What are some movies about female police officers?

What are some movies about female police officers?

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.msn.com/id/38566570
nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/
nypost.com/2015/12/27/unfireable-female-firefighter-returns-to-the-fdny/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was it rape?

All women secretly want it, so no, it was not rape.

it was cultural exchange you uneducated racist pig

hue hue it's funny because OP is 12 years old and FUCK THE SYSTSEM amirite hue hue you really got 4chins good, OP, hue hue however will they recover hue hue oh look now he's going to tell me to "go back" to "that place", that place I've never been before because FUCK THE SYSTSTEM amirite? 4chins is for REBELS, DOTTIE, LONERS, HUE HUE

you ok lad?

>white

what did they mean by this

The man wasn't brown so yes

source?

I suppose Dredd sort of counts.

The fuck was that baton hit, you'd think a street cop would at least learn how to throw a hit.

Also, how the fuck do rapists get a boner so fast 2bh

I would

I've seen this webm countless times.
What's it from?

That's my secret: I'm always hard.

riot 2012, also named gbh or something

>british cops

if it had been in america she would have already gunned down the entire squad

If it had been in Thailand she would have raped him back.

What kind of noobie puts their fingers in the rapees mouth? She's going to bit down on them hard.
Preferred technique is to grip the hair on the back of her head and force her head up that way you can hear her moan better.

whatever you say senpai

Realistically the rapist would have been murdered by the cops. They would pick him up on the street and fucking beat him to death and say suicide by 2x4 to head. Every fucking criminal knows female cops are off limits. Once you get caught your life becomes hell.

hahahahahaha

If you subconsciously want something it doesn't mean you really want it... all men should just rape and kill, right? of course not! we have a moral code. stop hating women just hate yourself instead, then grow up

>babydaddytriestoavoidchildsupportpayments.tiff

If I recall correctly. The guy got stopped a few blocked away by two big cops who tackled his ass to the ground.

It's like a Dunkin' Donuts commercial.

"Ah forget it, let's get some Dunkin' Donuts."

>>>reddit

House of the Dead.

Uh no we don't. We're not your fucking sex slave.

When will they fix the wage gap for these oppressed officers who are working every bit as hard as men?

>stop hating women just hate yourself instead,

I can't rape myself if I am willing.

Post your feet fempai

literally gb2 tumblr

I'll keep that in mind in case i ever decide to become a rapist thug

Women literally evolved to enjoy rape, you are nothing more than a cock sleeve

t. bitter beta male

Why do they even allow women to do anything more than paperwork

because equality

>knowing how humanity has formed over the years makes you bitter
OK reddit

The upset beta virgin male. Go back to /r9k/ and your trap threads.

>triggered sjw responding to a troll post

It stands for 'New mexico', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

Wrong thread jackass

what a cuck

not

an

argument

Shut up you dumb fucking cunt.

It stands for 'New mexico', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

It stands for 'New york', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

he's a little too edgy, but there is some truth to it

it's like stockholm syndrome, a defense mechanism your mind subconsciously foists upon you

rape is horrible and causes women to have all kinds of depression, PTSD, bipolar shit, etc., but women are super likely to orgasm from rape and most usually fantasize about it happening again

that's the worst part of rape usually, the guilt and shame that one enjoyed it

t. love-line enthusiast and pseudo-psychologist

>He's a beta virgin

It stands for 'Nebraska', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

cute

(citation needed)

imagine

It stands for 'New england', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

YOU JUST KNOW

Firstly this is bait

Secondly women literally did evolve to enjoy rape

It stands for 'North korea. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

>What are some movies about female police officers?
Blue Steel.
Silence of the Lambs.

You know, there's lots of leaks and lawsuits about male undercover cops having relationships and fucking chicks to infiltrate organisations. I wonder if female cops fuck guys to infiltrate organisations? Should it be treated differently?

>I wonder if female cops fuck guys to infiltrate organisations? Should it be treated differently?

Israelis do this

>taller than the door frame
He IS a bit guy

wouldnt have happened if she had a gun.

It stands for 'Nevada', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.0

Israelis fuck everyone else equally.

small women like them wouldn't be allowed on the force in any other place, but that looks like jew york and jew york is retarded so...

Oh fuck that was hot, I wish I was her.

tranny spotted

N-no I meant I wish I was in her position getting raped instead it's like a big fantasy of mine, being raped, not becoming a woman

Fargo

>woman being raped
>I wish I was her
>Totally not trans

No it was just poorly phrased, I love being a man, I love my big cock, men are better than women, just wish I was the one getting raped by him, not her.

I think he's just gay dude

makes sense considering the vast majority of gays were sexually abused, and rape victims usually develop fantasies for that

hit me with a (You) if I'm right pls

>BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

>Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

>Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."

msnbc.msn.com/id/38566570

Also remember that most women never reach orgasms in consensual relationships.

Sure is summer..

No I wasn't sexually abused I'm just a faggot.

>men are better than women

topkek

based user

this is why you have to go Rocco Siffredi on bitches when you fuck them

Actress Bobbi Starr noted of Siffredi, "[A]ny girl in the industry who has been with him ... will tell you that they have done things with him that they [would] never do with anyone else."[11] Speaking of his female partners, Siffredi says, "I want to see emotion ... fear ... excitement ... the eyes going up from being surprised."[9]

but yeah don't rape anyone because although they might orgasm they will have all kinds of psychological issues after

Using the word "enjoy" to describe a traumatic experience, no matter how pleasurable, is simply inaccurate.
You might as well be saying that men evolved to enjoy being kidnapped by a stranger, strapped down, and forcefully injected with heroin.

I don't know man, have you ever had heroin?

>Turning down a free dose

I do fantasize about rape but it doesn't mean I want it to happen, unless the guy is hot

hilarious 2bh

The word "enjoy" is not in the post you responded to.

Follow the replies back to the source, homie. You'll get there eventually.

Literally just making our police force weaker.

Don't forget our fire fighters.

Why respond to the wrong post?

Are you uncoordinated or stupid?

I want to see that tiny ladycop impaled by that beast

You're pathetic. Sometimes love needs encouragement

For anybody who hasn't read these
nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/
nypost.com/2015/12/27/unfireable-female-firefighter-returns-to-the-fdny/
TL;DR, women have to be accepted even if they fail the fitness tests (which have been made easier to accommodate them)

>that looks like jew york and jew york is retarded so...
He obviously wasn't a big deal because they didn't shoot him, spray him, tazer him or anything. Just let him run for a block and pick him up there.

He was even black and unarmed so they really could have done anything to him if they wanted.

TRIGGERED

Name more. I'm outlining a script for a female buddy cop movie that takes place in Newark, New Jersey.

>hauling giant water hoses, breaking down doors, and carrying people out of burning houses will magically become easier if you're a woman
Reckless desu

TRIGGERED REBORN