Bought some weed from a friend of a friend for $30. Did I get ripped off? Not sure how to smoke this either, btw

Bought some weed from a friend of a friend for $30. Did I get ripped off? Not sure how to smoke this either, btw.

That's a slug

lol that's a slug you fucking retard

you must be new

That's a snail you retard

Newfags everywhere

7/10
made me chuckle

Are you literally retarded OP?

You inject it, you don't smoke it

... and no, that looks like a fair amount, maybe even gave you a "friend discount"

So do I eat it

It would be pretty sweet if drugs were slugs. Like instead of smoking them you'd just rent a slug and you could put it on your body like a nicotine patch, just hanging out with a slug. Then you'd get high and the slug would crawl back to its owner to recharge.

not really sure on the quality you would have to smoke it.
Ive seen a few strains in my years but never anything like this?
id suggest knives or prolly just chuck it through a grinder if you dont want to waste power.
if you put salt on it and it fizzes then yeah everyone else here is right - you got a snail there.

Try using as anal depository, should maximize high

Suppository*

Repository*

Your jealousy tastes delicious.

you hafta add salt

what is futurama

Dehydrate it in an oven like fiddy degrees for so many hours then pack it in your bongo
Snails are better to smoke the shell has more stuff in it and it's a better high slugs kinda weak but if you can get a lot of them boil them like a tea and you're a set

Dude, i think your weed has autism.

user, have you been using drug slugs?

the obvious answer is to snort it. anything else is silly

>ur just jealous

Of your slug drug idea. Nah dude. No one is jealous of that. Just confused to varying degrees.

heat it on low temperature as long as the moisture goes away completely, then you can grind it up and just snort it, works every time.
i suggest doing small bumps only because this weed looks dank as fuck.
and of course you can always inject it, maximizes the bioavailability but the duration of high is shorter.
blaze it faggot op

Your jealousy is soaking through your panties and dripping down your thighs. You're sure the other students will notice. You'd ask to be excused, but you're afraid the class will see the slick, wet patch of jealousy on the back of your skirt.

>back of your shirt

Now. I don't know if you know this but most people don't have their genitals on their back.

learn to read faggot

You snort it

Yo op, that's a slug...this is how weed is made man

>img_1337

cheeky cunt

Looks pretty dank bro, just hold the slug by the eyestalk and hold a lighter under it, the fumes will naturally enter your system and you should begin to hallucinate around the time your erection hits the 5 hour mark

roll it up mufaka