Anyone here with GFs have trust issues. The realist in me

Anyone here with GFs have trust issues. The realist in me
Knows that all girls are whores.
Anywho how do you find out if she's cheating?
/cheating thread

You don't have to "find out". You already know.

Even when I'm married I'll have to accept that my wife is probably fucking some dicks on the side. Are good girls nonexistent now?

I struggle with this a lot. It comes down to if she wants to be a dumbass and cheat it's on her and I'm out.

Just gotta be a man about it, can't control everything someone does. Freaking out about it all the time just ruins the relationship anyway.

But the thing is, what if you don't know she's cheating. That's the tricky bit. You can't leave if you don't know. The thought of another dude fucking her is nasty.

stop being so insecure and suddenly the problem disappears.

Has she escaped from her enclosure in your basement?
If the answer is yes, then she is cheating.

Stopping my insecurity problems won't stop these hoes from cheatinf if they are cheating.

OP, I just got out of a two year relationship with my first love. I am super insecure and didn't like her talking to other guys at all, even though I fucked her really well and have a decent seven inches. My insecurity ended up suffocating her and really stunting some areas of our relationship and she resented me for it. How well do you know her? Why don't you trust her?

this is where you're incorrect

She's 20. I'm 24.
Lost her virginity to me.
She's very attractive and gets hit on constantly.
She'll tell me that she gets DMs on IG or through the text but erases them before
I can see. She says that she tells them
that she has a bf and to leave her alone. We live 35 minutes apart. She's upper
middle class. I'm lower class. Her friends
Are hoes. Caughty her checking out dudes in front of me before. She's cool to me but goes on these long spells where
She's just a bitch to me. But my thinking
is that she might be tempted because
Attractive people tend to attract attractive people. Get me

On a side note I hope everyone here end up happy and in a beautiful relationship.

The fact that she tells you about the messages would be a good thing if she wasn't deleting them. If you have an attractive girlfriend, there is literally nothing you can do to stop it and women find insecurity really unattractive. Don't kid yourself and act like you aren't attracted to other females like I did, but don't make it relevant because it isnt. She is probably attracted to other people but you are too, right? So what is the issue there? You more than likely will not spend your life with her. She is young and so are you. Enjoy the ride for now, and don't be overbearing. Trust her, be good to her, and if she fucks it up that's on her, not you. Sure, your pride will be wounded, but you can always fuck a naive 18 year old to make the pain a little better. Works for me anyway. In all honesty, I can't believe I ever let myself get tied down. My inbox went from "baby boo butt" and five close friends to all females. And I'm funding one of them this weekend. Still hurts though.

Funding lol. You know what I mean.

Thanks user. Having someone tell you always seems to make it better.

No problem, man. I wish you the best of luck. Our situations are surprisingly similiar.

Cheat too, just in case

Dude, don't fret about it, enjoy your girl.

I'm writing major finance exams. 15% is ethics. It boils down to this: it does not matter what someone actually does, it's what they appear to be doing that counts.

If that time comes, just be ready to walk with little fuss. Just gone.

That's a vibe a woman can respect.

>Seeing girl for almost year
>she horny & dirty as hell. So much sex i never had to fap
>toys, lingerie/outfits, anal, swallows, threesome for bday.
>should put a ring on it
>She starts getting weird, doesnt sext, busy studying etc,
>had not seen her in week, very little txt or fone calls.
>Go round to her place, not home, let myself in
>find lingerie i hadnt seen before on floor in bedroom, bed with black satin sheets with stains which she never had before.
> Rage, storm out
>msg her later, she too busy with study.
>drunk, go back around
>go in back door,
>find her in room dressed up in slutty maid outfit
>start fighting
>she hits me
>i throw her on bed
>makes smart ass comment about i'll never fuck somebody like her again.
>uber rage
>hold her down
>drop pants
>take that bitch, blow load inside
>say hope bf enjoys stirring my porridge
>leave
>panic
>leave town
>nothing happen
>she becomes some trailer trash single mum to 4 kids
>fuckyoubitch.jpg
>

You got lucky boi

Kind of? I've always head people who are guilty are the one who accuse people of other shit and she's always asking me what i did and why i took so long, she's never outright said "you're cheating on me" but still, it kind of worries me, the fact is that she's extremely attractive and i am very ugly, she could easily cheat on me.

this user is right.. she can sense your insecurity and its unattractive as fuck.. the dude that might eventually/is currently fucking your GF is an alpha who doesnt give a fuck, and thus she wants to fuck him.. if you want a girl to commit be a fucking man and believe you're the shit before you invest a minute of time into a relationship.

This

Just got out of a relationship with a whore. She cheated on me 6 times in the three months we were together. I found cause I saw her, otherwise she never would have told me

You are absolutely right.

Check her phone, mail, etc.. Modern tech can help you a lot to track your girl.

This is the scary bit I was talking about earlier. Not knowing she's cheating is scary.

shes cheating, if not shes trying to. welkome it.
MGTOW

Been with girl coming up 8 years
We both cheating on each other during a bad period. We havnt amitted it, but we both know.
At at stage now, if she does cheat then so be it.
We got to much tied up in relationship to worry about each other having a sly fuck here and there

Why do you care if she cheats? Humans aren't naturally monogamous. Just establish what you want upfront. If it doesn't work out then move on.

Only insecure people care that someone cheats. It's just sex, so who cares? Because you love her or some shit? Give me a break.

Bunch of pussies.

All girls cheat man. It's just fact; the smart ones just never get caught

user, half of these guys are cucks and are gonna go jerk to a trap thread after they post here. Relationships are built on trust. If you aren't willing to trust her, stop torturing yourself and leave. Aren't you confident about anything? Surely if you are so ugly she must find something about you attractive.

But the thing is what if it's my insecurity just over reacting and nothings wrong. But these can be mere coincidences. There's that sliver of a chance that's she's being unfaithful. I like her a lot and maybe that is why I'm so paranoid. Past relationships fucked me up so there is that.

It probably is your insecurity. But worrying yourself to deathe about it isn't gonna make it better. What can't be mere coincidence?

Her thinking that erasing the messages is no big deal. Her not trynna see me on some holidays with "valid" excuses. And little things like that. Maybe I'm looking way too deep into things.

No erasing messages is a red flag. That sounds like something to hide to me. But that's honestly the only thing I'd be worried about.

Probably. The whole "all girls cheat" thing is sorta nonsense.

The people saying that are either lousy at picking a partner or aren't good at the relationship thing.

Shit.

What the fuck are you even doing here? Like I said, half of these guys are gonna go jerk off to chicks with dicks and the other half relish the idea of having their girlfriends fucked by a nigger. Grow a pair and love who you are before you try and love someone else or you will FAIL, faggot. That's all from me tonight.

Can't really tell without knowing the situation fully, or both of your personalities. Honestly though this dosen't sound like a healthy relationship at all. You sound very insicure, whether or not this is justified again I can't say without knowing both parties. Checking her texts and constantly watching her around other men is a sign that you have no trust in her, and the danger is that this could be causing her to distance herself from you.

On the other hand, she could be a spoiled little bitch who's wrapping you around her little finger, idk. Am baised against middle class daddies girls tho.

Her going constantly hot and cold is probably the biggest warning sign here. While it could mean she's frustated with you watching over her shoulder, its equally as likely that she's no longer interested in the relationship and is looking for something else. Deleting texts and messages is iffy, but as I said if you're suspicious enough to be checking everything she dose, the relationship is allready on the rocks either way.

It's hard, because I've been through a similar situation where my bf of four years turned out to have been cheating on me pretty much all the way through. I ignored or dismissed many of the warning signs, which in hindsight were glaringly obvious.

I think what you really need to do is ask yourself how much this relationship is worth to you, whether it's worth the stress for you both and whether it really could work long term. You should have an honest conversation with her about what this relationship means, where its going and what you both want from it.

Sorry for the long post.

idk if it is worth it. I cant seem to trust her. and sometimes I think about her getting fucked by someone else and it arouses me.

Well, its up to you buddy. The worst thing you can do is stay with someone for the sake of it. There are plenty of other girls out there who are decent human beings.

>sometimes I think about her getting fucked by someone else and it arouses me
Eh. That dosen't really mean anything, thats a pretty common thing. On the other hand maybe catch her out with someone and post pics.

There are plenty of women on this Earth who will treat you well, genuinely give you the respect you deserve, and strive to make YOU happy-- and not give you any reason to not trust them. Just be patient and try to find one of those girls. (I am a guy who was patient and found one of these girls)