You can say nigger all you want ;)

You can say nigger all you want ;)

#TeamBigDick knows no color.

A friendly reminder that you don't measure from your asshole to the tip.

I didn't.

Sorry for my assumption, you were stupid enough to measure the underside and leave out half of your tiny penis in the process of taking the picture.

I think you can see from the girth alone I'm not small. The girth isn't record breaking, but I'm def not small.

i have a bigger dicc and im 13

>only showing half the picture

Nice tiny cock, cuck. Might as well lock yourself in chastity now.

Well its been proven blackmen dont actually have bigger dicks. Same as asains dont actually have small ones. There's no correlation between race and dick size. I have wonderd though if black men that are average or below feel a certain degree of self conciousness since they are the race that gets stereotyped for having bigger dicks.

I wasn't making it a race thing. At the very same time, I was joking that the anons on here saying "nigger" have smaller dicks than me.

I'm happy for you even though I know that's impossible. I was not this big at 13.
Trust me I don't need more.

You're almost as thin as a tape measure lmao

Stay mad, tiny.

Obviously dick size is related to your last post number. Check my dick bros.

Yeah, we can see that you're not small but tiny.

Lol, I'm white and my dick is bigger than yours.
And on the plus side, mine doesn't look like a fucking piece of chocolate doo doo.

Listen Tyrone, or Ashtray, or whatever the fuck your oogy boogie nigger name is. I know you don't have a father, so I'll help you out a little bit; there is much more to succeeding in life and getting ahead in life and raising your conciuosness than bragging about a penis. Focus on things that actually matter. Like employment, education, sustainability etc. contribute to society.

looks charred. you need to moisturize, nigger.

This pic shows I'm 8 x 5.5. Which is almost true. I'm 8 x 5.

>> 715323360

I don't believe shit you say without the picture proof.

but muh dick

It shows you have no understanding of how to measure your dick.

You decided to ignore the implication before, so I'll state it clearly for your matching size brain: you measure the top, not the bottom.

I can guarantee you're 6 inches or less, putting your length and girth below average.

B8 so bad i'm calling mods anyway

Their is a slight incline on the measurement, looks like your bending it down the table to make it appear as if you have a slightly bigger dick.

What do you want to bet on this guarantee?

Did you really sit there for 25 minutes trying to work out a way to cheat an extra inch?

Remember to stand up straight when you stun the crowd with your proof.

Nigger shit dick. Disgusting.

>you can say nigger all you want

Implying that I have to have permission to call you a nigger

Kek get fokd nigger

op how does it feel to be a nigger with a small dick?

Little dick nigger