ITT: Shit beer that does the job. I just started on this. $3.50 for 2 32 oz cans. Not too shabby

ITT: Shit beer that does the job. I just started on this. $3.50 for 2 32 oz cans. Not too shabby.

Get better bait.

Not bait. Just broke at the moment.

i let fruit rot in my garage, then eat it like that. same thing

Why not just drink rubbing alcohol at that point?
Offers better bam for buck.

Cheap beer. Nothing wrong with that. I'm a poorfag too, i'd drink it.

I tried Miller high life but thats a rough drink.

Nevermind the other faggots. They prefer fruits and other faggot shit in their beer.

Kek..its not a bad beer. Not the best but it will do for now. Just asking what other cheap beers are passable.

Pretty shit-tier, but still better than Budweiser.

Would recommend Rolling Rock... pretty sure it's about the same price, and it's not half-bad

Americunts with water beer and weak ass coffee

Asahi in the big ass cans. Bud Light 40oz. OE or Steel Reserve 40oz if your looking to get hammered and don't care about taste.

RR isnt bad. Just not as affordable for me right now.

wasn't this shit made for hipsters back in the day or something?

I only drink American craft beer. Not a poorfag either, no reason to buy piss beer.

Bud ice is $1.99 a 40 here..but it gives a nasty hangover for me.

Idk..our local store just started to stock it.

Like your moms pussy? Fuck off

I thought it was similarly priced? Maybe just around here, or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Fuck yeah, Rolling Rock is pretty decent.

If I was rich, I'd drink Guinness all day every day.

high alcohol content. cheap as fuck

My go to is Heineken or Molsen Canaiden. But I have to slum it for a bit.

Never tried it. I will tho.

Guinness is so overrated.
It's not a great beer. The only thing it has going for it is the whole Ireland shtick.

Get on my level

OP here. Lets try this.
Name your go to beer.
Shit tier.
Mid tier.
God tier.

>God tier
Pilsner Urquell
Gambrinus
Probably most Czech stuff.

PBR
Blue Moon
Bell's Two Hearted Ale or Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter IPA

i love the blue ribbon. that's good ol' horsepiss for the workin' man

Holstein maibock 7 pct tallies. German engineering reduces hangovers

Kek

>confusing isopropanol with ethanol
Do you want to go blind motherfucker?

I don't understand why PBR gets so much shit. I'm in college so you can imagine how much shitty beer I drink at parties and I prefer PBR over all the other typical cheap beers like Budweiser/light.

Corona and blue moon are my cheap beers but I do like PBR if im looking to just get drunk.

Probably overrated, but I love stouts, and that's the only one I can find around here... surrounded by IPAs.

Tried an "American Stout" on Thanksgiving, and it had a distinct IPA taste to it, with some mild after-flavor of what I'd expect a stout to taste like. Was disappointed.

That was kind of the joke.

We just got Kilt Lifter here. Any thoughts on that?

My fellow drunks

This is what we call "The Ol' Dirty"

fuck that shit

try the extra stout and draught if you want that dark flavor(especially the extra). Can't really recommend anything specific as im right now in San Diego and don't know what is or isn't on the shelves elsewhere.

ahhhh I remember buying this from the corner store in high shcool

PBR used to be kind of a blue collar beer for blue collar people. But in these last few decades, it became hipster beer because a ton of hipsters borrow the whole blue collar look. It's cool to look poor, etc. But a ton of people still just drink it because it's cheap.

Been working on a Steel 40 tonight. It's only sold at 6% where I am, and I wish it still came in glass, but it does the job.

I always go with draught... tried extra and wasn't a huge fan of it.

Coors and PBR is my go to for relaxing or getting mildly drunk. If I'm trying to get shitfaced, I like to start with a 40oz of Mickeys.

>Shit Tier
Budweiser
>Mid Tier
Negra Modelo, Sam Adams, Guinness, Strongbow Hard Cider
>God Tier
Leffe Brun

not shit beer not expensive a six pack of cans is 5 bucks its 8.4% get on my lvl

>not doing shots of whiskey
Kill yourselves

Cheap beer? Hamms all day

Dikel?

Come again?

I just bought a 6 pack of that OP. I think it's pretty good.

This was my go-to in college when I was broke. 11% and cheap as hell

Anyone here ever try St. Pauli Girl before? I've heard that it's awful.

If you guys want a more festive beer for the season, look for Shiner's "Holiday Cheer." It's brewed with peaches and tastes exactly like a goddamn fruit rollup.

Not gaggingly disgusting, but not very good. Also, it's made in Germany but not sold there.

Interesting

>apple
this seems like it would be way to discusting to drink

$1.00 a piece at the end of my street

I've never understood why people buy cheap beer
If you just want to get fucked up go buy some cheap liquor

Or better yet buy some mid range liquor you goddam poor fags

You can make your own beer by mixing vodka and ginger ale.
I actually like it more than premade beer and you can vary the alcohol content easier.

Bag wine is the cheapest alcohol by volume, at least on average in the US

Yeah, and on top of that, Beck's is advertised as a German brand, and it is if you're in Europe, but Beck's in the USA is made stateside. And I think the Sapporo sold in North America is made in Canada.

Thats stille quite expensive you can get a can for 80 cents here

I drank like 6 PBR today

This

you touch my goon bag unna

natty ice 5.9 abv

Natty ice is my go-to "crap to get drunk on" beer when I can't get a 40 of something. According to a billboard I just saw, Milwaukee's Best Ice is going up to 6.9%

Old Milwalky

drinkin hop hunter ipa rightnow. and im a nigger. and chekd.

Craft beer=piss beer

why are amerifags such plebs when it comes to beer

drink slower on an empty stomach. hits hard like 2-3 beers in.

Godspeed poorfag, pbr is the best of the shit light beers imo

Check your gas station for Stacks, it's a cheap flavored beer with 9%/volume and it comes in 32 oz cans, usually drinking one and smoking a little pot will get me where I need to be

king kobra 40 oz. you wanna get fucked up? 2 of those at 2 bux a pop will get you there. Doesn't taste like shit either so win win

>Stacks

+1, that shit can kill you. my fav bitch beer

PBR
Shiner Bock
Shiner Holiday Cheer

This shit beer, literally tastes like pesticides.
I guess they don't wash their grains or what ever they use to make the beer because every drink tastes like roundup.

I tried this beer because the store ran out of James Ready

moonshine ftw