How the fuck do I talk to girls? How to start and how to keep the conversation going?

How the fuck do I talk to girls? How to start and how to keep the conversation going?

New semester coming up so i just decided fuck it I'll treat them like any other stranger i really dont give a shit anymore

Will post on Sup Forums if it turns out well

Tell them you going to kill yourself

treat em like shit

not spiteful, but degrading-like

always works

I always aim to make them laugh.

blackmail, man

It is hard. Humor tends to work, but that all depends on her mood, and her willingness to feel safe, or that you're not a lose.

Wish I could help you but I've fucked that part of it up so many times myself.
Incidentally fat girls love talking to me all the time, even though I am not fat. I believe they see me as totally fucking useless, and pathetic, so they're nicer to me which really fucking sucks because I really do not want to fuck any more fat girls. My quota of fat girl fucking was filled a long time ago. Sorry, can't help.
Probably keep an eye on which girls look at you, or which seem to make an effort to ignore you.

Body positioning, might be a way to test it. If you point your body in the direction of her towards her front directly in front of her, by which she has one of two responses, change position or stay the same.
If she changes position pointing away from you, it means she's aware, and is intentionally avoiding you. If not she waiting for you to be either the dumbass or the man to make the first move.

How to keep it going?

You have to find out what her interests are, and ask.

Exactly like youve ever talked to guys, startup and all.

In a socially relevant situation you introduce yourself, make small talk looking for common ground, and you may or may not click sociallly.

If you dont, i dont care if you dont actually have a problem with women, i dont care if you know what youre doing, its not going to happen. Shes gone. Let it the fuck go.

If you do click socially, your question is totally irrelevant. "But user im scared of women" not my problem. Anyway, youre friends now. Nicely done. Now you just ask her out. If she says no, move the fuck on.

Later, if she is attracted to you shell bang you. If not she wont. Move the fuck on.

What im getting at here when i say its like men, its that there is no trick... Some will like you some wont. Youll know how to talk to some men, youll hpave no clue how to talk to others.

Some men will talk to you in class and have no interest in hanging out with you later even though they respect you just fine, some would bring you to the goddamn superbowl with them.

Get it? Women are people *gasp, can he say that on Sup Forums!?* setting your eyes on one doesnt mean fuck all is going to happen. And not being able to talk to any random one you see is not a fault weakness or failure on you... Its plain expected. Never ask this question or anything similar again.

Just grab em by the pussy

Learn how to talk to guys first without making retarded anime and need culture comments.

Guys don't want to hang out with you if you act all insecure, right? Well neither do women. Especially when it is painfully obvious to them that you are only talking to them because you are attracted to them.

Learn how to treat them normally, and you're actually interested in them for something besides their tits. Don't be needy, don't be a pussy, and don't try to talk yourself up like you're something you're not.

Get comfortable in your own skin, and eventually you will find a girl you have something in common with. Confidence is sexy, insecurity is the biggest turn off in the world.

ask them about their boobs

Stop treating them like they're women.

They have a vagina, so fucking what. Get some hobbies and talk to them like a normal person.

but i cant stop thinking about the vaginas

Talk to 1 woman a day. 5 minutes minimum.
Don't make advances just talk about random crap. Never bring your ego into this. If you do - you have failed.

Do this for 6 months and you'll get better at conversations. Eventually you make girls wet by talking about the stupidiest shit.

Nice

OP just be relaxed and nonchalant and they will be too. The more you over think the more forced it seems. Girls like chillers same as guys and if they're difficult to talk to themselves they're not worth the time. Find someone you can just chat with normally without pretense and you're on to a winner.

Ask them questions about themselves. Don't cut them off while they answer. Appear interested. If they ask you about yourself talk about your ambitions and plans in life. Girls like a guy who has a sense of direction and focus...the specific details don't matter as much.

You don't have to ask them out on a date...it could be like "hey Im going to this (party, show, mud-bogging, lynching, out door dinner theatre, etc.) you ought to come check it out."

Also, you can make the friend zone work for you. All you got to do is invite different women to hang out with you who haven't met. If they are unsure of each other's status with you then they will compete for your attention. So yeah friendzone can be turned back on bitches easily, trust me.

You know the way you talk to men? Talk to women the same way. BAM

neither can I man, I just see a vagina when i look at a woman.

treat them like shit and tell them to fuck off if they try to talk to me?

Thanks Dad!

More beating off is the solution.. e.g. five minutes before you meet them socially..

I hear ya, user. 80% of the time girls flirt with me, it's a fat chick. I'm a tall, average-weighted male, decently attractive but pretty unremarkable. The thing is, in pretty dark and broody, and that apparantly causes these fat chicks to fucking melt their panties. I assume they think I'm too socially akward to attract anything better than them, so they fucking pounce. It's annoying. It's. Really. Annoying.