What would modern Finland be like without centuries of Swedish oppression?

What would modern Finland be like without centuries of Swedish oppression?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia
youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia

Finland is a first world country exactly because Sweden outlawed serfdom and promoted literacy, otherwise they would just have been assimilated as Russians like the other ugric people.

t. Historician

Dont start this Kunningaz shit again, spen

Buttfucking barbarians

In a perfect timeline, Slavs wouldn't have existed and Finland would have been a part of a Finnic federation which would have encompassed most of European Russia.

No idea.

>Historician

kek
seriously though, why do you look down on Finns?

This image was made by finns and no, only "swedes" who look down on finns are cuckholm people and people who believe themselves being superior as in KINGS KANGZ level of people.

banter

They look down on Danes and Norwegians too, pretty much anyone that isnt Swedish. They boast about being all tolerant and humanitarian but its all part of their image, deep down Swedes are vain, arrogant, uptight and narcisistic.

I agree on the danes part. But not the norwegian or finnish.
fugg the danes
youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y

>damage control

Swedes have a lot of ideas about Finns which they take for granted as much that the sun rises in the morning and don't understand how racist and wrong they are.

Lies

It is merely banter however finns tend to take it personally because they are a very emotional people.
This is banter too.

>Ugly Swede? Must have Finnish heritage
>Good looking Finn? Must have Swedish heritage

All Swedes think on those lines.

Oh look it's this thread again. Fifth time in the last five consecutive days.

Wait a minute this post sounds fishy...Are you that troll finn who creates shitstorms to other finns about "muh east/west/north/south finns and looks and etc"?

Do you know why we have so strong anti-anti-immigration policies? Politicians fear the ursvenska barbaren that literally kills immigrants with swords if not controlled. We had a huge neonazi movement before the internet but since then it mostly moved to places on the internet like nordfront, flashback and Sverigetråden here on Sup Forums.

Nice job trying to slide the discussion away from Swedish attitude towards Finns.

So you're him, STOP RIGHT THERE, NO MORE TROLLING OR ELSE I WILL CALL MARKO FOBBA FORSS!

Yes and it's not like every finn think swedes are all feminine faggots? it's just banter stop crying

I won't let this slide succeed.

I know some Swedes love to brag about having a Walloon ancestor from 18th century.

Why don't Swedes ever brag about a Finnish ancestor?
Because Swedes consider Walloons a respectable Western European people and Finns a lower race. Having a lower race in your family tree ain't good.

>says this bullshit
>yet our princess is with a forestfinn

I have called marko and he is gonna take you.

You can spout bullshit all day long on Sup Forums but reality remains the same.

Okay, I will go and have good talk and enjoy life with my fellow finns and you can sit here and remain the same as you're.

I will be saving all these Pepe's if it's ok with you friend.

Take them.

why are Swedes so discriminatory to Finns, even in this day?

i understand why hundreds of years ago as Finns were dumb animals, but i don't get why today?

Historichan

Because master has to discipline their student

There is a difference between real world and internet behaviour. I never had a bad encounter with a swede in my life, they are generally polite and pretty intelligent people.

And it's not long ago when we had somewhat deserved image as poland-tier immigrants because minor robberies, violent and drunken behaviour and other such things

AAHAAHA HAHHA AHAHAHA hey guys check out this new meme!

This desu.
Online != offline

Madventures wasn't broadcasted in Sweden because Swedish TV executives thought that a Finnish show would be inherently uncool and thus not watched.

Well fuck them then, they're missing out.

Less homosexual but more russian