Hey Sup Forums, bought weed for the first time today. Got this bag of shake for $20. Supposedly it's gorilla glue...

Hey Sup Forums, bought weed for the first time today. Got this bag of shake for $20. Supposedly it's gorilla glue. Took the bag out for like 15 seconds to snap pic and it stank up my entire room. Smells kinda fruity and earthy at the same time.

Did I get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiWK59G0dPU
weedmaps.com/dispensaries/headquarters-cannabis-company-medical-mmc-longmont
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kinda, but smoke that shit.

why did you buy leaf?

who gives a fuck nigga spark a phat cone and play this youtube.com/watch?v=tiWK59G0dPU

I prefer the bud but you got a good amount of dust looks more like a que than a £20 bag

hard to judge, can you weigh it?

Depends on where you live. Nor Cal I wouldnt buy a half zip of that for a dub but if youre out in Nebraska that's great pricing.

Depends How good you know your dealer, and How much is worth 20$ of weed in your country, in mine, i got like half of That for 8-10$ so i guess its not That bad

You did fine. Smoke up.

this

True, must be around 3-5g, wich isnt bad at all for 20..

I would never buy pre Ground up Flowers. The dealer might have sprinkeld som synthetic shit on and you could od

that weed looks wack.. and depends on where you live if you got ripped off. if weeds legal/medical around you then thats a joke

>Shake

That's not shake. That's trim. It's literally all leaves, which you can still do things with.

I would recommend making some cannabutter and making some edibles with it, but that's just me.

from the look of it, whoever sold it to you probably had trimmings/leaves/stems that he mustered up from his jars and sold it to any dumbass that would buy it. personally i wouldnt buy shake let alone 20 dollars worth, but thats because i have a medical card in california. Dealers are now obselete here.

anyway looks like shitty weed

Why is it not in buds?

If it smells that good you're probably fine, but get buds next time, wtf.

If I wanted my drug dealer to bust my nuts, I'd ask him to suck my dick.

gorilla glue is a hybrid, but i think indica dominant so it would be more of a skunk smell.

I mean it looks good for shake but do people even pay for shake didnt even know that was a thing, unless your making dabs out of it or hash...

I dunno brother UK fag here I dont smoke tobacco so still occassionally smoke shake If I dont want to be too blitzed or if my bud stores are running low and I want to preserve.

Also if you make edibles out of that you will go to space regardless...

The stupidity behind statements like this is amazing. Just like the fucking kids that say that their E is laced with coke/heroin.

Nobody is going out of their way to spend more money to get you high or to kill you. Drug dealing is a bottom line business. That means making sure you don't die so you can come back but it also means not giving you more than you pay for.

I remember getting an ounce of shake for like 10 bucks.

That was some good shit.

$20 gets 1g where I'm from

OP here

Just finished a bowl from my brand new pipe man I am stoned out of my mind

This.

? whats the difference, you get bud trim which is shake right, trim from around the buds.

Generally if the bud gets well manacured the shake gets chunks of bud and plenty of crystal in it (or atleast my trim does) so still okish..

This seems to make sense. Doesn't look like weed to me, or even shake

If it's not trim, it's not anything

That looks like a bag of oregno

shake is ground up buds. Trim is what you trim off the plant before selling, as in literally the leaves of the plant.

yup if you get shake from shops, most of the time it is popcorn and popcorn > shake

no lol

yep

Shake is the stuff that falls off and collects at the bottom of your stash

Ground up weed is ground up weed

Shake is just that, it's collected from moving the buds during the curing process and has more undisturbed tricombs, thus increasing the potency of shake. It's not as potent as keef, but still potent than trim. When you trim the buds, you are disturbing the trics and once they are exposed to the air, they start to dry out and lose potency.

perhaps i shouldn't have said ground up, but rather not full buds. The point of this is that shake and trim are very different. but thanks....

Probably oregano/10

Shake is all the shit that goes to the bottom of the bags, so stems, little leaves. Sometimes shit that don't even get you high.

This. Both anons are right. One is the dispensary perspective, the other is the end user perspective. Most dispensaries do not sell shake though unless you know the employees. They use it to make other derivatives.

i like shake better, it's cheaper than nugs and always get me just as high

that would cost 200$ if i wanted that amount in my country..

most dispensaries I know have specials on shake all the time. As in hundreds of dispensaries...

Are you the Cali bro? I'm in CO so it might be different here.

You're a fucking retard kid.

Marijuana gets laced with all kinds of shit to keep the client hooked. If you trip on laced weed you'd think all the other weed was shit so you'd keep going back to the same dealer. Do you even real world, basement dweller?

nope. CO here. I shop Denver mostly, sometimes boulder and both rec and med.

lolz you're a moron

meme

5€ a gram in Spain, if you search around you can get a big ass bag for a tenner...

>lolz

Back to plebbit kiddo.

Ahh, I'm in Estes Park. I was going to a place in Fort Collins before 34 got shut down for the road work. Now I'm going to a place in Lyons.

This, I'll hit my bowl too

ahh I see. Foco is awful for dispensaries. Even their med pricing is a joke. I lived there for about two years (just moved) and would buy from suppliers or drive to denver because it was such terrible deals. check out denver/boulder for the best pricing and product sometime. Not sure whats in Lyons myself.

weedmaps.com/dispensaries/headquarters-cannabis-company-medical-mmc-longmont

This is my spot in Lyons. Even though it says Longmont. People there are really cool and the bud prices aren't bad. I did waste 35 bucks on some stupid edible hard candies. Never again. 10mg doses did absolutely nothing for me, even when eating 3 at a time.

I wish they wouldn't retire strains man. I never got the chance to try the classics like Northern Lights.

Any stoner Sup Forumsros living near queenstown NZ I could use a mother fuckin hook up!?

Here is the thing. The smart thing is to not lace weed, but most dealers are not smart.
It is possible to get laced weed, because one day a dealer may look on the internet and see someone post about laced weed and think "Hey thats pretty good". Then they lace the weed and kill their consumer base.

Ausfag?

bump

To Someone who wishes to take on Buddhism,
These 5 preceps:
1. To refrain from killing
2. To refrain from stealing.
3. To refrain from lying
4. To refrain from being intoxicated
5. To refrain from improper sexual conduct
*the order is important
Improper sexual conduct roughly translates to 'hurtful'.
These three are optional:
6. To refrain from eating after noon
7. To refrain from singing or dancing
8. To refrain from lying or sitting on luxurious places
Furthermore,
These may be sweared:
I take refuge in the Buddha (The 8 preceps)
I take refuge in the Dharma (The 5 preceps)
I take refuge in the Sangha (Just the 2nd precept)
It also revolves around cleanliness and free fresh delicious food..

N.B.Only the dead hear jokes. Only the living shine bright.

$230 an ounce in my area