What the FUCK does the 'N' even stand for?

What the FUCK does the 'N' even stand for?

Neighbor

It stands for 'Nebraska', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

"Never laid"

He's a virgin

Libyan

its a Z you retard

It stands for 'Nevada', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

It stands for 'Nevada', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

Real question is; why didn't they let Reggie just be he huge dyke she clearly was?

It stands for 'Nevada', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt..

It stands for 'Nepal", where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

It stands for 'Nevada', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt

Nerd

It stands for 'Nevada', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt,

It stands for 'Netverland', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

Nigger

Nagger

It stands for 'Nigeria', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

It stands for 'New york', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

This is the one that's actually right

It stands for 'New jersey', where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

It stands for "Nigeria", where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

It stands for "Nagrand", where Squid was originally going to be from. They changed it, but kept the shirt.

he's like 10

i know, what a loser lmao

If you haven't lost your v-card by 10 then you might as well kill yourself

Still true though.

Lazy, I get it

nigger

On his planet it means hope

I believe originally the character was going to be from New York, so that's what the N stands for

Then they changed it to Kansas or something but kept the N.

This one, I vaguely remember seeing that in some kind of fun fact bumper or something.

That's not an N.

On my planet, it means AHHHHHH HELP ME TONY!

Fuck me for laughing at this

It took 7 replies for someone to say the n word. im proud of u user

NANI!?!

Rocket Power sucked. As Told By Ginger sucked.

Cartoon Network > Nickelodeon

New york.
Im serious.
There was some short commercial on nickelodeon years ago about cartoon secrets and one of them was about the N on squids shirt.

Look at those glasses, isn't it obvious?
>nerd

New

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Here's the real answer OP:

Squid was originally to be from New York, but when the script came out, it was stated he was from Kansas. They never changed the shirt.

>29 Posts
>No sight of "The Squid totally beefed it" "Sand in the potato salad" or "Hawaiian Dicking"

That scene was so fucking great

Guys its my birthday, is there a chance I can get a (you) please?

Never trust darkies

@71537657
sure

>she's into alt sports, what a huge dyke!

But NY stands for New York, not fucking N

here you go user hihi~~!

>replying to yourself
holy shit that's sad

Happy birthday user