Any iPhone smart niggers here

any iPhone smart niggers here,

GF found iphone 6 on streets of downtown and wants to keep it for herself to use,

what do?

Pic related

don't be a thief faggot give it back and demand a reward

Impossible because iPhone securities cannot be beat!

>should have just left it user
>no way your going to get it unlocked

factory reset

OP here, she lost her visa a few days ago and someone spent all her money. sucks to lose shit, iphones hers now.

Now what do

Lol hope the owner tracks you down and mounts your lifeless corpse on their mantle

Right, listen up you fucking nigger.
It probably has FindMyiPhone on it, as well as a screen lock. On top of that, I bet thise cards would be disabled now, so the bank and the owner of the cards would know if you try to use them. Good luck not getting caught, you theiving nigger.

Stupid nigger its her fault for not canceling her card
>being this autistic

Tell the fat bitch to hand in the phone and earn the money to get herself one. Jeez OP, how do you live life with a cunt as nasty as your girlfriend ? It's not her property.

Your girlfriend is a waste of life. Fuck her OP.

Eww you can see the ham beast in the picture

quit being a nigger and just use Siri to voice call someone to get it back to her/him

OP is a faggot fucking rudypoo ass and his girlfriend is a nigger

Delete your thread you fucking nut

That's a reflection of a hand with a phone in it taking a picture, you retard

make some money and buy yourself a phone you fucking scum

Shit reply you fucking pussy. You can clearly see that huge big ugly martian forehad behind her sausage fingers and galaxy s2 you fucking ding dong. Are you fucking retarded

>someone wrong me so it's only fair
Grow up fag

Give it back, scumbag. Hope you and your rotten GF get aids

By your logic it's that person's fault for losing their phone.

>actually being this autistic...

kill yourself scum

Yeah, OP is fuckin a fat chick.

Consider if you truly deserve having it. If you do, then an opportunity to profit from it will easily present itself. If you don't, keep persisting. But don't force life, press it on you and make it your own.

Yeah it is and its the persons responsibility to use find my iphone like everyone else and mount your girlfriend to a mantle like the fat pig she is

Sell it to a nigger and use the money to buy a phone

I'm not the OP. Dumbshit.

Drop into an Apple store, return it and politely ask for an iTunes gift card.

nigger

are you one of those niggers with the disease that turns your skin white?

>Yeah, OP is a fat chick.

You and your girl are pieces of shit. Hope FindMyIPhone pulls through. Clearly the bitch deserved to lose her visa if shes willing to do scum shit like this.

Do what you can to get it back. But you most likely too much of a cunt to do the right thing and besides iPhones are hideous mainstream play pens they are shit. Use the reward money to buy a better phone or buy your desired drug

Leave your immature degenerate girlfriend out on the streets. If shed steal off the street shed steal from you, dumbass.

If the owner knows bsics about iPhones, she knows where it is because of "find my iPhone" and if your girlfriend turned the phone on, she probably has a picture of what your girlfriend looks like. She may also have bricked the phone so it will be useless. Your best bet is to give it back to the owner and maybe get rewarded. Either way would be better than getting arrested for theft.

neckbeards without gf and little looser kids are now the morality police

Not really going to white knight like the rest of these faggots but maybe somehow at least give the pictures back when you figure out how to crack it. Ive had my phone stolen a couple of times and the only thing I really give a shit about is the pictures :3

first learn how to greentext, you stupid nigger