Dubs decide what I text this girl I know. full contact pic revealed if bumped and kept alive for a bit

dubs decide what I text this girl I know. full contact pic revealed if bumped and kept alive for a bit

Bump

any texts for her?

I've already decided to vote Trump in 2020 and fight to repeal the amendment stopping Trump from running after term 2. You could say I'm doing God's work

Roll

Are you as good as your mother in bed?

I want to feed you laxative laced cookies and eat out your asshole all night long

I am Catbug

There you have it

Did I ever tell you my childhood Hero was Ted Bundy? Such a cool guy...anyways wanna meet tonight in a dark alley?

this one though haha.. okay were on

Ez dubs and say "baby I wanna grab you and fuck you until you squirt, you make me so hard with those tits and ass so wanna trade nudes"

Pics or it didn't happen

Ez dubs go on and do it

haha here

Charge your phone wtf

This

wanna send diff girl?

tell me about it I need to but here's her reply

wanna send a diff girl

Hey Hollie we need to make America great again. I say we deport all the beans in bean town and build a giant fucking wall with a portrait of Jesus killing Muhhamed so the Sandniggers know we are great again. What do you say? Or I can just eat that ass

Send her dickpic

Rolling for this

not sending her dick pic through text it charges for mms, the others message is just strange hahahaha

Hey Hollie can you send a pic of your feet so I can jack off my tiny ass dick in tribute of dem toes?

this?

rolling for six million ways to die choose one

I wanna tell you I'm married with your mom

Hollie I have a really weird fetish. I want you to shit in my mouth

Any chance of a three way with your mom?

Would you consider to be my dominatrix and punish me?

Jesus Christ. I am a true loner. I would sniff her seat and fancy about being in a cuddly relationship with this bombshell.

Reroll...

I want you to lock my cock up in chastity and hold the key. I need to be dominanted by you my new Goddess

reroll

done one.

Good job OP. If dubs say "we can start with just farts until you're comfortable"

Dude why you say dubs decide when then you choose what you want?

Maybe OP can't read. Or didn't want to send dick pic and is backing out. Tell her you're a fag OP

bare in mind I know this girl, she's not just some random girl off the Internet.. Can't just dive in all freak mode can I hahahaha

OP is a beta faggot

get a diff number

to text her this entire story
>is me, 13
>new house next to, resident blue sky with bright eyes, short blond hair, bright little girl. 13 and.
>my small tooths, smiling, will
>to escape from the evil monster child
>is young man is light brown hair and curl hair.
>express up her child in the apartment, my
>and she curled up with a smile, eyes,
>feel with the sun shining,
>many times, we will have fun.
>we in youth, and together we walk school in, she smiling, she small tooths and.
>tooths already allowed out of their group in the final round.
>we are close to each other and with me for a long time. Year more or.
>her body is sick.
>hospital we to
>she parents say "user leave to"
>is hallway in
>now, finally, in the corner I cry, imagine the child with yellow hair,
>doctor, where he was in the very first look cancer
>the afternoon is dark
>though, called her room the dark in and the sky is dark and cloudy, and lightning bright room, his cross thudershock only thing trembling, very fast
>she say "like a child is cry over the loss of his child own, his love ... This is me."
>she eyes began rain to and flooding the storm hit as, lost their lives because it is almost a year.
>Remember still tears tiny tooths on hers.
>I feel if tiny box I am in
>came her father house to,
>began to get together and eat.
>both very religious
>It's a mystery why both of us
>school start the new year late march in.
>I'm actually just a month
>beloved by excessive rainfall has me excited then.
>I know the report within two weeks after the first flush of our small town, flooding was signed.
>it is closed, it's worth it.
photo is not her look like but.

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

replies

Send another dick pic

Lets see if OP delivers

At least she didn't say she didn't like it

Oh shit, I got dubs again

Tell her you want to shove an ice cube up her butt

happy

Ok let's be real don't tell me you cut bro

Haha yes, I'm curious as to how she'll respond

no I don't man just scratches that

Because he is retarded son

Lets get that full contact info