying it with raid works everytime. roll

Yeast infection or athletes foot/jock itch

Raid works everytime

Roll

OP be honest, do you shower daily? I get chaffed like this if I miss a day.

Yeah, me neither.

do you even wikipedia ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_cruris

Clearly holding up his ballsack

Medfag here.
Thats dermal iritation caused by friction.
Basically a heat rash that got reeeeal bad.
Here is what you need to do.
Dont put anything on it.
Wear loose fitting pants and loose fitting boxer shorts preferably cotton.
Let that shit air out and dry out
Whenever you are home and alone. Wear either loose pajama pants or no pants at all and let your groin air out and dry out. Dont move around too much either or it will get worse.
Dont fap or it will get worse
When bathing splash it with warm soapy water but do not scrub. And then pat it dry.
At night sleep nude and let it air out snd dry out. It will get better in about 2 weeks you will see improvement in about 3 to 4 days.
Follow my directions to the letter you will be right as rain in no time.

I'll try that out. I've seen so many dermatologists for the same thing as OP and nothing has worked.

Story time just cuz

>internship in city away from home this summer
>Airbnb for 2 months
>really nice girl/lady about 8 years older than I, kinda cute
Nothing happened, so don't ask
>put nice shampoo and conditioner in shower for guest
>ogx
>have used before
>have used the accompanying conditioner to jerk off before
>new scent: awapuhi ginger
>icanworkwiththis.jpg
>brought travel size of own shampoo
>run out Monday morning, first day of actual work
>shampoo and jerk off with awapuhi ginger shit
ff 24hrs
>wake up Tuesday
>overwhelming urge to itch groin
>look down
>dick is swollen to a chode
>extra skin where circumcision occurred is like a fucking onion ring of red dry, flaky sadness
>run to bathroom
>mild hives on face and scalp

Anyway, that's basically it. For a couple days I just lathered neosporin on it, then I picked up some cortisone and used that. Everything was totally normal about 6 or 7 days after first symptoms. Moral of the story: be very discerning about what you use for lube. I went straight from middle-school-soap-stinging-urethra to masters-degree-dick-out-of-commission-for-a-week. Some other reviews on Amazon for the product described bad skin reactions, so idk if it was bootleg or I'm just really allergic to an ingredient in that specific scent of the shampoo/conditioner line.

Coconut oil + teatree oil works wonders and wipe couple a times a day with desinfect wipes

Quit fucking putting moisturizer and creams on it unless it's a prescription strength rub. All you're doing is adding moisture, which will continue letting bacteria to grow and the sore to spread. Sleep with your boxers off spread eagle so it can air out over night.

Take regular showers and don't let your balls get so sweaty you break out in an infection next time.