I hate myself and want to die

I hate myself and want to die.
666 decides if and how I do it.

stab yourself in the nuts and bleed out

Eat shit

Inject hydroflouric acid into your veins.

walk into a police station and tell them you have a bomb

Suicide by police

Just live cunt.

You lonely ? U can fix it
You a loser? U can fix it
You a virgin? U can fix it

You can fix all this shit, now be a fucking man and go out and fix them, don't go out like a fag. Don't disappoint me.

try to assassinate trump

kill a muslim god wills it

live

If anything he's defying the fear of death. That's manly as fuck.

fuck off nigger, this is a get thread

also, stab yourself in the nuts and bleed out

Very old age.

Old Age

>Dont

Die fucking kakarot

Boil ammonia while burning methane.

My soul mate and better half died 385 days ago... I just want to be with her again...

There's a time for us all. I'm just deciding to be stoic in the face of death later rather than now, there's a time for living and dying,

why wouldnt you just go get some heroin or some xanax and try to OD? at least feel good on the way out, damn son.

Would she want you to die?

or would she want you to succeed, and live a useful life she'd be proud of you for?

I'm sorry for your loss.

she can be yours again if you just stab yourself in the nuts and bleed out

Old Age

1up

You don't deserve the peace of death.

Continue living, continue suffering.

Suicide is pointless.

die

Thank you. I know. Its so hard though. And I've been having a lot of health/other serious problems latley too. And the option of suicide is getting more and more real every day. I've had depression and anxiety and a list of other mental problems my whole life, I thot it was all behind me, but as of a year ago I've just been getting worse and worse...

bury yourself alive

This is the same guy thats been replying to you to not do it.
I have diagnosed panic disorder, anxiety and am 4 months post operation for crohn's disease. I can;t imagine what losing my GF would be like.

maybe we could figure out someway to talk properly wihout putting our emails on Sup Forums.

This is probably what I'm going to do. I use to do a hell of allot of drugs, it's a wonder I haven't
already

Don't do it myself just take a nap and have a better day tomorrow.

Razor Wire Nose.

Thank you dude. Your words have allready helped a little. But I've heard it all already you know? Like I've already told myself that she would want me to move on in life and all that shit... but it doesn't help. I've tried getting with other girls already too. But like I'm even to depressed to fuck.. and meaningless sex has been over rated to me for a while now... it's okay tho, no sixes so I geuss I'm not goin yet. Thanks again user

Here's a crazy idea, instead of waiting for someone to get 666 why not just go and kill yourself. No asking for help, no whining about wanting it to be painless and no "poor me" bullshit. Just you, a knife, a camera and a timestamp.

Masturbate to death

>Claimes he wants to die
>A very specific set of trips decides

Yeah nah, fuck off mate.

"I want attention please talk to me"

Death by cop via Santa killing spree. Go getem tiger

Jump.

Jump

>Waiting to take a trip before one dies.
>You don't really want die now.

Jump

Jump

roll

rolll

rollll

As a sad old man, lonely, from old age.

roll again

roll mate

roller

this

Doing hard labor in a North Korean camp

If you really hate yourself my suggestion is self inflicted torture via staying alive until death of old age you bastard
>fuck your impossible trips request as well it shows a lack of commitment

Eternity

Make a homemade bomb, drive to the forest, set the timer, take some drugs, sleep and then die happy and in peace. Best way imo

intentionally get AIDS and leave it untreated

Eat a fat bitches ass and suffocate

Don't be fuckins silly

Luke deserved that for not getting out of the way

by living

Do it
In your sleep
When your 99

Old age

OP here, so I think I'm just gunna go with "stab myself in the nuts and let it bleed out", that guy was persistant

Or old age. Allot of those too. That would hurt more tho

well here's my 666... Just don't kill yourself man. You can come back from your problems!! And your soulmate probably would want you to carry on as well. Although if you do kill yourself, ima need you to donate all your money to me. Please and Thanks user.

nvm, meme shortlived

sell yourself into slavery, fagget.

Just, if you do kys download a shit ton of fucked up hentai / loli's, gore, etc. And take password off of your computer. Put that file on the desktop and im sure your family/friends (if you have any) will enjoy it.

Don't. BTW dis yo nigga God speakin.

If you hate your self then you should allow your self the most suffering and allow your self to live until you die a natural death of old age and agony. You clearly don't hate your self if you want to die.

I guess I win