Managed to get internet connection in prison, AMA

Managed to get internet connection in prison, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pp51yM5MBcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you get given the cum often?

thats all you need really, that and lube. but you can order lube now that you have internet.

Why are you such a faggot? Also, will you get back to work?

Timestamp

Yeah when I get out

Dont have a pen right now just reverse search faggot

What did you do?

>not answering
are you ashamed or something faggot?

what for?

Stole governement files to not pay taxes

I was going to get the same tattoo in the same place as OP.
Do you get compliments?

How do you have a phone? What are you in for? What's with your clothes? Where'd you get the cigarettes? Why is there a water bottle on the floor? What's with that metal table?

Alot of people here have tats. noone really cares/notices

Not really, just people asking what it is

smoking
bottled water
tiled walls & floor
device to post with
>in prison

uh huh
sure kid

we sometimes get certain liberties for good behaviour

If this thread lives for 2 more hours, I'll selfoe with an officer friend

Yeah OP is a huge faggot shirt and pants don't even look like they are from a correctional facility.

do you miss memes?

Bro, Europrisons

Nice

Yep EU prisons are mostly a joke

cuck

Well it's not like I committed a huge crime, just need to stay here 3 years

Uh yeah I've been locked up for 2 months in a pretty lax county jail and even the visitors couldnt pull this shit.

OP is full of shit.

How do you get away with wearing those hair ties on your arm and a McDonald's uniform in a prison?

How many fights do you see?

assuming youre not a lying cumgoblin and you actually are in prison, can you just sit around and do fuck all if you want to?

You need to make more friends in prison ;)

>county jail
Op said england, not your gay ass country

Yeah pretty much, it's not too bad of a place tbh, food is just horrible

What prison would allow an inmate to have all those wristbands? None

We need more proof you fuckup

>jail
>prison
very different things fuckboy

It's to tie up my hair

are you scared

I dunno man.
I always thought the Big Mac was God tier.

Thats actually pretty in line with my experience, too. Kek

Go back to class kid, school isn't prison it just seems like it.

Timestamp

:^)

This is better than school

Where is the time stamp?

why would you get a Welcome tat?

even in EU jails you can't wear those arm bracelets..

You're full of shit or else you would have provided a timestamp with a picture that showed more than you posing like a faggot

Have you seen this happen

youtu.be/Pp51yM5MBcI

Hold on, need to downgrade size of pic

whats the tattoo mean?

Why are you so fake and gay?

Actually one of the more sensible, badass, "cool" things to get locked up for these days. Fuck like 90% of the government dude. I take advantage of as many tax loopholes I can but no way am I ballsy enough to do what you did. I'm a little bitch and would get so raped.

how do get into single person prison cell?

"Too cool for Burger King".

Lucifers sigil
>hail

people dont usually get raped in english prisons though ,not all of us are closet faggots or resort to faggotry when no women are present like you muricans

Well it worked for a year, but govt has good people in front of their jew desks

its a skateboard company. "Welcome Skateboards"

Sure because I'd rather be locked in a building with the people I went to school with and spend all my time doing what? Weight lifting, exercising, avoiding shanks and shivs... as opposed to... hitting shamelessly on classmates while being praised by the people running the institution and going home to sleep in my own bed after a warm home cooked meal.

Yeah prison sounds so much better than an education. Yes that was sarcasm, but this isn't, do you know what that tattoo actually means?

dream to meme

Need to be a dangerous degenerate in order to get it

federation of cum lovers

Bro, I got Uni degree in computer science, it's not like only cavemen go to prison

Read other comments

how dangerous though? would harming yourself badly all the time and smashing shit up etc. be enough to get your own cell?

Careful fag your homework is showing

You mean computer codes? Right

>computer science
worthless shit

oh yeah

You wouldn't be here if m00t hadn't studied it either

The faggot is a she you dumb cuck.
As the user said, euro prison. In a prison nearby the "uniform" consists of jeans and a denim shirt.

I don't care if you're a unic or castrated, you're a pussy bitch

>moot
worthless shit
we'd just be on a different website or something

dont be a cum guzzler

although itd be a jap site

Because everyone's a special snowflake like you
Bullying doesn't exist
Child abuse doesn't exist
The world's so perfect when mommy and daddy hand you everything, isn't it cupcake?

Nah, they'd kick you in a psycho jail

If you have a prison tattoo gun made just tattoo the timestamp. We will accept that, and you will have a lasting memory!

Sorry, autism is not here

Do you care about society or is it a joke? Do you take it so serious that nothing matters except what's going on around you? I mean I get it you do what you have to balance the justice and the injustice of what you can but the rich slavers of earth just push you into jail instead of considering the interesting, perfect and justified actions you've taken. Most prisons are full of people who enforce the law to the letter of the law. While the system struggles to keep up while you and all of your prison mates have the power over the entire system because the prison guards all the way to the judges have to adhere to the law. Watching that slime from inside that clean mind of you and yours must be funny but sometimes a little depressing especially watching them walk away with the 'official' titles and money. But in at the end Me and mine would rather walk happy go lucky with the truth in our hearts you know for humanity. BTW I like your tattoo (Not a girl just a fellow artists impression).

Dubs demands.
Tattoo timestamp.

What is it?

Thanks for the message, I indeed agree that justice is not just enough. Diplomatic crimes should be punished in other ways, I am in prison with a bunch of negroid immigranta that committed murder, this is not the place for me.

I see no proof here. Go take a pic of the door to your cell or something that looks like prison rather than a bathroom.

Wasted quads

I'm here to answer questions, not to fullfill your fedora requests

Confirmed fake

>Sorry, autism is not here
>EU
>UK
Think again.
Autism levels have never been higher, anywhere!

Then I call you on your bullshit and am abandoning your bathroom. Cya fgt

So are you going to show us your tits or what

No

Sorry to bring that all up on you.
You should know that doing the right thing is what better's our society.

OK.
Then why won't you take a pic of something prison like instead of your bathroom?

>better?

Right, give me a min

I agree with this user.
I'm outta here.
Good luck getting your lame-ass thread to last 20 more minutes, OP; let alone 2 hours!

Shitty 3 people room

Trips of TRUTH.

>*googling like hell for prison pics*

Had to downgrade pic size, downie