So is this show worth getting into? I've heard that the mystery stuff is all nonsense with no real meaning

so is this show worth getting into? I've heard that the mystery stuff is all nonsense with no real meaning.

I dropped it half way through season 3. The first couple seasons are good, but i lost interest after a while

Most of the mysteries get solved and explained, gets into science fiction and religion though

Somebody told me there's an underwater crank that turns back time.

I can't be arsed after hearing that.

I'd say for the most part that's true. So if you can accept that off-the-bat then at the very least you'll be able to appreciate the character drama, and the second most important thing Lost is remembered for after the "HEREZ A RANDUM POLAR BEAR LOLZWAT!!!!," then it's the character drama. All of the mains have deep worthwhile arcs that mostly rap up in meaningful ways.

>underwater crank that turns back time

That's absurd

It's actually a donkey wheel in frozen Egyptian ruins that moves the island through time

It was interesting when the premise of the show was fully steeped into mystery and you didn't fully know what was happening or where the characters were

But once it becomes clear that everything is just pure magic bullshit the show kind of becomes ridiculous

you missed the golden age, not just of LOST, nor Sup Forums, but life in general.

things will never be as good as they were in 2004-2009. never. just fucking forget about it user. you missed it, and there's no going back.

This show has become synonymous with writers not knowing where the fuck they're going.

There is no explanation for anything.

Life without game of thrones and battle of bastards?

Fuck you

i love lost, but this is the perfect reply. i'm kekkin

The Island is some sort of a purgatory, all of them were already dead.

>liking game of plebs

my point stands.

these threads always piss me off because inevitably this guy's always posts. you have nothing to blame except low attention span or short term memory.

the writers strike was a black eye, this is true. otherwise the show is one of the greatest of all time, plebs aside. and any naysayer quit watching halfway through or thinks they were in pergatory the whole time

watch season 1 and two then just know they're all dead and move on to something else.

Why did the Smoke Monster sound mechanical? I swear to god Lindelhack said there was "a specific reason for that."

>Dude, I don't like fiction in my tv shows and nothing matters in my opinion LMAO!

Fucking plebs get your opinions straight from normies

I don't know but I'm miring those digits

>wasting these digits on a stupid fucking tiny detail that could be literally anything and has no impact on the show at all

I'm not surprised

Nobody said that

Yes they did

LOST was only fun to watch while it's airing. It was the first show to produce new memes every season. It paved he way for things like GoT and BrBa.

I don't think so mate, I'd rather marathon it than sit through the fucking commercials again. It was suspenseful but very fucking annoying.

just to make an unearthly ominous noise. its really not that big of a deal

LOST used to be the GoT of Sup Forums back in the late '00s

I'm sorry you missed it pal

it was incredible while it was airing because of the unknown and the discussion. its also great to rewatch and marathon to pick up on little things and remember the times

The show is character-driven. Ignore the "muh mysteries" mouthbreathers. While they are cool and add an awesome element to help the story move on, it's the characters that you need to focus on.

Here (You) go.